Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Fuck the Dumbass Amplifier that asked RP about 'his' racist newsletters
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck the Dumbass Amplifier that asked RP about 'his' racist newsletters  (Read 13961 times)

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile

On a side note, RP said at the Rally for the Republic that there is a place for peaceful civil disobedience. So, I hardly think he's lacking on any core principles, in case anybody forgot. You can google his speech there for yourself, but I saw it myself in person. He's got the cajones on both sides of the aisles. If you google 'ron paul rally for the republic' and get his whole speech, check out 1hr 15" 20 for the legit word, though I've listened to it all many a time.

Of course.  Ron Paul is a supporter of CD and has praised it.

He also said so to the Motorhome Diaries guys.  He added that he is too much of a chicken to do it himself and runs for office because it is safer.
So. Ron Paul is a meek old gentleman, don't expect him to have the flare that a younger person would have. I don't even have the cajones as the Keene folk, but I watch with excitement.

spicynujac

• Fasism Sucks!
    • View Profile

I agree with that last statement about the average immigrant vs. average American.  I don't know about you but I never see people who look like immigrants applying for welfare, etc.  They sit out in the hot sun all day hoping and waiting that someone will come by and hire them, and those that are hired work hard labor without breaks.  That is SUCH a distraction from the real issue.  Yes, it is racism.  But you know what?  That was a stupid question to ask Dr. Paul, and like other pointed out it would be much better to question his opposition to illegal immigration than some supposed racist column.  I wonder if the caller even read the article that was supposedly racist?  Look, Pat Buchanan is racist as hell but I still listen to him because he makes some good points about issues such as the war, interventionism, size of gov't etc.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile

I agree with that last statement about the average immigrant vs. average American.  I don't know about you but I never see people who look like immigrants applying for welfare, etc.  They sit out in the hot sun all day hoping and waiting that someone will come by and hire them, and those that are hired work hard labor without breaks.  That is SUCH a distraction from the real issue.  Yes, it is racism.  But you know what?  That was a stupid question to ask Dr. Paul, and like other pointed out it would be much better to question his opposition to illegal immigration than some supposed racist column.  I wonder if the caller even read the article that was supposedly racist?  Look, Pat Buchanan is racist as hell but I still listen to him because he makes some good points about issues such as the war, interventionism, size of gov't etc.
I thoroughly welcome freedom lovers of any color, but I still don't believe that Ron Paul has been hatin on them. Though, I don't see Mr. Buchanan as a racist, he just needs to defend the GOP line which it is made by making light of Court Justice Sotomayer.

kalmia

• View Profile

I thoroughly welcome freedom lovers of any color, but I still don't believe that Ron Paul has been hatin on them. Though, I don't see Mr. Buchanan as a racist, he just needs to defend the GOP line which it is made by making light of Court Justice Sotomayer.

Maybe my contact with Pat's material has been filtered, but I am not sure what about him is racist.  It seems like it's one of those things that everybody just knows to be true, but is it?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile

I agree with that last statement about the average immigrant vs. average American.  I don't know about you but I never see people who look like immigrants applying for welfare, etc.  They sit out in the hot sun all day hoping and waiting that someone will come by and hire them, and those that are hired work hard labor without breaks.  That is SUCH a distraction from the real issue.  Yes, it is racism.  But you know what?  That was a stupid question to ask Dr. Paul, and like other pointed out it would be much better to question his opposition to illegal immigration than some supposed racist column.  I wonder if the caller even read the article that was supposedly racist?  Look, Pat Buchanan is racist as hell but I still listen to him because he makes some good points about issues such as the war, interventionism, size of gov't etc.

Maybe my contact with Pat's material has been filtered, but I am not sure what about him is racist.  It seems like it's one of those things that everybody just knows to be true, but is it?

he comes across as someone who doesn't like brown people or gays very much
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Bill Brasky

Either he is himself a racist or is merely pandering to racists.

So, you believe that the anti-immigration crowd are all racists?

Right, and the worst kind since they are supporting the use of violence against others based on this racism.

Wow, thats a little harsh.  I think people who profit upon collections from predatory lenders who practice their craft among the uneducated are much more vile than your average dumbfuck bigot.  

Nothing lends itself towards credit instability like cheap foreign labor, another willing layer of credit takers more fucked up than the ones they displace.  

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI

Wow, thats a little harsh.  I think people who profit upon collections from predatory lenders who practice their craft among the uneducated are much more vile than your average dumbfuck bigot.  

Wow, I didn't realize hospitals were predatory lenders.

Sure seems to me that anyone who advocates violence against innocent people is more vile than someone who does not.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin

What if the American Indians stopped all that immigration from England ?
The Australian Aboriginal also failed to stop immigration from England.

Immigration from Mexico is not the problem methinks :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:09:17 AM by davehollis »
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

fase2000tdi

Wow, I didn't realize hospitals were predatory lenders.

Sure seems to me that anyone who advocates violence against innocent people is more vile than someone who does not.
Hospitals and their leadership advocate violence against innocent people.  They are some of the biggest pushers of health care regulation and mandatory licensing.

spicynujac

• Fasism Sucks!
    • View Profile

Not to hijack the thread, but yes, Pat Buchanan is a pretty vocal racist, bigot, and Christian supremecist.  He hates almost anyone who is not a White Anglo Saxon Protestant male American or European.  I like a lot of what he has to say on other issues ie war, interventionism, taxes, so much of my opinion is based on the unpleasant undertones I hear in almost every interview he gives, but if you want direct quotes:
http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/buchanan.htm

Some choice quotes:
AIDS is nature's retribution for violating the laws of nature.
Homosexuality is not a civil right. Its rise almost always is accompanied, as in the Weimar Republic, with a decay of society and a collapse of its basic cinder block, the family.
Take a hard look at [KKK leader David] Duke's portfolio of winning issues and expropriate those not in conflict with GOP principles [such as] reverse discrimination against white folks.
Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody.
-- Pat Buchanan, expressing his revisionist views, challenging the fact that diesel exhaust was used to gas thousands of Jews at Treblinka, and discussing "group fantasies of martyrdom"
You just wait until 1996, then you'll see a real right-wing tyrant.
-- Pat Buchanan, just before he announced his candidacy for the 1996 presidential election in 1995
We're going to bring back God and the Bible and drive the gods of secular humanism right out of the public schools of America.
-- Pat Buchanan, campaign address at an anti-gay rally in Des Moines, Iowa, February 11, 1996
Trying to justify apartheid in South Africa, he denounced the notion that "white rule of a black majority is inherently wrong. Where did we get that idea? The Founding Fathers did not believe this." (syndicated column, 2/7/90) He referred admiringly to the apartheid regime as the "Boer Republic": "Why are Americans collaborating in a U.N. conspiracy to ruin her with sanctions?" (syndicated column, 9/17/89)
"If we had to take a million immigrants in, say Zulus, next year, or Englishmen, and put them up in Virginia, what group would be easier to assimilate and would cause less problems for the people of Virginia?" ("This Week With David Brinkley," 1/8/91)
Buchanan referred to Capitol Hill as "Israeli-occupied territory." (St. Louis Post Dispatch, 10/20/90)

(OK That last one was funny)

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile

People have a right to their opinion. I definitely don't cherish James, but he speaks to me now and again.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Fuck the Dumbass Amplifier that asked RP about 'his' racist newsletters

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.