Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members  (Read 11784 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2009, 11:53:34 PM »

They are going to think...I don't know.  Here are some options, "That looks like a kid I know," or "His tattoo is like the state motto."  ...''ANTI-GOVT. GROUP w/
GUN-TOTING, WHITE-SUPREMICIST, SKIN-HEAD NAZI FANATICS

that's probably more in line w/ what the average joe is going to think
the ar-15, kilt wearing dude would have been icing on the red-flag cake....

i don't have anything against any of these people.
i don't know them.
maybe they're really cool.
the point of this thread, is the first impression a fledgling organization should be trying to convey, prob. wouldn't be a nazi/skin-head-lookin' dude attached to the article.
maybe one of the event leaders would ''steer'' the reporter to certain individuals......
maybe that happened, and maybe the reporter wanted to show a ''fringe'' character, like our poster-boy here....
all good questions....
i'm just sayin', is all................

I guess you just don't get a lot of the NH culture or many of the people that are attracted to it.  NH has a gun and motorcycle culture.  Other popular events in NH include Nascar and the Highland games.  Hunting?  Fishing?  NH is huge when it comes to those things.  Rock climbing and extreme hiking?  NH is known for those.

Keep in mind that NH defeated the British before the other states even declared independence.  There is a reason why NH is one of 3 states with the least restrictive motorcycle helmet laws in the nation, it tied for least restrictive auto insurance laws, doesn't have an income or sales tax, doesn't have seat belt laws for adults, has just about the best gun laws in the US, just about the least amount of cops, has the highest pot use among twenty-somethings in the US, sells the most alcohol and has the cheapest liquor in the US.  The culture here is measurably different than most of the US, certainly different than anywhere else east of the MS River.

You must not have been brought up in NH or know a lot of people from NH.  Hell, even go to south Boston and look at how the Irish kids dress, short hair has been very popular for a long time.  Tattoos are very common.  Wake up to this culture man and set yourself free.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 02:37:51 AM by HR Puff and Stuff »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Cowcidile

• Cruel Tyrant Cason
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2009, 11:57:35 PM »

A shaved head could just mean that they recently had lice.

Riddler

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2009, 07:49:39 AM »

I guess you just don't get a lot of the NH culture or many of the people that are attracted to it.  

You must not have been brought up in NH or know a lot of people from NH.  

born & raised...46 year resident, chum.
and, by the way, people that look like our friend in the newspaper, are the exception to the mainstream nh resident....
i know a great many hunters & fishermen....not fucking one comes even close to the look this kid is going for....
where the fuck did YOU grow up?

Manuel_OKelly

• Objectivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2009, 08:19:36 AM »

So the FSP is full of racist skinheads that want to move only white people to New Hampshire to not pay taxes?

(Sarcasm)
Yes ignore everything you've seen here as it's just cover for our racist hate! Ian only bans racists so that he doesn't look bad, in secret we plot the rise of the munchkin race!
(End Sacasm)

Cowcidile

• Cruel Tyrant Cason
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 11:31:02 AM »

I am going to start the racist state project and I bet the free state projects numbers drop by at least half.

blackie

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 11:55:38 AM »

Maine is the whitest state, VT is #2, and NH is #3. It's Whitetopia.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 12:11:16 PM »

I haven't yet see someone make a big deal about Doobie's picture with the sword, or anyone criticise him for walking around dressed in a kilt, sword and AR-15.  That isn't bad.  But a fucking kid gets a tattoo?  I'm sure the thing on his mind was how this was going to make the FSP look. 

KOS

FUCK KOS.  Who gives a shit what one fucking blogger has to say about us?  BIG FUCKING DEAL.   You had a pretty decent article about the FSP which ran in about 200 news sources and you care about one fucking blog on KOS?  Those people over at KOS and the people who read KOS already think we are anti-government militia nutcases.  
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 02:16:57 PM »

I haven't yet see someone make a big deal about Doobie's picture with the sword, or anyone criticise him for walking around dressed in a kilt, sword and AR-15.  That isn't bad.  But a fucking kid gets a tattoo?  I'm sure the thing on his mind was how this was going to make the FSP look. 

KOS

FUCK KOS.  Who gives a shit what one fucking blogger has to say about us?  BIG FUCKING DEAL.   You had a pretty decent article about the FSP which ran in about 200 news sources and you care about one fucking blog on KOS?  Those people over at KOS and the people who read KOS already think we are anti-government militia nutcases.  

I don't care, or read it.  But a lot of others do, and numbers are what matter.  If it was glittering praise, everyone would be sporting wood.  You'd be e-mailing the link to all your fuckbuddies, Digg'n it (if they Digg, dunno).

blackie

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »

Fuck KOS and the FSP.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2009, 04:51:48 PM »

Maine is the whitest state, VT is #2, and NH is #3. It's Whitetopia.

which is why I should move to Maine instead of NH
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2009, 12:01:45 AM »

Hey, at least they didn't mention in the article that the FSP is supported by a dirty collection agency.

WIN (and I have bad credit).
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Bill Brasky

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »

Hey, at least they didn't mention in the article that the FSP is supported by a dirty collection agency.

WIN (and I have bad credit).

A dirty collection agency that collects for government-subsidized institutions. 

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2009, 12:04:01 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's Anarcho-Jesse's friend.
Julia

Riddler

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's Anarcho-Jesse's friend.

super.
so between poster boy, ar-15 kilt-guy, and AJ w/ whatever-the-fuck-he had around his neck, you'va got quite a line-up of fsp representatives...

blackie

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2009, 03:39:29 PM »

When does AJ go to jail?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FSP losing mega-points>>>due to jackassery of it's members

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.