Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSPNascar.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSPNascar.com  (Read 25039 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: FSPNascar.com
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 01:40:39 AM »

Just "liked" the car.  Not really sure what that's all about, but they're keeping track, so I "liked".

The FSP was never qualified to participant in this competition.  Some of us knew that a long time ago but didn't stop the parade because it was still useful as a way to promote the FSP and at least I thought that there was a slight chance that the organizers may make an exception to several of the rules for the FSP car.  Thanks for liking the car but the FSP car was excluded from the final top 10 because it didn't qualify.

At this point, I don't see any use it continuing to promote this as it does appear as the FSP can get any further free publicity from this and the organizers have made it very clear that the FSP car doesn't qualify.

Oh bullshit. Dont act like you knew any better than anyone else. We were specifcially told by the organization that we qualified then after they got plenty of advertising from our voting efforts they retracted the offer on their end. Bull fucking shit. We were ripped off.

I can tell you are angry.  Maybe take a few deep breaths.  I'm not acting like I knew anything that other people didn't know.  Heck, it was pointed out on a forum that the FSP car didn't qualify.  I read the rules and saw that the design violated several of the rules, confirming what the person posted weeks ago.

It was a good run and I'm glad for all of the free advertising the FSP got out of it.  I'm very happy about the time I spent promoting and voting.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »

9/11, Spay and Neuter, and Lyme Disease are qualify though?

Have you seen the finalists? 
http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/page:0/pageSize:12/sort:random/featured:finalist

Certainly, a 9/11 car would not qualify.  A 911 car did qualify, though.  Perhaps you want to look at the rules.  I read them weeks ago.

I guess in theory liking the FSP car can help.

Yeah. I did. That's why I referred to them.

If you looked at the list, why did you mention them?  I don't get it.

...because they have messages promoting politics...like the FSP car...

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2011, 09:07:12 PM »

http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/page:0/pageSize:12/sort:random/featured:finalist

Certainly, a 9/11 car would not qualify.  A 911 car did qualify, though.  Perhaps you want to look at the rules.  I read them weeks ago.

If you looked at the list, why did you mention them?  I don't get it.

Lyme Disease Awareness and Spay and Neuter aren't promoting politics.  I have no idea of the FSP car, a 9/11 car or a Spay and Neuter car being finalist.  Really, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Are you sure you clicked on the website I gave you?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Ben

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2011, 05:48:23 AM »

I don't think the FSP car was going to knock off the Lyme Disease car anyway. The Lyme Disease car got more than double the votes than the FSP car and more than triple the votes of most of the cars in the final round. At least the FSP got a little mileage out of this. Definitely worth it.
People are so brainwashed by government and media lies that they'll actually argue their own rights away.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2011, 03:39:52 PM »

Just "liked" the car.  Not really sure what that's all about, but they're keeping track, so I "liked".

The FSP was never qualified to participant in this competition.  Some of us knew that a long time ago but didn't stop the parade because it was still useful as a way to promote the FSP and at least I thought that there was a slight chance that the organizers may make an exception to several of the rules for the FSP car.  Thanks for liking the car but the FSP car was excluded from the final top 10 because it didn't qualify.

At this point, I don't see any use it continuing to promote this as it does appear as the FSP can get any further free publicity from this and the organizers have made it very clear that the FSP car doesn't qualify.

Oh bullshit. Dont act like you knew any better than anyone else. We were specifcially told by the organization that we qualified then after they got plenty of advertising from our voting efforts they retracted the offer on their end. Bull fucking shit. We were ripped off.

I can tell you are angry.  Maybe take a few deep breaths.  I'm not acting like I knew anything that other people didn't know.  Heck, it was pointed out by Anarchir siting specific sources that the FSP car didn't qualify.  I read the rules and saw that the design violated several of the rules, confirming what the person posted weeks ago.

It was a good run and I'm glad for all of the free advertising the FSP got out of it.  I'm very happy about the time I spent promoting and voting.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2011, 03:42:36 PM »

Yes it was worth it, but its rather annoying the tomfoolery of the nascar people running the contest.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2011, 04:34:33 PM »

Certainly, a 9/11 car would not qualify.  A 911 car did qualify, though.  Perhaps you want to look at the rules.  I read them weeks ago.

If you looked at the list, why did you mention them?  I don't get it.

Lyme Disease Awareness and Spay and Neuter aren't promoting politics.  I have no idea of the FSP car, a 9/11 car or a Spay and Neuter car being finalist.  Really, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Are you sure you clicked on the website I gave you?

Of course they are political.  Implicit in the messages is that the solution is for government to spend more of your money.  FSP isn't necessarily political.  Many signatories, such as I, are apolitical.

Yeah, that's where those cars were.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »

Certainly, a 9/11 car would not qualify.  A 911 car did qualify, though.  Perhaps you want to look at the rules.  I read them weeks ago.

Lyme Disease Awareness and Spay and Neuter aren't promoting politics.  I have no idea of the FSP car, a 9/11 car or a Spay and Neuter car being finalist.  Really, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Are you sure you clicked on the website I gave you?

Of course they are political.  Implicit in the messages is that the solution is for government to spend more of your money.  FSP isn't necessarily political.  Many signatories, such as I, are apolitical.

Oh, I guess things chance.  And I remember Bob Barker talking about individual people taking care of their pets for years.  That's real the extend of my exposure to those type of activists, it was all about the government not getting involved.  Maybe your experiences have been different.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2011, 01:05:16 AM »

Oh, I guess things chance.  And I remember Bob Barker talking about individual people taking care of their pets for years.  That's real the extend of my exposure to those type of activists, it was all about the government not getting involved.  Maybe your experiences have been different.

When I lived in California, I recall state pressure...IIRC, licenses were cheaper for fixed animals and if you got it from a pound, they were all fixed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSPNascar.com

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.