Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009  (Read 81218 times)

NHArticleTen

Re: Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009
« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »

If Sam was responsible for a corpus delicti crime(which would be evidenced by damage to property or person) then I am most certain that he would make restitution arrangements with the appropriate contractual parties necessary.

However, here...in this specific case, there is NO corpus delicti...there is only him being kidnapped by the blue-light-gang-of-the-moment...

The truth of the matter is(and has been throughout history)...at some tipping point in time...people will REACT en masse and will not permit the jackbooted kidnappers/rapists/murderers to "operate" within their midst...

Then foreign peace-keeping forces will be brought in by the hundreds of thousands from China and elsewhere...and these foreign troops with machine-guns will be "in charge" of you...your spouse...your children...your loved ones...your neighbors...your friends...your relatives...

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASONABLE ALTERNATIVE TO THE COMING DAYS OF HORROR, TERROR, AND ATROCITIES...

enjoy!

slave_3646

« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2009, 11:26:26 AM »

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASONABLE ALTERNATIVE TO THE COMING DAYS OF HORROR, TERROR, AND ATROCITIES...

enjoy!

There's always another path, and education is the key to recognizing that path. 

NHArticleTen

« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »

enjoy!

There's always another path, and education is the key to recognizing that path. 

I will agree that there are almost always ALTERNATIVES...to a specific course of action/inaction/remedy/etc...

however, when another human being attempts to seize YOUR body...you have absolutely NO idea what will and won't happen to you(or to the other people who depend on you for support/comfort/protection/etc)...

as such is the case, one should strive to Live Free Or Die...

refuse to allow your body to be seized and controlled by others...

what has always amazed me is how a person will negotiate with one jackboot and when that jackboot promises not to hurt them...they then willingly allow their bodies to be physically seized and put into shackles, handcuffs, and chains...

WHEN THAT JACKBOOT IS GOING TO PASS THEIR SHACKLED/KIDNAPPED/SEIZED BODY OFF TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT NEGOTIATED WITH YOU WITH RESPECT TO INJURY/FURTHER-INJURY...

again...

Live Free Or Die...

nobody lives forever...anyways...

enjoy!

zackbass

« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

The truth of the matter is(and has been throughout history)...at some tipping point in time...people will REACT en masse and will not permit the jackbooted kidnappers/rapists/murderers to "operate" within their midst...

The truth of the matter is (and has been throughout history) that no one is likely to revolt at all.
This is especially true in the United States, where we have Democracy!  The Vast Majority are getting just what they want from Government.  There is no reason for them to change anything.  They are well served by the present system.  They want the Laws that oppress Minorities (that would be We).  They prefer it this way.  They want to be able to tell their neighbors what to do and how to live their lives.  They want to imprison whores and nudists and gamblers and donkey-fuckers.  Did you honestly think it likely that they will want to change all that?  That a small contingent of misfits can persuade the filthy Majority to give up this power they have enjoyed over us for centuries?

No, sad to say, an approximate Democracy cannot be toppled by rousing The Masses against The Government, for the simple fact that The Masses pretty much ARE The Government.
A Tyranny Of The Majority must be opposed by gathering together in one place graftonellsworth where we ARE The Majority.

Then foreign peace-keeping forces will be brought in by the hundreds of thousands from China and elsewhere...and these foreign troops with machine-guns will be "in charge" of you...your spouse...your children...your loved ones...your neighbors...your friends...your relatives...

In contradiction to your point above - those other countries have not seen a mass uprising, and they're not even Democratic.

True dat.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2009, 05:28:23 PM »

The truth of the matter is (and has been throughout history) that no one is likely to revolt at all.
This is especially true in the United States, where we have Democracy!  The Vast Majority are getting just what they want from Government.  There is no reason for them to change anything.  They are well served by the present system.  They want the Laws that oppress Minorities (that would be We).  They prefer it this way.  They want to be able to tell their neighbors what to do and how to live their lives.  They want to imprison whores and nudists and gamblers and donkey-fuckers.  Did you honestly think it likely that they will want to change all that?  That a small contingent of misfits can persuade the filthy Majority to give up this power they have enjoyed over us for centuries?

