Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Gay Radio Show Humping
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Gay Radio Show Humping  (Read 15547 times)

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Gay Radio Show Humping
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2011, 10:11:18 AM »

Fight the fear, Dale!  Fight it!  Satan loves you and he wants you to maximize your biological profits.  Put yourself on a vagi-tarian only diet with plenty of boobies for a year - the craving for boy sausage will go away!

Sexually turned off by != afraid of.  Also, I do not crave boy sausage.  I crave what it's attached to.  I believe I just pointed out that I am fascinated by a "boy" with a vajayjay, i.e. compatible plumbing.  The inverse is not true though.  I'm not turned off by the sausage.  I was at first when I realized I was gay but I got over that rather quickly.  I realized that if I like someone, I liked the idea of making them feel good and the "sausage" was useful for that purpose so my attraction to men became more all-encompassing.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 10:17:51 AM »

I agree Dale - male or female - it has to be the entire package to be a turn on.

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2011, 03:43:28 PM »

A "vajayjay" isn't just "compatible plumbing" from a positional or hygienic point of view, it's (shock!) also where babies come from.  (Until technology can come up with a better incubator that is.)  Natalism is what it's all about.  A rational society would pressure you to be straight, Dale, but there's nothing wrong with cuddling some dudes on the side (we straight people call it "wrestling"), and you can use it as psychological inspiration while fulfilling your marital duties as well.   :roll:

Males have been wrestling other males naked and fucking females since the dawn of time.  It's an inalienable part of the human psyche.  What hormonally challenged ("gay") people have is really low self-esteem, subconsciously believing that they can't wrestle with other males competitively so they sexualize the experience instead.  This is evolution's way of telling you to exit the stage - but I'm sure you can do better.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 03:57:42 PM by /sbin/libmand »

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »

You're just rehashing the same old shit, Libman.  Boring.

Disaster Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »

It's weird to see someone on here advocating conformism to societal pressures and standards, too ...
The only place to find freedom is in the dictionary, under "F".

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2011, 06:50:08 PM »

I provide plenty of entertainment elsewhere, but 2 + 2 still equals 4, sorry.

It's weird to see someone on here advocating conformism to societal pressures and standards, too ...

Calling me conformist...  That's a laugh...

The only thing I conform to is reason.

Neal Jayu

• wears asian speedos
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2011, 09:54:32 PM »

A "vajayjay" isn't just "compatible plumbing" from a positional or hygienic point of view, it's (shock!) also where babies come from.  (Until technology can come up with a better incubator that is.)  Natalism is what it's all about.  A rational society would pressure you to be straight, Dale, but there's nothing wrong with cuddling some dudes on the side (we straight people call it "wrestling"), and you can use it as psychological inspiration while fulfilling your marital duties as well.   :roll:

Males have been wrestling other males naked and fucking females since the dawn of time.  It's an inalienable part of the human psyche.  What hormonally challenged ("gay") people have is really low self-esteem, subconsciously believing that they can't wrestle with other males competitively so they sexualize the experience instead.  This is evolution's way of telling you to exit the stage - but I'm sure you can do better.

Even were that to be so, see: is-ought problem.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2011, 10:04:35 PM »

Even were that to be so, see: is-ought problem.

This conversation is for his entertainment.  It will grow increasingly absurd as he watches to see how far you'll go trying to reel it back in to sanity.  If you continue it, you should at least negotiate terms for payment.  He shouldn't get that kind of entertainment for free.

Disaster Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 11:26:32 PM »

If we're gonna step right off the edge of sanity, I just want to add that I'm not bi-sexual, I'm BI-WINNING!

SEVEN GRAM ROCKS!
The only place to find freedom is in the dictionary, under "F".

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2011, 09:09:39 AM »

"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2011, 04:03:17 PM »

Gee wiz, someone starts a whole friggin podcast about being gay and more forum threads about this one issue than I can count, but when someone dares to disagree with him - "oh noes, evil troll, run, run, run"...  :roll:

Also, is-ought hangups are for commies.  Read Ayn Rand.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »

Nah.  I put him on ignore right after that.  I see the same old boring, tedious shit that I've seen from him many times before.  Here we go again.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2011, 12:25:19 AM »

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2011, 03:34:58 AM »

let me get this straight, lib: Dale is gay because he thinks poorly of himself? Sexuality is a copout for ability? Wait, you're that celibate guy who hates sex, aren't you?

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2011, 11:37:37 AM »

(1)  I chose not to be gay.  Deal with it.

(2)  Personal experiences and aesthetic arguments aside, I am struggling to solve the fatal flaw of libertarianism, which is the demographic communism that does with it.  The whole greatness of liberty is that it creates individual incentives for achievement by letting individuals own the fruits of their labor - libertarians recognize this for Property Rights, but not for Parents' Rights.  If this problem is not solved, liberty will simply go extinct as any collectivist society that can maintain a heteronormal and fertile culture (ex. the Muslims) will dominate the more libertarian societies economically.

(3)  Dale also doesn't seem to understand the role of non-violent social pressure, which is an essential component of what makes an Anarcho-Capitalist system work.  He thinks everyone will like pot-heads and fudge-packers just because they'll be legally free to do what they do.  People have a Right to discriminate.

(4)  To be blunt, all humans disgust me.  My affinity is for technology, which will eventually become a separate civilization from the limited hairless monkeys who created it.  I just hope those stupid monkeys can maintain economic growth long enough for that to happen, and demographic collapse / dysgenic idiocracy can realistically lead to a horrendous dark age and technological decline.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Gay Radio Show Humping

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.