Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Grounds for a divorce!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Grounds for a divorce!!!  (Read 10775 times)

dbl79

Re: Grounds for a divorce!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 09:29:46 AM »

my guuns are a hobyy but she isnt. he is the most recnt pic. no nudity but a bikini pic....

dbl79

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 09:31:39 AM »

sry my keyboard is going nuts rihtnow.....sry

dbl79

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 09:40:05 AM »

Maybe she had to go out drinking in order to put up with your annoying retarded ass.  Ever think about that?  You don't have enough money to keep your woman properly liquored up then what the hell are you doing with a bunch of guns
bro im  nothin but good to het, i never stop her from going out snd never wustion her wehn she gets home. my gubs are a hobby snd we dont neee any $$ unless she goes bar hopping.  I am 30 years old and i have no desire to go to brs but i stop her. is none of my buisness. and as for the retarded part, you dont have to be that way to someone who comes advice from friends and not to be insulted. to ehck with your coment!! you dont know me! you dit know the crap i go thru everyday!! so before you call me a retard get to know me then if you still think im a retardthen good! freedom of speech protects your rihght to your opinion!1 these other guys whose is gving me advicw is cool but you sir have no clue!!!!!!!

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »

In my mind that's a stupid reason to get divorced but I also know nothing about you relationship or your life so do what you want.

But what I WILL say is, posting about it like this on a forum is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Are you 14 years old? Is this junior highschool? Talk to your wife about it like a real man you douchebag.

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 09:44:57 AM »

You can always buy new guns but you remember that sweet beautiful girl you fell in love with? You'll never get her back when she sees this shit.

dbl79

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »

ive done everything i can do make her happy! she tales $100 or more a nite when she gow out drining its jyst the nies that she she enakes out to drink. not that i would ever stop her, but thatswhat sthis is about. i fell in lov wth her when she was seperated and i was one of many she was seeig but i was the lucky onel. i love her to death but when she lies she lies plain and sime.the only hime i worry bout her out drinikning i she comes how drunnk meaning she was driving drunk. she has andom guys csaling her all the time which is cool but when she goes to the other room it make me wonder. i have NEVER cheated on her abd i give her everything she needs and asks for but apparently that not enuff. and a sfor my retatred asss ig \i i am thn so be it. she shoots my guns as much as i do ans goes with me to buy them. if i ask to hang out with a buddy that answer is no! but she goes wherever and withever she wantas withiut a peep from mei dont think im a retard cuz i do everythubng she asks me to. how is thqat retarded????

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 10:03:18 AM »

Is this some twisted form of spam? 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

dbl79

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 10:05:41 AM »

ok i doubt very seriously that im gonna poat nude pic of her no matter howm  ad she makes me. she doesnt derserve that. but what should i do?? thats where imlost?? if she isnt being honest the n why stay im n the restionshio with her. loos??? canget better lokgn chics thsnherr but looks in everythng. she can b on of the mot hateul poeple i know. if she hates me that bed why ams i still here?

dbl79

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »

okk i will stop posting i ppl think this is spam/ im ust trying to figure out what to do, thanks for all thr replies, ttyl.

Damien

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 10:31:55 AM »

your wife is fucking around on you.  Half the guys in town has probably had a piece of her.  You are a gutless pussy who tolerates it.  She has no respect for you.  Be a real man, not some scumbag who posts pictures of his wife on the internet as a way to get back at her. 

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 11:02:00 AM »

After she pawns the rest of your shit, have her give me a call. 

NightFlight

• Beta 4
  • Who said we didn't win?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »

Well here goes...

1) She's seeing that PETA women who paints animal prints on her naked body and she has gotten rid of all your Bambi and Thumper killers so she can move her in.

and/or

2) She's seeing your very best friend in the world and is getting rid of all your weapons and knives so she can move him in. She looks like she could whip your ass and probably has in the past, so with no weapons, you're fucked.
What we have here... is a failure to communicate.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 11:27:03 AM »

No.  She's going to be fucked.  Over and over again by his best friend.  Yeah, and you thought he was stopping by to drop off that drill he borrowed the other day.
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 01:12:59 PM »

In my mind that's a stupid reason to get divorced but I also know nothing about you relationship or your life so do what you want.

But what I WILL say is, posting about it like this on a forum is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Are you 14 years old? Is this junior highschool? Talk to your wife about it like a real man you douchebag.

I'd just like to say I could not disagree more. This is what the internet was made for.

You can always buy new guns but you remember that sweet beautiful girl you fell in love with? You'll never get her back when she sees this shit.

She never existed in the first place.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 01:23:31 PM »

This is a surreal thread. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Grounds for a divorce!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.