Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members  (Read 11894 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's Anarcho-Jesse's friend.

super.
so between poster boy, ar-15 kilt-guy, and AJ w/ whatever-the-fuck-he had around his neck, you'va got quite a line-up of fsp representatives...

Doobie isn't part of the FSP.  I'm not really sure how you don't understand that.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Riddler

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »

Doobie isn't part of the FSP.  I'm not really sure how you don't understand that.

oh, forgive me for not being ''in the know''.....
a ''porc-fest'' extravaganza, highlighting libertarians & the FREE STATE PROJECT, more specifically, with a bunch of these sorts of people partaking of the festivities>> that was MY 1st impression>> if kilt-boy was allowed to parade around as such, he must be w/ the ''in crowd''
that's the whole fucking point of this thread.
if I were running this sort of event, and some jackass, THAT ISN'T A MEMBER (even if he was), was parading around w/ a sword & a semi-auto rifle swinging around his neck, he'd be uncerimoniously shown the door....
and I'm a big-time gun advocate/owner/shooter...
plus, i'm sure there was a gracious amount of libation to be had.....
guns & alcohol....yippeee.....

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2009, 08:49:22 PM »

It was a private campground.  Anyone was allowed there.  It's silly to try to get someone out of a campground that did nothing wrong.

For example, a conservative state Rep was also interviewed.  About 1/2 the people interviewed were not FSP people.  At least two of them were not libertarians.  Sometimes reports get things wrong.  Most adults (at least the ones I know) understand that most articles have at least a couple errors.  It's ok to error, it's what reporters do.  Don't worry about it.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 31 queries.