Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.  (Read 37720 times)

Riddler

Re: FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »

aaaaaand ignored

as you will soon see, the only riddler/babalugatz/humungous/luca ignoramouses are, in fact, unimportant, politically-correct, wannabe-anarchistic, self-agrandizing,  cum-dumpsters....
welcome to their club & find yourself a seat

The only reason I haven't put your ass on ignore is because I can't, due to using the Helios format.  I haven't seen you say a single useful or interesting thing in any of those aliases.  

no, bitch.
i'm your eternal-fucking-train-wreck
you won't deny me.
you tried once.
i'm arnold-the-terminator-''I'LL BE BACK''
DRIVING THROUGH THE PLATE-GLASS WINDOW of your life
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 08:46:06 AM by Luca Brazzi »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2010, 08:29:18 AM »

Lots O' Stuff.

Naw, man, I wasn't upset at anybody in particular. I was really just trying to make a positive claim for the BBS. That Sam dude has a beef with me, and has accused me, along with another person, of being a tyrant over here and other nonsense.

And then he keeps shouting from the pulpit to shut us down. Like a fucking tyrant.

That chaps my ass.

I know that you're more of a FSP booster than you are a non-FSP attacker, man. It's cool.

I would like to point out that not everyone has had the same positive experiences with the FSP and NH. While I had a pretty good time at Porcfest, which was my first time in NH, it was because of peeps like yourself and Barskey who were friendly. There were quite a few people there who were really nasty toward me, and for no other reason than I didn't act like they were baby Jesus in a manger.

I had one asshole harass me pretty much non stop for the first three or four days. Fat jokes, calling me old man and shit, (He was older than me, come to find out, and was making assumptions because I have gray hair.) and generally being rude and condescending.

Also, I noticed that the politics among a large group of those people was worse in some ways than a high school. Person X hates Person Y and Z because they said Blahblahblah about Person W. This person's a jerk because of blah. And on and on.

Maybe it's just people in general that I'm complaining about, rather than NH Free Staters in specific, but that was my experience. For every one of you or Barskey or Laur or Bile or Puke, (And various other cool people) it seemed like there were five to ten dingleberries running around.

Like the guy who was repeatedly waving his gun around upstairs at the FTL area, forcing me to go over there and politely inform him that he was bumming people out. That was a treat. Or the lady who got all pissed off because we were sitting at her unoccupied picnic table, and went on a long assed explanation about how "This isn't public space, you know." for about five minutes after I immediately apologized and got up and repeatedly said "Yep, sorry, won't happen again. Got it. I already moved. Sorry. Yep. Got it." But the fucking bitch wanted me to hear a fucking speech about freeloading and explain to me the basics of libertarian principles as if it weren't just a boo boo.

Same woman who started lecturing me about guns without knowing who I was. She looked like a damned fool, and pissed me off.

Sorry, stirred up a rant.

Summation - Twernt you, friend. It was just my reaction to the whole thread over there. Thought it was sorta my place to stand up and defend the BBS, by making it clear what purpose it serves.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 08:31:51 AM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2010, 09:25:36 AM »

Bitchezs lay off or we sendz in teh ATTAKSHAW

Riddler

« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2010, 09:48:33 AM »

The only reason I haven't put your ass on ignore is because I can't, due to using the Helios format.  I haven't seen you say a single useful or interesting thing in any of those aliases.  

dumb cunt finds herself in the company of?.....
AncapAgency, Rillion, russellkanning, Lothar, Manuel_OKelly, ~* LCPLIC3 *~ <3, anarchir, Dave P. R. of S., freetarian, nefarious plot, Kvitka

a veritable who's who of insufferable douchebags & do-nothings....

say hello to straw-hat wearing, wannabe-farming, grape-stomping, yard-cleaning,i-don't take-care-of-my-offspring russy, for me
bitch

blackie

« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2010, 09:51:04 AM »

Also, I noticed that the politics among a large group of those people was worse in some ways than a high school. Person X hates Person Y and Z because they said Blahblahblah about Person W. This person's a jerk because of blah. And on and on.

Maybe it's just people in general that I'm complaining about, rather than NH Free Staters in specific, but that was my experience.
I hold NH Free Staters to a higher standard than people in general. I expect them to act the way they talk.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2010, 11:08:01 AM »

Maybe it's just people in general that I'm complaining about, rather than NH Free Staters in specific, but that was my experience.
I hold NH Free Staters to a higher standard than people in general. I expect them to act the way they talk.
They should hold up under the pressure, or get stronger in the process.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2010, 12:37:32 PM »

FreeKeene is not Free Staters

The majority of FSPers don't run with that crowd

ForumTroll

« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2010, 03:56:01 PM »

Nobody knows what the majority of FSPers are doing besides not participating in anything having to do with NH.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2010, 08:25:44 PM »

Nobody knows what the majority of FSPers are doing besides not participating in anything having to do with NH.
sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll have everything to do with NH!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.