No, sad to say, an approximate Democracy cannot be toppled by rousing The Masses against The Government, for the simple fact that The Masses pretty much ARE The Government.
A Tyranny Of The Majority must be opposed by gathering together in one place grafton ellsworth where we ARE The Majority.

I was actually referring to the looters themselves...when the jackboots move against them...and they finally swarm them and pick the flesh off their bones...especially when the dollar dies, the power fails, the water pumps don't work, and the cockroach mobocracy looter masses flow from the cities by the millions...

In contradiction to your point above - those other countries have not seen a mass uprising, and they're not even Democratic.

I'm not claiming an uprising in THOSE countries...I'm stating that the United Nations will send their troops to America to control the millions of cockroach looters...

True dat.

this

blackie

« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2009, 10:43:58 PM »

http://freekeene.com/2009/04/21/why-im-in-jail-right-now/

Why I’m In Jail Right Now

Ian, Mark, Keeniacs, Friends, and Family,

It’s the first Wednesday after my arrest. I’m writing this thanks to the kindness of the other prisoners here. I haven’t cooperated with the state up to this point. I was completely isolated and cut off from the world until yesterday. I’m sure there are questions, so I’ll do my best to explain.

I was at the court to get a copy of the sign on the wall restricting cameras in the lobby. Lance the court security person had previously claimed it’s an order. Only problem, orders are signed by the issuing judge. This order and the one obtained from the court clerk had no signature. This is clearly an attempt by Judge Burke (or whoever wrote it) to usurp power, in direct opposition to District Court Rule 1.3, which allows judges control over proceedings, and place very stringent guidelines explaining when freedom of the press and the public’s right to open courts may be restricted. What id you expect from a man appointed to a lifetime dictatorship by His Excellency the Governor - a nice little holdover from the days of King George, that remain in the New Hampshire constitution. Talk about isolated from market signals…this must change. Okay, the screaming.

I went to the court wearing a silver 1/4 inch thick cuff bracelet with flat edges. It has very sharp corners, and the flat end makes 4 sharp points. I was handcuffed over the bracelet. As they dragged me the bracelet tangled even further with the handcuffs and began grinding into the bone. The pain was severe and intense. The cuffs were not locked, and they tightened an additional 2 clicks. The guards were amused at my screaming, and told me to keep faking it and putting on a show.

Once they dragged me to the star chamber behind the courtroom, the cuffs were loosened and locked. The bracelet was tangled and left in place. I explained to the Keene PD who responded that he, as a Certified Peace Officer in the state of New Hampshire, which he confirmed, had a duty to arrest Lance for violation of 18 U.S.C. 242 and 241, acting under color of law to deny me in my rights,. His response ,”I don’t care about that.”

Funny isn’t it? How many times have we all heard the bureaucrats say, “it’s the law!” Of course they mean as it applies to the subjects. The Keene PD officer was angered that I brought out the violence that backs his every request. I don’t think he saw me as a human being in that moment. It sends them off the deep end when people don’t acknowledge their authority, and force them to show the gun in the room. He yanked me up off the floor so hard, I floated weightless for a split second before being jerked towards the door. I screamed in pain. He mocked me and again told me to “play it up.” And for all this, I forgive them.

I understand now why Lt. Shane Maxfield is angered by our acts of civil disobedience. He knows “the system” up close and personal. He knows the government has no issue throwing away as many lives as it takes to retain its control and legitimacy. Police want us to look upon them as heroes, when in fact, most of them are cowards: scared of speaking out against the monster they have helped create, all the while collecting a paycheck, counting on that government pension, and telling themselves, “it’s the law.” Having seen the destruction and injustice, most of them cower at the thought of doing anything that might turn this out of control monster upon them. “Use the system,” they say, “After all, it’s much much safer that way.” The problem, and what I have taken a stand to change…the government’s monopoly on the legitimate use of force. How does one go about using a system to change the bedrock upon which all of its actions depend? I believe the answer lies in educating and enlightening people to the ideas of freedom and liberty. Once they do, a more fair, humane, and just solution will quickly evolve.

