Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Get Out Of Our House
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Out Of Our House  (Read 3265 times)

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
Get Out Of Our House
« on: December 04, 2009, 10:49:47 PM »

Group's goal: Replace every member of Congress.  Cool.

http://goooh.com/Learn.aspx

Mission

GOOOH stands for 'Get Out of Our House' and is pronounced like the word 'go'. It is a NON-PARTISAN plan to evict the 435 career politicians in the U.S. House of Representatives and replace them with everyday Americans just like you.

If you are tired of career politicians, GOOOH is for you. If you believe money has corrupted Washington, GOOOH is for you. If you believe politicians have too much power, GOOOH is for you. If you are weary of the death grip the two parties have on our government, and are ready to return control of our government to the people, then GOOOH is for you.

"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
Re: Get Out Of Our House
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »

Won't work. Most voters love, just love their own congressmen. It's all those other bastards who need to get thrown out!

The reason is that each congresscrook only has to concentrate on tricking the idiots in his/her local district. They don't much care what the rest of the nation thinks about them.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »

Won't work. Most voters love, just love their own congressmen. It's all those other bastards who need to get thrown out!

The reason is that each congresscrook only has to concentrate on tricking the idiots in his/her local district. They don't much care what the rest of the nation thinks about them.
Oh I know, but I still love the idea.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 11:07:10 PM »

Won't it be easier to just nuke Washington DC?

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »

yeah, but you have all those innocent people who just happen to have been born there to worry about.
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 01:59:26 AM »

It should be understood by now that when I said "nuke" I meant "release a deadly virus that I've bioengineered to only kill people over 20 and to confine its spread to just one metro area" - the former is just easier to type.

Riddler

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 09:06:43 AM »

It should be understood by now that when I said "nuke" I meant "release a deadly virus that I've bioengineered to only kill teenage/early 20 yr old russian pedophile douchebags that troll FTL forums
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:08:23 AM by Lord Humungus »

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 01:46:06 PM »

That virus might get confused about not finding a matching target, and kill the closest person fitting that description, dropping the "Russian" part.

Farewell, poor Lord Humungus...  We hardly knew ye...  (because we didn't care to)

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »

I've upped my standards. Up yours!

Is that a suggestion or an insult?
Do yourself a favor.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »

I've upped my standards. Up yours!
Is that a suggestion or an insult?

It's a rorschachesque excuse to use the word "rorschachesque" - twice!

Riddler

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »

That virus might get confused about not finding a matching target, and kill the closest person fitting that description, dropping the "Russian" part.

Farewell, poor Lord Humungus...  We hardly knew ye...  (because we didn't care to)

that's why i was specific, simpleton

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »

I've already addressed that in the post you just quoted - I don't fit that criteria any more closely than you do.  (I'm 100% not a pedophile, but how can you be sure you don't have any Slavic ancestry?  No one can - Russians fucked around everywhere but Papua New Guinea!  I myself am only 25% Slavic, and that's just going by the identities of my grandparents which could be misleading.)

Reading comprehension skills are fundamental.

That's why everyone has you on ignore, retard.

Now, can we please stop fighting each-other and start plotting some major acts of terrorism against the state?  Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Get Out Of Our House

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.