Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FTL Propaganda.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: FTL Propaganda.  (Read 19019 times)

sfliberty

Re: FTL Propaganda.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 07:50:23 PM »

I went to a 'Best of Sacramento' party last night  http://www.sacmag.com/bestofsac.shtm
There were about 7000 poeple there and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to "Spread the word"
I printed out about 30 copies of the "Worlds Smallest Political Quiz" and wrote 'TheAdvocates.org' and 'FreeTalkLive.com" on each one.  I handed them out to people and left some here and there like vendor booths and other displays.  It was just me doing this so there was only so much I could do, but I did see people grab them off the booth and look at them.  Even some stick it in their pocket.  The ones that I handed to, I didnt really talk to them (wasn't really prepared for that).  In some cases, they were handing me a flyer so I said "lets trade" and gave them mine.  It was kind of a last minute idea.  It was either that or some Flying Spaghetti Monster flyers.  I also printed a couple of FTL flyers and left them at the radio stations booths.  There were a couple there, including a talk radio station.   I wanted to talk to them, but there were too many people already talking to them and they seemed pretty busy. 
Maybe next time I can do a little more.

Good job.  I wonder if I can get any Sacramento stations here in SF?????  probably not too bad.

InnerPhalanx

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 09:15:02 PM »

I go to the same school as Zephae, and all I can say is:  lockers!

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 10:24:08 PM »

Maybe next time I can do a little more.

Great job!!  Thank you!   8)
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Zephae

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2005, 01:17:05 AM »

I go to the same school as Zephae, and all I can say is:  lockers!

Considering they do have the right to tear anything off of our lockers like that, this'll be an interesting experiment.

Deived

• Heartless Libertarian
  • 612 Warf Ave
    • View Profile
    • Deived.com
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2005, 02:13:27 AM »

How about slipping them INTO the lockers.  Most of them have that little grate that you can probably slip a piece of paper through.  Just hope that one of the teachers doesnt see you and think you're putting bombs in students lockers.

Zephae

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2005, 12:46:20 AM »

How about slipping them INTO the lockers.  Most of them have that little grate that you can probably slip a piece of paper through.  Just hope that one of the teachers doesnt see you and think you're putting bombs in students lockers.

hadn't thought of that but with about 1000 lockers+ it'd be hard to pull off.

sfliberty

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2005, 09:30:06 PM »

hadn't thought of that but with about 1000 lockers+ it'd be hard to pull off.
You don't need to put them into every locker.  Just put them into some.  Then some other day, put some into others.  Just keep working up to all of them.  Just try to get as many as possible.

ljossberir

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2005, 02:16:11 PM »

What's the deal with "public" property? Are you actually allowed "legally" to post signs on it? For example, on a telephone poll, a town hall door or an SS office building?
I ain't a terrorist, don't misconstrue it
I'm pro-America, pro-Constitution
All I'm doing is speaking truth
when speaking truth brings persecution
-The Civilian's Military, "Masked Militant"

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2005, 02:42:26 PM »

Don't school lockers still have slits in the doors?  Why not just make business size cards with "www.freetalklive.com To the phones and to the fun," printed on them and slide them into the lockers?  Something of a less is more approach to get people curious and direct them to the web site.  This way you can get 10 to a sheet and reduce your cost.

bonerjoe

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2005, 02:47:23 PM »

Fingerprints?

ladyattis

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2005, 02:54:57 PM »

Fingerprints?

Use sandpaper or wear latex gloves. My finger prints are nearly worn off from working. :lol:

-- Bridget

bonerjoe

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2005, 02:57:14 PM »

They could identify you by your finger wrinkles then.

;-)

ladyattis

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2005, 02:58:27 PM »

They could identify you by your finger wrinkles then.

;-)

Not really, those are gone too. All I have left is my DNA...If I could only become an insane ki-power'd android like those out of DBZ... :shock:

-- Bridget

InnerPhalanx

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2005, 07:35:17 PM »

Looking at the average locker, they'll find it at the end of school at the bottom or there will be, like, 5 million of them on the ground because people will pull their stuff out and not notice it.  But on lockers might work.  *begins thinking of odd schemes of getting the word out...*

Tobiah

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2005, 02:37:49 AM »

Here is my take I did in class (heh) today:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FTL Propaganda.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.