Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Grounds for a divorce!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Grounds for a divorce!!!  (Read 10772 times)

dbl79

Grounds for a divorce!!!
« on: August 31, 2009, 07:29:16 AM »

Grounds for a divorce....
« on: Today at 06:28:11 am »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife recently pawned a lot fo my rifles wothout my permission or knowledge. She pawned a Browning .338 BAR for $100 when I paid over $650 for it. If there are any single ladies who would like to exchange pics let me know. Im sorry for running a personal add here but i needed to get a few things off my chest. I live in NC now but I will be in NH ny the end of this year or early next year if not sooner. She pawne over $1500 worth of rifles for less than $400, is this grounds for a diorce for any of yall? When i asked her why she did it, she said groceries are more important than guns but she used the money to go to bars and pay here cousins way and bought her drinks. She tried to get to my AR-10s but their locked in a different place. What would you do? i wont beat her a$$ but I wont hit woman but this is as close as i have ever been. Sry for posting a personal here but i didnt know where else to out it, if someone wants o exchange pics pm me!! I really needed to get this off my chest! Thanks!!

Alex Libman 15

Re: Grounds for a divorce!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 07:48:02 AM »

:lol:

Pickup line of the year!

dbl79

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 07:49:37 AM »

lol i try, i try!

Manuel_OKelly

• Objectivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 07:53:05 AM »

Hope you didn't have children (You know, cause you'll ruin them through divorce).

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 07:57:31 AM »

I believe here in NH, those guns would be considered marital property....which would mean they are as much hers as yours. Ouch. As far as if it is grounds for divorce.....legally in NH, no.....theoretically, yes.....although it sounds like there is way more than just her pawning the guns. NH still has fault divorce, but only in specific circumstances.

Grounds for divorce in NC are:

Grounds for Filing: The Complaint for Divorce must declare the appropriate North Carolina grounds upon which the divorce is being sought. The appropriate lawful ground will be that which the parties agree upon and can substantiate, or that which the filing spouse desires to prove to the court. The divorce grounds are as follows:

No-Fault:
(1) Marriages may be dissolved and the parties thereto divorced from the bonds of matrimony on the application of either party, if and when the husband and wife have lived separate and apart for one year.

Fault:
A spouse must commit one of the following acts: (1) Abandons his or her family. (2) Maliciously turns the other out of doors. (3) By cruel or barbarous treatment endangers the life of the other. In addition, the court may grant the victim of such treatment the remedies (4) Offers such indignities to the person of the other as to render his or her condition intolerable and life burdensome. (5) Becomes an excessive user of alcohol or drugs so as to render the condition of the other spouse intolerable and the life of that spouse burdensome. (6) Commits adultery. (North Carolina Statutes - Chapter 50 - Sections: 50-5.1 and 50-6)

The plaintiff or defendant in the suit for divorce must have resided in the State for a period of six months prior to filing. The divorce may be filed in the either county in which the parties reside. (North Carolina Statutes - Chapter 50 - Sections: 50-8)

Unless you can prove otherwise, it sounds like you would fall under no-fault. You probably have to file for a legal separation and live apart for a year before the marriage is dissolved.

To the ladies out there - do yourself a favor and stay away from guys who haven't even split from their wife yet. Seriously.  :?

dbl79

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 08:05:15 AM »

she wouldnt figh the fact that hey were mine, thats something i know for sure. her cuz hs been wanting to get with me with but she is a total bi$$thc~!! here is her pic...

dbl79

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 08:07:22 AM »

and BTW thank god we havnet had any kids kinda ,makes oyu wonder if the good Lord had prior knowledge o thid lol

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 08:10:01 AM »

Great - another guy who is totally full of himself.

dbl79

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 08:19:51 AM »

what d oyou mean??? im just posting the crap thathappened last nite?? BTW, Thank you for all the advicve and support!!

dbl79

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 08:22:34 AM »

This is the last coment where i would expect an answer like that!! im jus venting out. have you ever met a chiv thats so into herself amd her personality just turns you off??? well thats he r cuxz

dbl79

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 08:24:14 AM »

i posted he r pic becasuse she is a looker that all, im not foolong round with her

dbl79

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »

i will havv some nude pics of my wife up soon!! what shoudl i talk her into to wearing? she has no idea tyhat im leaving

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 09:12:36 AM »

Dude, could you actually use words and complete sentences?  I have almost no idea of what the hell you are typing here.  A spellchecker would work wonders.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 09:15:11 AM »

Maybe she had to go out drinking in order to put up with your annoying retarded ass.  Ever think about that?  You don't have enough money to keep your woman properly liquored up then what the hell are you doing with a bunch of guns?   
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 09:26:56 AM »

I for one do appreciate the creative use of the English language seen on this thread.

Any failure of understanding would definitely be with the reader.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Grounds for a divorce!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.