Once they dragged me out of the car at Keene PD, they saw the severe bruising and the lacerations. From that point on I was treated with great care and respect, minus one thing. I was dragged into a cell, and when I didn’t consent to the quetions and exercised my right to remain silent, one of the cops shouted something in anger and slamemd the cage door like a 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum. I smiled in my understanding that he’s only angry at himself, or more to the point, what I have shown him about himself.

I was quickly transported to the Cheshire Country Caging Facility. I was dragged into the visitation room. Before removing the handcuffs, I was told if I moved I would be sprayed. The sadist guard then suggested getting the taser. Luckily the man uncuffing me understood what I was doing and held my arm against my chest so I wouldn’t be tear gassed. I was eventually dragged into a holding cell in a noisy booking room where the lights were kept on 24 hours a day. I was once awoken to a 6′3″ imposing man barking questions. He didn’t like my answers and left. Some might consider these to be sleep deprivation tactics. I stayed there for 2 days without a toothbrush, toilet paper, or even soap. Until I scratched “FreeKeene.com, there is a better way” into the rubber wall of the holding cell. Then I was stripped out of my street clothes, dressed in prison orange, and moved into a solitary max-security cage called E Block, where I sit now on Thursday morning writing this. Yesterday I was delivered an order from Judicial Dictator Burke. Apparently they held a hearing without me. I’ve been charged with 3 Class A misdemeanors carrying up to 3 years in jail, with a $10,000 cash bail. The order says I have options; I can motion the court, hire a lawyer, bond out, etc. Only problem? The jail won’t allow me to use the phone, write a letter, petition the court, unless…I consent to their authority and tell them everything they want to know. You see, in New Hampshire, rights guaranteed by the government are only given to those who bow before the government’s authority. Otherwise, they are perfect willing to railroad me through the system, throw away 3 years of my life, cost the tazpayers over $100,000 dollars; all to be right about a system that boasts a 5% rehabilitation rate. Any animal trainer will tell you positive reinforcement is the way to change behavior. The current system is designed to control, restrict, anger, and enrage. When the prisoners lash out as expected, the state comes crashing down upon them. The lesson? The state’s authority cannot be challenged. “We will break you, so submit to our whims like a good slave.”

This brings me back to Burke’s order. All of the terms are subject to change if I’ll just consent, and he’s awaiting my response, which I can provide once I consent.

I’ve been on a hunger strike since I arrived. The guards are moving past their initial response of anger, to curiosity. They have started coming by asking why I won’t eat. I didn’t have an answer at first. I would simply tell them, “I’ll eat when I’m free.” Now I understand my motives. The state has taken away almost all of my freedoms. This is one of the few choices I have left. The fact is, I own me, at least until the state’s doctors decide they need to take that are from me as well.

I’ve told them I will consent, as they are willing to throw my life away to be right about their system. Gandhi saiid it best: “First the laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” They’re done laughing at us, now New Hampshire is taking political prisoners.

The jailers haven’t known quite what to do with me, as they are used to dealing with anger and resentment. I have only love and compassion to give. That said, the jailers have gone out of their way to be polite and curtious, and for this, I commend them.

As the government will learn, what you resist, persists. What we need are people who have the courage to take a stand for freedom in the face of tyranny.

- SamIAm

blackie

« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »

tl;dr

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »

All of this is going on here, too. Instead of bitching about what you think won’t work, how about you just do something you think will?

So... You are making an assumption that I'm not already, huh? Funny that you say this immediately after posting this gem:

A nice demonstration of why people who aren’t even here probably shouldn’t comment on what’s going on.

Have any more theories I can demolish with actual facts?

Most of the people moving to NH aren't Libertarians, they're a bunch of religious constitutionalists with ZERO philosophical backing for their views beyond the NAP. Not only that, your little hero of the day is promoting the idea that people deserve whatever they get from the government anyway, while at the same time hypocritically defying it. He should just accept the fact that he wants the government to be a giant, overbearing monstrosity, because it obviously wouldn't be so is he didn't want it that way.

