Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.  (Read 37574 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2010, 11:38:43 PM »

Robin,

You seem like a fairly laid back chick.  Somebody I could go out and have a chick drink with, you know?  I do have one question though.  What do you expect from this forum?  You came here and almost immediately starting plastering pictures of yourself in various threads, some with boobie emphasis.  Take it from me - my suggestive cleavage shots are plastered all over this forum - no one is going to want to talk to you about anything else.  That was my mistake too, and I consider myself a fairly competent, intelligent individual.  I do not, however, wish to think about politics and talk about it all the time. 

Back to the picture thing.  Look at Rillion and Joy.  Two highly respected female posters here.  Both have posted very few photos, none suggestive in any way, and neither get ragged about boobs. 

Just relax, it's all good. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »

BTW, I nominate John Shaw as the official BBS ambassador to everything FSP related.

Affirmative.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 01:48:47 AM »

At one time I bet this forum had many intelligent threads. The problem is the common topics and even the uncommon ones have been covered several times. The most intelligent thing to do now is to realize the regs have their own points of view and covering what private roads would be like is not all that constructive. It is better just to relax and have fun. If Robin M is looking to discuss some of these topics maybe FreeKeene Forum is the place. Can't fault her for that, in fact it is comendable that she wishes to expand her mind through discussion with others of her ilk.
I think this is it.  Hell it gets boring rehashing the same topics over and over.  How many different ways can you say big government sucks?  We need an injection of new users so they can talk about that stuff, because honestly I feel I've repeated myself several times and repetition is repetitive and boring.  I'm sure others feel the same way.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2010, 02:39:05 AM »

I am gonna go ahead and say I plan on this being my last post in this thread. If memory serves me correctly the only place on the FTL website I posted "my boobs" was on the shriners page. The picture I posted in the thread here was of me in a sweater, I can not help it if I have boobs you can see when I wear clothes. NOW I know that posting my boobs on the shrine was probably not the best thing for me to do to spark conversation not involving boobs.

I like everyone here, even most of the Trolls... Everyone adds something to the board, even if sometimes it is silly. I know I have added a lot of sillyness and nonsense to the forum as well, I just wish that I could post in a thread seriously without a boob comment under every response, I did it to myself, I dug my grave, I will lay in it.

No worries, and I hope there are no hurt feelings. I am finished with this, I think the whole thread may have been for laughs and I should not have taken it to heart. I am pretty much the same person in real life as I am on the internet, I guess I never grew that anonymous insensitive internet shield some people have.

All of that being said, I hope some of you really enjoyed all of this, if that is the case, at least something good came of it.

tchuss

edit - i stand corrected, i also posted a picture of myself hula hooping and drinking a beer in a star wars shirt. ALSO, i did not say this is my last post on this forum, if anyone wants to get rid of me... they definitely have their work cut out for themselves.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 03:10:29 AM by robin.m »
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

ForumTroll

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2010, 02:57:06 AM »

I am gonna go ahead and say I plan on this being my last post in this thread. If memory serves me correctly the only place on the FTL website I posted "my boobs" was on the shriners page. The picture I posted in the thread here was of me in a sweater, I can not help it if I have boobs you can see when I wear clothes. NOW I know that posting my boobs on the shrine was probably not the best thing for me to do to spark conversation not involving boobs.

I like everyone here, even most of the Trolls... Everyone adds something to the board, even if sometimes it is silly. I know I have added a lot of sillyness and nonsense to the forum as well, I just wish that I could post in a thread seriously without a boob comment under every response, I did it to myself, I dug my grave, I will lay in it.

No worries, and I hope there are no hurt feelings. I am finished with this, I think the whole thread may have been for laughs and I should not have taken it to heart. I am pretty much the same person in real life as I am on the internet, I guess I never grew that anonymous insensitive internet shield some people have.

All of that being said, I hope some of you really enjoyed all of this, if that is the case, at least something good came of it.

tchuss

edit - i stand corrected, i also posted a picture of myself hula hooping and drinking a beer in a star wars shirt.

TL;DR: I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE MAKING LEWD COMMENTS AFTER I SHOWED MY HOT BOOBIES EVEN THOUGH IM MARRIED WITH CHILDREN SO IM STORMING OFF IN A FIT

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2010, 03:25:36 AM »

I think its just the culture shock this BBS presents after you've been here a little while. It almost scared me away at one point. Now that I'm into checking daily on here, well, I dont notice it at all and have to tone it down a bit when I'm on other forums or debating IRL lol.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ForumTroll

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2010, 03:43:05 AM »

I think its just the culture shock this BBS presents after you've been here a little while. It almost scared me away at one point. Now that I'm into checking daily on here, well, I dont notice it at all and have to tone it down a bit when I'm on other forums or debating IRL lol.

