Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FreeTalkLive on YouTube
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: FreeTalkLive on YouTube  (Read 23072 times)

Ski Killington

• View Profile
Re: FreeTalkLive on YouTube
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 02:09:28 PM »

ok thanks guys  :)

Goal is to promote and amp FTL website in entertaining way.

Free Talk Live - Amigo Leprosy Epidemic

« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 10:49:48 PM by snowdog2012 »

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 07:27:52 AM »

Snowdog, want to share the workload? We could work out some sort of schedule and work together on this if you wish. Just tell me what and how, and I'll be happy to assist you on this.

Ski Killington

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »

Snowdog, want to share the workload? We could work out some sort of schedule and work together on this if you wish. Just tell me what and how, and I'll be happy to assist you on this.

Havent checked email on the channel or this thread, much apologies for the delayed response! :)

Yes sounds good Crotale, due to my work schedule I wont be able to put alot of effort into this until sometime October.

The Porcfest Live Interviews were amazing, I had edited 4 of the guests so far (Boston T Party etc, UnSchool Bus etc) when my laptop decided to die. Software I am using also isnt adequate for compression, hope to finish those soon.

Will send you Private Message!

Thanks,
Dave
Snowdog2012 (the other Snowdog, evidently there are two.)

macjd527

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 02:20:53 PM »

Great idea
Who would of thought another 92.7 WGMD listener
What software are you using snowdog2012?
If you need any help feel free to let me know as well.

Ski Killington

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »

Hey there mac a fellow DelMarVan?

If there ever was a sister county to New Hampshire It would have to be Sussex County, Delaware. While not as free as Wyoming, it is a peaceful place surrounded by water, no/low taxes, no helmet laws, reasonable police, with a nearly identical population demographic mix to that of New Hampshire of part redneck -- part tourist -- part high tax transplant escapees (Baltimore/Phila)....also home to the beautiful Angel Clarke.

About Youtube......with alot of people volunteering.....would a YOUTUBE YOU CONTROL be possible?

People upload non-copyrighted videos, homeade FTL best of's, Copblocks, anything of original content to a moderated list (moderated only for copyrighted material that could possibly ban the youtube channel), then people vote up or vote down the video to be published.

Alot of competition could increase creativity and quality potentially making something go viral.

Possible? Wise?

I dunno, alot of details would have to be worked out on it.

macjd527

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 03:57:03 PM »

That Angel Clarke is beautiful  :)

It sounds like your talking about having a Forum topic within FTL in which members and guests would be allowed to upload and vote on which videos would make it to the Youtube account. Is that what your implying? Or am I thinking into this too much?

I would be able to spend my spare time helping with account yes.
But I don't think that it would hurt for multiple people to have access to the account.

I also think it would make sense to start uploading the audio archives into Youtube as well, can't hurt.
I think what you've done so far is nice.

Let me know
Have a good one

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 06:18:32 PM »

Okay, I'm making my way through the guests. This is the first one, feedback welcomed:

Ron Paul discusses his presidential campaign and the issues that matter on Free Talk Live

Seems fine to me, but what do you think?

I have downloaded the entire FTL guests archive and have started making images on photoshop and putting them with the MP3 audios, thus creating the video. I hope to upload one video every few days or so. :) 

I have sorted them out into three tiers so the more renown guests (Paul, Stossel, Molyneux, Rockwell, Block, Kokesh etc.) will be uploaded first but eventually I plan on having the entire archive on YT.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:28:59 PM by Crotale »

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »

Hey there mac a fellow DelMarVan?

If there ever was a sister county to New Hampshire It would have to be Sussex County, Delaware. While not as free as Wyoming, it is a peaceful place surrounded by water, no/low taxes, no helmet laws, reasonable police, with a nearly identical population demographic mix to that of New Hampshire of part redneck -- part tourist -- part high tax transplant escapees (Baltimore/Phila)....also home to the beautiful Angel Clarke.

About Youtube......with alot of people volunteering.....would a YOUTUBE YOU CONTROL be possible?

People upload non-copyrighted videos, homeade FTL best of's, Copblocks, anything of original content to a moderated list (moderated only for copyrighted material that could possibly ban the youtube channel), then people vote up or vote down the video to be published.

Alot of competition could increase creativity and quality potentially making something go viral.

Possible? Wise?

I dunno, alot of details would have to be worked out on it.

I think this is a great idea, but how about making a LRNFM channel for that? It would make more sense because LRN.FM is a community network and thus is more compatible for a community channel if you know what I mean.

Keep the FreeTalkLive channel for purely FTL content and create another account LRNFM for your brilliant idea!

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 06:40:40 PM »

LRNFM was available and so I've just snapped it up, it's ours to use!

https://www.youtube.com/user/LRNFM
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:55:22 PM by Crotale »

Ski Killington

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 04:11:03 AM »

LRNFM was available and so I've just snapped it up, it's ours to use!

https://www.youtube.com/user/LRNFM

Nice  8)

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 05:58:48 AM »

I'm finally seem to be getting the hang of this photoshop lark, transformed a FSP business card image into a cool elongated FSP banner to go at the bottom of the next video, which is the interview with the (former?) Free State Project president Varrin Swearingen. The video is just 'rendering' (if that's the right word) and I'll upload it later.

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 06:03:32 AM »

Crotale, you have my blessing to create and maintain a Youtube channel for Free Talk Live. We don't want the money, you keep it. Do a good job and we will mention it on the air.

By the way, Mark, the plan isn't to monetise any videos, it's just to get FTL content 'out there' if you know what I mean. Otherwise people will have to sit through an annoying commercial before watching the video which I reckon will be a major turn-off.

What I'm hoping is that people will discover FreeTalkLive videos on YouTube, like what they hear, and then head over to this website, thus eventually become regular listeners and AMPers to the show.

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2012, 06:15:56 PM »

I'm finally seem to be getting the hang of this photoshop lark, transformed a FSP business card image into a cool elongated FSP banner to go at the bottom of the next video, which is the interview with the (former?) Free State Project president Varrin Swearingen. The video is just 'rendering' (if that's the right word) and I'll upload it later.

Aaaand here it is, hope you like the banner at the bottom, it only took me about an hour to figure how make it  8)

Free Talk Live interview Free State Project president Varrin Swearingen

macjd527

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 12:53:17 AM »

Very Nice Crotale
Videos got my Vote.

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 05:24:10 AM »

Very Nice Crotale
Videos got my Vote.

Thanks pal. :) I've done the Stossel one ready to be uploaded this evening. Please subscribe and share them around!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FreeTalkLive on YouTube

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.