Most of the early adopters of the FSP (The REAL fucking early adopters, you know, the ones who signed up back before the FSP was supposed to be canceled in 2006?) were a bunch of LP members (For what that's worth) and Objectivists. News flash, the vast majority of those people walked away. There were a couple hundred.

I know, here comes "Yeah well we don't need them anyway! They're a bunch of quitters!"

No. No. They are doing exactly what they signed up to do. They're just not going to NH. I can name a good fifty people I know personally that have moved... "South". And what do they have that the NH movers don't?

A. Jobs.
B. Money.
C. A place to live.

They're your actual movers and shakers, who work their asses off, make a buck, and keep their heads down while living free, rather than standing around out in the street calling themselves winners because they can yell at some street cop, and calling themselves even bigger winners if said street cop pays them any attention by kicking their ass.

But yeah, you guys keep those cameras running and have a great big circle jerk in your insulated little community, where everyone has convinced everyone else that ya'll are making a bunch of massive changes. Go on and on about me, and make the very very ignorant assumption that because I've got criticisms of what you folks are doing, that I MUST not be doing anything, myself. Maybe I'm just not a fucking attention whoring masochist.

Goddammit, it seems like every interaction I have with a holier than thou free stater makes me more anti FSP. Used to be that I WAS an FSPer, and then I decided to be a non-FSPer, and you self righteous pricks are turning me into an anti-FSP person with your high horse, arrogant comments.

You are not the center of the freedom movement. You are a part of it. You are not in the only place that matters. You will not win other liberty lovers over to your cause by calling them names for not joining your little collective.

Collectivism sucks, and it seems like the most vocal proponents of the FSP are turning into a bunch of collectivists. Good fucking luck.
Wow, I think you said everything I had on my mind.  I'm just glad I never actually signed the damn pledge in the first place!  The more I see of this ridiculous "I'm gonna try to get my ass beat by the Po-lice" CD crap the more I don't want to move to NH.  You guys know i've been in CA my entire life, but the more I see this kind of holier than thou CD crap the more I want to move to Texas or Montana or Wyoming when I'm done with school INSTEAD of NH. 

Bring on the "We don't need your Jew ass anyways" you other people.

I would be down to participate in some CD, but a lot of the crap I keep seeing is jerk offs getting in front of cops and asking to get their asses kicked.  That's not what I'm about.  I'd rather not get my ass kicked and fight for change.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

JWI

« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »

Wow, I think you said everything I had on my mind.  I'm just glad I never actually signed the damn pledge in the first place!  The more I see of this ridiculous "I'm gonna try to get my ass beat by the Po-lice" CD crap the more I don't want to move to NH.  You guys know i've been in CA my entire life, but the more I see this kind of holier than thou CD crap the more I want to move to Texas or Montana or Wyoming when I'm done with school INSTEAD of NH. 

Bring on the "We don't need your Jew ass anyways" you other people.

I would be down to participate in some CD, but a lot of the crap I keep seeing is jerk offs getting in front of cops and asking to get their asses kicked.  That's not what I'm about.  I'd rather not get my ass kicked and fight for change.

Keep in mind that it is fun to watch though.  What they're doing is...interesting, even though I don't agree or manage to see the progress they claim to be making.

zackbass

« Reply #309 on: April 22, 2009, 04:01:06 AM »

http://freekeene.com/2009/04/21/why-im-in-jail-right-now/

Why I’m In Jail Right Now

Ian, Mark, Keeniacs, Friends, and Family,

... Gandhi saiid it best: “First the laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Puh-leeze.  Far and away the most common result is that you lose.  Can you truly not see that?

Gandhi succeeded because, while he himself was a dedicated Pacifist, he riled up millions of violent rabble who were determined to use Force to get their way.  Do you honestly believe his actions alone had enough effect upon the sensibilities of the British to make them decide to leave?  And if you do, have you ever considered how that would have worked out if the Nazis had defeated the British in that ruckus a couple of years before his campaign?
I offer as evidence the fact that a blood bath was predicted if the British left, and sure enough there was a blood bath - one which included the murder of Gandhi himself by one of his own gang.

