Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009  (Read 81596 times)

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile

Calls are coming in over Porc411.

Sam Dodson, (SamIAm) was arrested at Keene district Court for recording without bureaucrat permission. He was then dragged off and beaten by court officers. Several callers report Sam screaming while being taken to a back room.

He continued to scream, once caller commented and mentioned Sam "being beaten back there" and not letting people watch.

The activists were them told to leave and many refused. Backup was called leading to what was described by one caller as "The entire Keene PD here". Reports indicate that the entire group was detained (legally). Several arrestest occured, including several activists physically being hauled out of hte place. it is confirmed that there WAS a reporter for the Keene Sentinel there, but not detained. One caller reports that Sam is being taken to the hospital.

Of those arrested for SURE are Sam, David Krouse and Tim Danforth but several others were as well.
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »

He was then dragged off and beaten by court officers.

Evidence?

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »

If this is true: oh shit.
I guess we can expect it to be on the show tonight?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

If this is true: oh shit.

For serious.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »

This is pretty big, but not as big as it seemed from the initial reports.

Sam refused to stop recording and was arrested. He was physically dragged off to a back room to screams. 5 people were then arrested for refusing to leave the area. Of the 5, 4 have been released already, the 5th is refusing to comply with the court people.

Reports say that same was likely NOT beaten and that the redness of his face was likely due to not-so-gentle police "assistance" when he refused to walk. Reports of Sam being taken to the hospital are likely false. He seems to still currently be in police custody in the building.
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

Hmmm...

Not too crazy. I didnt think the cops would be dumb enough to beat him, but it is a possibility.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 03:04:19 PM »

http://qik.com/video/1451066

Thoughts on the vid:
I think I may have the same hoodie as the guy on the left.
Who is that silent short ugly woman on the right, his mother?....OMG Thats a man!

My bad...

Alex Libman

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »

Fucking pigs!   :x

Well, in spite of their efforts, the revolution is being cyber-televised / streamed quite nicely, especially considering how new this technology is.  I was following several YouTube feeds, but the only details so far were from Ridley Report.  Just added qik.com/freekeene to my Miro setup.  If you know any other good feeds, please let me know.

blackie

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

I started a thread for this kind of stuff.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »

I just don't understand why everyone is acting all surprised. Seems manipulative.

You poke the bear, you get mauled. Pretending that you don't know this ahead of time and acting all surprised for the cameras is disingenuous, as far as I'm concerned.

"Why are you doing this?" - I mean, come on, now.

Better to be honest about it and say "Yep, we're gonna annoy the shit out of these guys until we get them to bully us for little stuff so we can show people how bad things are."

The whole "Aw gee, we were just standing there and they went all apeshit!!! It was crazy!" stuff is pretty transparent.

Sorry to be a dick and rain on the "Victory", but using semi-honest to dishonest representations of an event is bad news, if you're the good guys.

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 03:20:02 PM »

I have to agree. What is the sense in acting like a 2 year old?

(disgusted with Sam)
Don't be that guy.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 03:20:16 PM »

"Yep, we're gonna annoy the shit out of these guys until we get them to bully us for little stuff so we can show people how bad things are."

The whole "Aw gee, we were just standing there and they went all apeshit!!! It was crazy!" stuff is pretty transparent.

Agreed.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2009, 03:21:04 PM »

Obviously he wanted to be beaten by cops (LOA).

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »

I just don't understand why everyone is acting all surprised. Seems manipulative.

You poke the bear, you get mauled.

I'm by no means surprised. They are thugs with a willingness and track record indicative of the willingness to be violent. It's no surprise.

It's also something that most people don't see on a daily basis, and for those who want to help spread that concept, this is useful.

No, the "Aw gee... they put you in a rape cage for recording people who call themselves 'government'' is a pretty strong message on it's own. Nobody's claiming "This was unexpected." Just the contrary, actually.

This stuff happens SO often that one can expect it. This stuff happens SO often that they've got the fortitude to do it while being recorded, in a room full of people. The very fact that it's a common place occurance makes it all the more vital to do and spread.

Sorry to be a dick and rain on the "Victory", but using semi-honest to dishonest representations of an event is bad news, if you're the good guys.

People I like got hurt. It's not a victory. Any dishonesty was done on part of lack of information and attempting to be quick. Luckily, there were some members of the press around for this incident, and it will get exposure. More so, there are people on the scene casting out information that corrects the assumptions and inaccuracies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009

// ]]>

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 46 queries.