Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel  (Read 8116 times)

sinceredagreat

Re: >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2009, 01:22:11 AM »

I didn't know really any of them...they were all friends or neighbors of my grandm and I was looking for her...

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »

they proceeded to lay into me with saying I wasn't old enough to understand, and one of them said I must date white women and another called me a traitor to my own race and a dissapointment as a man.

Well ya didn't tell us that the old ladies were family that knew you so well.

LOL I don't think you need to know this guy very well to tell his is a disappointment.

Wittle sincere got his widdle feelings hurt and stormed out the nursing home. Awww pobre cito! The old ladies told him he wasn't a big strong, educated, killah, man.
Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2009, 02:16:00 PM »

they proceeded to lay into me with saying I wasn't old enough to understand, and one of them said I must date white women and another called me a traitor to my own race and a dissapointment as a man.

LOL I don't think you need to know this guy very well to tell his is a disappointment.

Wittle sincere got his widdle feelings hurt and stormed out the nursing home. Awww pobre cito! The old ladies told him he wasn't a big strong, educated, killah, man.

I don't need to know you very well to know you're a bitch. Plain and simple. You talk tough shit over the BBS but if I saw you in person you would be all peaceful and friendly...soft ass bitch, because you know what it is, and you feel threatened by the fact that I'm not an apologist like you are.

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »

sincere, did any of the little old ladies say "aww, hell no" ?
Do yourself a favor.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 03:18:31 PM »

I don't need to know you very well to know you're a bitch. Plain and simple. You talk tough shit over the BBS but if I saw you in person you would be all peaceful and friendly...soft ass bitch, because you know what it is, and you feel threatened by the fact that I'm not an apologist like you are.

Tell me what you are going to do to me, when I plant my friendly peacefull ass right in front of you and call you Squirt?
Pocho

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 03:20:25 PM »

STOP SWINGIN YOUR FUCKING DICKS!!!
Do yourself a favor.

sinceredagreat

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »

Tell me what you are going to do to me, when I plant my friendly peacefull ass right in front of you and call you Squirt?

When (if ever) we meet, you will find out. But I guarantee you that Squirt shit will be the last thing out of your mouth for a couple days in the least.

rabidfurby

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »

When (if ever) we meet, you will find out. But I guarantee you that Squirt shit will be the last thing out of your mouth for a couple days in the least.

If I ever meet you in person, I think I'm gonna rub your shiny bald head and tell you what a cute little Negro you are.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 08:09:14 PM »

If I can predict and control you with words.

You are weak.

No matter how much killer military training you have I can get in your head. Think about it, seriously. If you can't understand that it is just a word, and words can't harm you unless you let them, then you are vulnerable to be severely injured or die after you attack, and the other person defends themselves. You have no idea who I am or what my background or training is, yet you want to engage in combat with me over a word.

You like to tell people to read, so here is my recommendation for you:

Learn to be a general, not an infantryman.

Sun Tzu - The Art of War.

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2009, 03:03:05 AM »

Have you ever heard, "the pen is mighter than the sword,"?

My fists can only do so much. Words can enslave an entire people or bring down nations.

Riddler

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2009, 09:38:08 AM »

awright, you niggas....
play nice
stop hijackin mah thread
or i call da delete-police

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2009, 12:23:07 PM »

awright, you niggas....
play nice
stop hijackin mah thread
or i call da delete-police

I'm too tired to continue. I'm done.
Pocho
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.