No, sorry, the usual outcome is that the "resisters" do not persist, they  are ground under and flushed away and you never give them another thought; you remember the parts you want to remember.

If there were a huge reservoir of New Hampsters dedicated to Liberty, oppressed by an unresponsive Apparatus dictating unwanted Laws, then you could rouse the populace as you expect.  Unfortunately, it is "The People" themselves who support and WANT this Government and the oppressive (to us) Laws it enacts and enforces.

The solution is to use this unshakeable System.  Gather together in Ellsworth and Grafton and VOTE to have the Local Government protect us from the State rather than cooperating with it.

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2009, 10:07:08 AM »

No, sorry, the usual outcome is that the "resisters" do not persist, they  are ground under and flushed away and you never give them another thought; you remember the parts you want to remember.

I have to agree.  I cannot think of any change in fiction "government" that has come about without violence.  It is a sad fact of life but the "goons" only acknowledge force.  Resistance to tyranny is in itself a "forceful" act.  Force sometimes (usualy) causes injury.  I would love to be wrong here so prove me wrong already...

NHArticleTen

« Reply #311 on: April 22, 2009, 10:53:03 AM »

I have to agree.  I cannot think of any change in fiction "government" that has come about without violence.  It is a sad fact of life but the "goons" only acknowledge force.  Resistance to tyranny is in itself a "forceful" act.  Force sometimes (usualy) causes injury.  I would love to be wrong here so prove me wrong already...

this

history repeats

thugsters will be thugsters

The John Galt Solution is the only solution

enjoy!

zackbass

« Reply #312 on: April 22, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »

history repeats

Everyone has seen the clip of the lone guy blocking the tank in Tienanmen Square.  What you probably have not seen is the next part that they cut out - where the goons run in and grab him.

Well yes, in a sense, but not in Ayn Rand's sense.  Atlas Shrugged depended upon the world's need and dependence upon "men of ability".  Unfortunately, New Hampshire does not need us.  Our withdrawing will not be mourned.
What we can do is gather together where we can defend ourselves against their Force by using the Force of Voting to prevent their enForcement of their Evil Laws in our small Town.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #313 on: April 22, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

history repeats

Everyone has seen the clip of the lone guy blocking the tank in Tienanmen Square.  What you probably have not seen is the next part that they cut out - where the goons run in and grab him.

Well yes, in a sense, but not in Ayn Rand's sense.  Atlas Shrugged depended upon the world's need and dependence upon "men of ability".  Unfortunately, New Hampshire does not need us.  Our withdrawing will not be mourned.
What we can do is gather together where we can defend ourselves against their Force by using the Force of Voting to prevent their enForcement of their Evil Laws in our small Town.

Here I think you're a little misguided, perhaps as the majority are, with respect to the John Galt Solution...

The solution does not require that those wishing to emulate Galt must have some sort of earth-shattering revelation/invention/cure/etc...

The solution only requires that you attempt, as much as a person desires, to produce nothing extra...to not drink from the tit...but also to not feed the beast that the utter belongs to...

Sooner or later the whole house of cards is going to collapse and those who are dependent on it will perish along with it...

Can't happen soon enough...

fucking looters anyways...

enjoy!

zackbass

« Reply #314 on: April 22, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »

Here I think you're a little misguided, perhaps as the majority are, with respect to the John Galt Solution...

The solution does not require that those wishing to emulate Galt must have some sort of earth-shattering revelation/invention/cure/etc...

The solution only requires that you attempt, as much as a person desires, to produce nothing extra...to not drink from the tit...but also to not feed the beast that the utter belongs to...

Sooner or later the whole house of cards is going to collapse and those who are dependent on it will perish along with it...

"Starve The Beast" types obviously have never heard of Zimbabwe.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009

// ]]>

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 32 queries.