Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel  (Read 8105 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-fails-to-win-nobel-prize-in-economics-2009-10-12

LONDON (MarketWatch) -- In a decision as shocking as Friday's surprise peace prize win, President Obama failed to win the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences Monday.

While few observers think Obama has done anything for world peace in the nearly nine months he's been in office, the same clearly can't be said for economics.

The president has worked tirelessly since even before his inauguration to wrest control of the U.S. economy from failed free markets, and the evil CEOs who profit from them, and to turn it over to wise, fair and benevolent bureaucrats.
Obama reacts to Nobel

President Obama says he was surprised and humbled by the honor. Video courtesy of Fox Business News.

From his $787 billion stimulus package, to the cap-and-trade bill, to the seizures of General Motors and Chrysler, to the undead health-care "reform" act, Obama has dominated the U.S., and therefore the global, economy as few figures have in recent years.

Yet the Nobel panel chose instead to award the prize to two obscure academics -- Elinor Ostrom and Oliver Williamson -- one noted for her work on managing collective resources, and the other for his work on transaction costs. See full story on the Nobel winners.

Other surprise losers include celebrity noneconomist and filmmaker Michael Moore; U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner; and Larry Summers, head of the U.S. national economic council.

It is unclear whether the president will now refuse his peace prize in protest against the obvious slight to his real achievements this year.

-- Tom Bemis, assistant managing editor

LOL.  Best Op-Ed piece of the century. 

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »

[youtube=425,350]qNEVQXLHvEk[/youtube]

Punchline at 3:10

sinceredagreat

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 05:11:50 AM »

I'm universally hated by black prople right Noe for saying that Barack Obama getting a Nobel Prize for essentially promises that he won't keep is bullshit. I basically said in a room full of old black women that I should get a Nobel Prize for promising to take this chick to the airport but since she want trying to give up any pussy I "overslept" and didn't fuckin take her. I said this word for word, and the result wasn't nice.

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »

I said this word for word, and the result wasn't nice.

"AWW, HELL NAW!"
Do yourself a favor.

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »

Do yourself a favor.

davann

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »

I'm universally hated by black prople right Noe for saying that Barack Obama getting a Nobel Prize for essentially promises that he won't keep is bullshit. I basically said in a room full of old black women that I should get a Nobel Prize for promising to take this chick to the airport but since she want trying to give up any pussy I "overslept" and didn't fuckin take her. I said this word for word, and the result wasn't nice.

Was Oprah there?

sinceredagreat

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 02:35:58 PM »

nope...just a nursing home I was visiting.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 06:54:45 PM »

Maybe they hate you for being an asshole and saying "pussy" instead of being critical of New Jesus.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

sinceredagreat

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 07:00:22 PM »

Maybe they hate you for being an asshole and saying "pussy" instead of being critical of New Jesus.

That and it could have been the fact that as I left I said that they are really good at being Christian but all these years on this Earth they haven't figured out how to be Christ-like probably did it too...

davann

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »

nope...just a nursing home I was visiting.

Ah, I figured you are both from Chicago and African Americans so you knew each other and hung out and stuff.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 08:25:00 PM »

That and it could have been the fact that as I left I said that they are really good at being Christian but all these years on this Earth they haven't figured out how to be Christ-like probably did it too...

Wow, you are just a total asshole aren't you?

Why didn't you just hit um with your justice fists? That way they learn.
Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 09:39:39 PM »

Sorry I'm not a spineless loser like you are....someone has to have a pair and be honest.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 12:00:31 AM »

Sorry I'm not a spineless loser like you are....someone has to have a pair and be honest.

Yeah, them are some big balls you got there, telling old ladies off.
Pocho

sinceredagreat

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 12:41:35 AM »

Way to not know a whole story dumbass.

They started it. I called Obama getting a Nobel prize ridiculous and they proceeded to lay into me with saying I wasn't old enough to understand, and one of them said I must date white women and another called me a traitor to my own race and a dissapointment as a man. So I let them old hags know what's really good and left.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 12:54:31 AM »

they proceeded to lay into me with saying I wasn't old enough to understand, and one of them said I must date white women and another called me a traitor to my own race and a dissapointment as a man.

Well ya didn't tell us that the old ladies were family that knew you so well.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  >>This Just In<<on the ''NPN'' (nigga please network) Obama wins Nobel

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.