Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSP Replacement
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP Replacement  (Read 11848 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
FSP Replacement
« on: December 14, 2009, 12:56:37 AM »

What would you like to see in a new version?

What should be changed, added, subtracted, improved, recorded, made transparent, bought, sold, advertised, organized, etc?

I'm posting this in conjunction to this page:
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=31686.msg578482#msg578482
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: FSP Replacement
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 01:03:58 AM »

http://libertyinyourlifetime.weebly.com/

Threw it together on a free site (weebly.com) that I have a pro account at.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

digitalfour

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 01:06:45 AM »

I think knowing what is actually happening to free New Hampshire is what will attract people to the FNHP.

When I'm asked what is occurring that makes it so different from any other place I don't know what to say.

Maybe this knowledge can be better integrated into the idea.

BonerJoe

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 01:25:00 AM »

It should be run as a for-profit business (even if it loses money) with completely open books. There would be a one-time membership fee, and people would have to agree to the non-initiation of force and to Move to NH to join (people who have already moved would be counted) It should have a "full time" media relations/advertising person. It should endorse anyone who agrees to reduce the government as much as possible. It should ban Keith from any leadership position (lol).

Bill Brasky

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 01:34:40 AM »

It should be run as a for-profit business (even if it loses money) with completely open books. There would be a one-time membership fee, and people would have to agree to the non-initiation of force and to Move to NH to join (people who have already moved would be counted) It should have a "full time" media relations/advertising person. It should endorse anyone who agrees to reduce the government as much as possible. It should ban Keith from any leadership position (lol).

I'm listening to the monday after-hours segment.  Agreed.  The program as it exists is fucked. 

Its about time they hashed this shit out. 

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 01:44:22 AM »

BonerJoe

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 03:08:32 AM »

It should have been done 3 years ago when the 20k number wasn't reached. But nobody gives a shit in the organization enough to do that, or they do and they're too much of a pussy to disagree and lose their precious current or possible future spot as a useless board member.

I think to make it successful we'd need to pay at least one person in the organization to work full time promoting the FNHP. This whole volunteer thing just doesn't work in reality, thats why the FSP ended up with Republicans and a former military intelligence agent in charge.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 03:26:42 AM »

Lets do this then.

The only thing scaring my girlfriend from moving to NH with me at this point is the fact that she thinks I'll have so much fun I'll never want to venture away for traveling (like too much fun is really a problem  :P). I am not going there to deal with bullshit bureacrazy's. Lets fix it and start a new project.  We have the minds, the hands, the enthusiasm, and the knowledge to make it work. Also, we have enough connections through this BBS to get support where needed.

For profit status sounds like a good idea. A very good idea.

I know from experience fund raising for a good cause is easy as pie and there are an unlimited number of ways to raise funds.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 03:47:59 AM »

It should have been done 3 years ago when the 20k number wasn't reached. But nobody gives a shit in the organization enough to do that, or they do and they're too much of a pussy to disagree and lose their precious current or possible future spot as a useless board member.

I think to make it successful we'd need to pay at least one person in the organization to work full time promoting the FNHP. This whole volunteer thing just doesn't work in reality, thats why the FSP ended up with Republicans and a former military intelligence agent in charge.

I'd do it for a fair price, nothing extravagant.  I'm sure a few others would, as well.  Plenty of peeps would like a fair wage to be basically organized and handle some phone tag.  

They need a PR rep who is polished.  

I'll probably look like a rabid caveman by the time I untangle myself from my shit, so I don't count myself among this kick-around session.  But it'd be nice to comb some nice college kid and shove 'em out there into the position.  The owners can work him like a puppet, but the position requires a faceman.  

Or better yet, a bomb-ass hottie who knows the political ropes. 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 03:57:15 AM »

I'd make all the call anyone would want for 9 an hour, 36 hours a week :)

NHArticleTen

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 08:19:18 AM »

would Ron Paul be allowed to join?

would Sarah Palin be allowed to join?

would Bob Barr be allowed to join?

would Howard Stern be allowed to join?

would Barack Obama be allowed to join?

why or why not?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 08:30:47 AM »

You know who should join?  Terry Funk.  And he should pound you into a puddle of tardpaste with his rock hard fists. 

NHArticleTen

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »

You know who should join?  Terry Funk.  And he should pound you into a puddle of tardpaste with his rock hard fists. 

you know Terry too!

cool

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 09:28:05 AM »

you know Terry too!

cool

The only thing that exceeds his knowledge of biological transmogrification is his zest for kung-fu treachery. 

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »

I don't want a membership or leadership position.  Am I able to prevent it from endorsing me?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSP Replacement

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 32 queries.