Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FTL Money Stamping
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: FTL Money Stamping  (Read 25566 times)

Tobiah

Re: FTL Money Stamping
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2006, 03:09:24 AM »

I'm too paranoid to do that.

Paranoid of what?  The Secret Service?
You didn't hear about the guy in Best Buy?

Best buy pissed him off and screwed his deal or something, so in protest he payed a extra 40-something bill all in 2's. The held him, called police, and police took in him for "questioning" because "Something had to be wrong".

The clerk at Best Buy who called the police said "You never know in this post 9-11 age"

TERRORISTS USE 2 DOLLAR BILLS!!!!!

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2006, 08:30:24 PM »

Are there going to be FTL stamps through the new, upcoming FTL store?  Or is there going to be a store?

Right now I write on some of the money I see.

There will be a store, perhaps you missed the new forum dedicated to it.

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?board=67.0

I don't know if we'll sell stamps, but if you're interested, I recommend ebay or your local office supply store.  They can customize the font, color, and message.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

sfliberty

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2006, 09:24:07 PM »

Are there going to be FTL stamps through the new, upcoming FTL store?  Or is there going to be a store?

Right now I write on some of the money I see.

There will be a store, perhaps you missed the new forum dedicated to it.

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?board=67.0

I don't know if we'll sell stamps, but if you're interested, I recommend ebay or your local office supply store.  They can customize the font, color, and message.

I know.  I just am still skeptical.  It's just my pessimistic ways.

carkmouch

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »

This would be a great stamp also!

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
  • You will see I end discussions with my wisdom!
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2006, 02:38:19 PM »

How about one for the Founding Fathers that says "According to the PATRIOT Act I am a terrorist."
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t

TN_FSP

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2006, 03:46:24 PM »

How about one for the Founding Fathers that says "According to the PATRIOT Act I am a terrorist."

But the founders were terrorists.  Their goal was to kill as many government workers as it took for the government to act on their demands.

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
  • You will see I end discussions with my wisdom!
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2006, 03:51:11 PM »

But the founders were terrorists.

That's what makes it a good stamp.
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t

TN_FSP

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »

But the founders were terrorists.

That's what makes it a good stamp.

But it has nothing to do with the Patriot Act.

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »

I use $3 bills.
Queer. 

I use an atm card.  Stamp that, bitches!  We're all gonna die anyway in some chemical enduced atom bomb cocktail, so why not just swipe and run?

But if I had to use a stamp, I would pay some other pathetic shit to stamp all my money for me.  What would my stamp say?  "FREE MONEY: http://www.freetalklive.com"

Braddogg

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 05:48:25 PM »

I use $3 bills.
Queer. 

I use an atm card.  Stamp that, bitches!  We're all gonna die anyway in some chemical enduced atom bomb cocktail, so why not just swipe and run?

But if I had to use a stamp, I would pay some other pathetic shit to stamp all my money for me.  What would my stamp say?  "FREE MONEY: http://www.freetalklive.com"

WOW.  You use an ATM card?  I'm surprised you let your transactions be tracked like that.

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 06:44:26 PM »

But the founders were terrorists.  Their goal was to kill as many government workers as it took for the government to act on their demands.

Out of curiosity.. Are you a neo-con fascist TN_FSP? Judging by your posts you seem like one to me.

So welcome to Bitchlslapityville my friend!

I hope you enjoy your stay!  :D
Most of the Libertarians on these boards are anarchists and hate the traditional America, Major Jizz.  It's all part of their programming and brainwashing....

sad, really.  Most Libertarians aren't like some of these punks. 

bonerjoe

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006, 07:34:38 PM »

All Anarchists need to be shot in the thigh. And they're hypocrits if they bitch about it to the cops.

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2006, 07:45:35 PM »

I am just waiting for Mobile to get here and explain how wonderful Anarchy is....oh wait, he can't.  All they do is bitch and moan about the current system, just like communists.

About the FSP, I think that they pose no real threat because they still haven't even considered taking control of the money supply.  Silver dollars or not, these folks can't budget a state on silver dollars.  BUT...if they were to assault the Federal Reserve and make a concerted effort to rid the IRS -THEN you will see government involvment and a few nasty "accidents."

bonerjoe

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2006, 08:02:13 PM »

Members of the FSP get bitchy if you even try and protest doing any of the above. So sad.

rabidfurby

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2006, 01:29:01 AM »

All Anarchists need to be shot in the thigh. And they're hypocrits if they bitch about it to the cops.

All minarchists need to be enslaved.

Oops, too late.

May your chains sit lightly upon you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FTL Money Stamping

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.