Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  German carnival = AWESOME
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: German carnival = AWESOME  (Read 2427 times)

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
German carnival = AWESOME
« on: June 03, 2010, 04:43:56 AM »

Where else can they paint Snoop smoking a blunt on the side of a ticket booth for a kids ride and get away with it!

My trip to the carnival last night = WIN!

But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: German carnival = AWESOME
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 10:04:27 PM »

What are the terms used for the German equivalents of The US's "Wigger" and "Redneck"? Seems carnivals attract the same sorts people no matta where dey eyt.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Bill Brasky

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 02:52:24 AM »

That artist is a gypsy hack.  Heres the picture he copied from.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 03:19:56 AM »

i like how the sign says something about not bringing umbrellas and animals on the ride... and also it says some shit about not smoking

because i was totally planning on smoking a blunt on the ride with my dog who would be carrying my umbrella!
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 04:47:12 AM »

i like how the sign says something about not bringing umbrellas and animals on the ride... and also it says some shit about not smoking

because i was totally planning on smoking a blunt on the ride with my dog who would be carrying my umbrella!

Glad you're okay with their rules.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 04:49:49 AM by Drifter »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 05:01:33 AM »

Glad you're okay with their rules.

I took my girls on a "sky ride" in a local park.

I was pretty sure we were gonna die.

We were 9000 ft off the ground, give or take.  In this boingy contraption that was built in 1926. 

I wasn't happy. being nine miles off the ground, in a piece of shit. 

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 05:49:29 AM »

We were 9000 ft off the ground, give or take.  In this boingy contraption that was built in 1926. 

i like my feet on the ground. carnival rides, ziplines, airplanes... all make me nervous

my sister and a friend went on some ride called "the wipeout" years ago at some random carnival we went to in NC, the guy running the ride forgot to latch half of the guard rails and some flung open during the ride... not my idea of a good time. dude stopped everything in time but it kept me from getting back on anything like that for sure.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »

i like my feet on the ground. carnival rides, ziplines, airplanes... all make me nervous

my sister and a friend went on some ride called "the wipeout" years ago at some random carnival we went to in NC, the guy running the ride forgot to latch half of the guard rails and some flung open during the ride... not my idea of a good time. dude stopped everything in time but it kept me from getting back on anything like that for sure.

Sounds like the Gravitron is more your style.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 11:55:41 PM »

That artist is a gypsy hack.  Heres the picture he copied from.

It's really not that bad.

Really.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 03:38:11 PM »

Sounds like the Gravitron is more your style.

gravitron FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  German carnival = AWESOME

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.