Some people will choose to be part of the anarchy, some will choose to form their own communities with decency standards.

I do find it weird that the anti-goverment types seem to default to wanting..."governmental" control in situations like this. Private property argument, etc.

IMHO, you can only be truly free if you stop caring about petty things like we discuss and post here...and just learn to embrace the chaos.

Why does the FSP crowd care so much about what the force initiating populace thinks about them? They're on a mission to convert the cannibalistic natives who have spears pointed at their throats. You're not going to change them.

Stop caring about a dozen people on a BBS talking about boobies. Seriously. It makes you look like the statist prudes you love to hate

Stop hating us because we're free and you choose not to be.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2010, 03:58:44 AM »

Some people will choose to be part of the anarchy, some will choose to form their own communities with decency standards.

I do find it weird that the anti-goverment types seem to default to wanting..."governmental" control in situations like this. Private property argument, etc.

IMHO, you can only be truly free if you stop caring about petty things like we discuss and post here...and just learn to embrace the chaos.

Why does the FSP crowd care so much about what the force initiating populace thinks about them? They're on a mission to convert the cannibalistic natives who have spears pointed at their throats. You're not going to change them.

Stop caring about a dozen people on a BBS talking about boobies. Seriously. It makes you look like the statist prudes you love to hate

Stop hating us because we're free and you choose not to be.

This is your most coherent post yet.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

ForumTroll

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2010, 04:04:26 AM »

This is your most coherent post yet.

I speak when I have something to say.

Low-Eight

• The Emancipator
  • Aint no thang but a chicken wing!
    • View Profile
    • Emancipation!
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2010, 04:16:47 AM »

I really don't see what the big deal is.  Isn't Robin entitled to her opinions without being ridiculed for them? If anything, this thread and it's counterpart at FreeKeene proves her point. . .
Feel free to add me to facebook, or contact me on MSN.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2010, 06:13:04 AM »

PS Dow thread is smarter than u

Reallyman?

That was a damn nice fuckyou, and it made me feel awesome. 

ForumTroll

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2010, 06:28:01 AM »

I really don't see what the big deal is.  Isn't Robin entitled to her opinions without being ridiculed for them? If anything, this thread and it's counterpart at FreeKeene proves her point. . .

Thanks for revisiting us just to pretend to participate for awhile and then tell us off. Very FSP of you.

Low-Eight

• The Emancipator
  • Aint no thang but a chicken wing!
    • View Profile
    • Emancipation!
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2010, 06:51:06 AM »

Thanks for revisiting us just to pretend to participate for awhile and then tell us off. Very FSP of you.

Wait, what?

Feel free to add me to facebook, or contact me on MSN.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 08:35:38 AM »

Robin,

You seem like a fairly laid back chick.  Somebody I could go out and have a chick drink with, you know?  I do have one question though.  What do you expect from this forum?  You came here and almost immediately starting plastering pictures of yourself in various threads, some with boobie emphasis.  Take it from me - my suggestive cleavage shots are plastered all over this forum - no one is going to want to talk to you about anything else.  That was my mistake too, and I consider myself a fairly competent, intelligent individual.  I do not, however, wish to think about politics and talk about it all the time. 

Back to the picture thing.  Look at Rillion and Joy.  Two highly respected female posters here.  Both have posted very few photos, none suggestive in any way, and neither get ragged about boobs. 

Awww Linds, I miss your b00bs. where have they been??

And I agree 100%, it’s hard being a girly girl on the BBS… that’s why I come and go the way I do…I get annoyed with stupid shit being said and I take a break. In the end I come back. Even though there are some major d-heads here, the majority of information and articles posted here offer me a new perspective into the liberty movement, which I haven’t thought of before. Plus its entertaining…at times…

I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2010, 12:19:58 PM »

Robin,

Awww Linds, I miss your b00bs. where have they been??

And I agree 100%, it’s hard being a girly girl on the BBS… that’s why I come and go the way I do…I get annoyed with stupid shit being said and I take a break. In the end I come back. Even though there are some major d-heads here, the majority of information and articles posted here offer me a new perspective into the liberty movement, which I haven’t thought of before. Plus its entertaining…at times…

My boobs are still here Keels, never fear.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  FreeKeene forum has much higher intelligence level than FTL BBS.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.