Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Gay Radio Show Humping
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Gay Radio Show Humping  (Read 15592 times)

Riddler

Re: Gay Radio Show Humping
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 09:14:47 PM »

shouldn't this shit be in the rubber room?

Amazing Richard

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 09:24:25 PM »

It's a rapid increase in listeners on the LRN stream just as the show starts and a sudden drop off back to average at the end of the two-hour show.  It's about 70 listeners above the about 50 average.  The Sunday FTL was only about 20 to 30 above the average, FWIW, not that I'm putting down FTL.  I constantly acknowledge that we're totally riding their coattails.  And besides, that's the FTL show that I was hosting, so...

We didn't talk about cock-sucking, but if you're disappointed, you can always call in.  We did, however, talk about Neal climaxing to the sound of Rush (the band, not the talk show host).

This is crazy...how does FTL make money...if these numbers are right? I thought FTL would be doing much better than this "50 average".  Even if the "stream" is only taking in 50 people....while CGN (or GCN???) is taking a lot more...I don't get it. Ian and Mark ...prolly make most their money selling drugs.

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »

So gays can call themselves libertarians too now?

First Clinton calls herself a libertarian...  now this...

Eh, time to retreat to a new political label... again...

Anarcho-Capitalisto-Copyfreeo-Heteronormo-Satano...

Bah, screw it, I'll just be a Republican!

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 12:12:02 AM »

I guess the bi's are the only ones without hypocracy.   ie "yeah, whatever, I'll eat it/suck it"

They're so lucky.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 12:13:41 AM »

shouldn't this shit be in the rubber room?

I'd agree.  So why'd you post it in this thread?

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 12:21:38 AM »

I guess the bi's are the only ones without hypocracy.   ie "yeah, whatever, I'll eat it/suck it"

They're so lucky.

So you're a "perfect" 6 on the Kinsey scale?  Were you always?

I used to be a 0, then I slipped to 1, just because of supply and demand issues, if you know what I mean, then to 2...  and then I decided I don't want to go there, so now I'm an X.  I guess that makes me a sexual minority within a sexual minority within a sexual minority.  :roll:

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 02:04:43 AM »

They're so lucky.

Just as an aside, I remember that Walter Curnow in the book version of 2010 was bisexual. Floyd made a mental note that well adjusted bisexuals would probably someday be the norm for society.
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 07:34:16 AM »

So you're a "perfect" 6 on the Kinsey scale?

Pretty close, I guess.  It's just so non-sexual and that's what makes it uncomfortable.  The pretending.

Were you always?

I had a couple very brief crushes on girls around the 7th grade and then never again.  But I didn't go so far as to have much of any sexual thoughts about them.  Just thought they were pretty and had mild obsessions.  Meanwhile, I recognized crushes I had had on boys in retrospect, the full extent of which I just didn't understand because it was I was young and it was undefinable.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 09:50:36 AM »

It's a rapid increase in listeners on the LRN stream just as the show starts and a sudden drop off back to average at the end of the two-hour show.  It's about 70 listeners above the about 50 average.  The Sunday FTL was only about 20 to 30 above the average, FWIW, not that I'm putting down FTL.  I constantly acknowledge that we're totally riding their coattails.  And besides, that's the FTL show that I was hosting, so...

We didn't talk about cock-sucking, but if you're disappointed, you can always call in.  We did, however, talk about Neal climaxing to the sound of Rush (the band, not the talk show host).

This is crazy...how does FTL make money...if these numbers are right? I thought FTL would be doing much better than this "50 average".  Even if the "stream" is only taking in 50 people....while CGN (or GCN???) is taking a lot more...I don't get it. Ian and Mark ...prolly make most their money selling drugs.

1. Those low numbers you are seeing are people listening to a rebroadcast of the stream, not the live show.
2. Low numbers on the Sunday live show are to be expected. In the business that time frame is referred to as off-off-off-prime.
3. I don't know what GCN's numbers are these days. They used to have 1000-2000 people listening during FTL's time frame. I haven't looked at our live stream audience numbers in a very long time.
4. Normal FTL's get 5000 downloads, some shows are significantly higher. Sunday shows get about 80% of the downloads.
5. FTL is on 93 radio stations, at this moment. I would estimate the Weekly Cumulative Listenership at 500,000.
6. No body is making a fortune, but we are doing just fine.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 11:28:05 AM »

1. Those low numbers you are seeing are people listening to a rebroadcast of the stream, not the live show.

I don't think so, Mark.  That big hump is right at Noon to 2pm on Sunday and the smaller hump is 7pm to 10pm during the live Sunday FTL.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

2. Low numbers on the Sunday live show are to be expected. In the business that time frame is referred to as off-off-off-prime.

The Mon-Sat shows have much bigger spikes.  You guys can see all of this for yourselves at http://graphs.lrn.fm.  And like Mark says, FTL is heard SO MANY ways other than just LRN (except the Sunday show) so it's not really comparable.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:34:04 AM by Dalebert »

Amazing Richard

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 11:44:26 PM »

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 12:04:26 AM »

There is a very significant element of choice and individual self-conditioning involved.  That's been a major theme in some of my recent rants on this issue.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 01:16:51 AM »

yamnuska

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 02:17:32 AM »

They're so lucky.

Just as an aside, I remember that Walter Curnow in the book version of 2010 was bisexual. Floyd made a mental note that well adjusted bisexuals would probably someday be the norm for society.

Yes, we will eventually inherit the earth.

Disaster Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 02:49:11 AM »

This seems like as good a place as any to say that I approve of male jail bait talk live.

What does it make me if I am attracted both to Justin Bieber and to many of the Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber?
The only place to find freedom is in the dictionary, under "F".
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Gay Radio Show Humping

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.