Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Freedom for Sale
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freedom for Sale  (Read 1152 times)

HouseFetish

Freedom for Sale
« on: April 05, 2006, 04:13:40 AM »

TO ALL INTERESTED IN PROMOTING FREEDOM!

I have acquired several internet domain names that may be of interest to the FTL folks (libertarians, rational thinkers, etc.)  These domains can (and should) be used to promote freedom and liberty through the web which is, of course, the best medium for doing so.  These domains are very memorable and obviously appropriate for a variety of purposes.  There are three domains available:

www.freedomfan.com

www.freedomkeeper.com

www.freedomguard.com

If anyone is interested in these domains, please contact me at housefetish@gmail.com  I will sell them for $120 each or $300 for all three.  I can transfer them to you easily and quickly through GoDaddy.com  I wanted to hold on to them for a while but unfortunately I need money to move after college =(  Hopefully they will fall into the hands of a communist!

-Erik Voorhees
www.industryofindulgence.com

bushwacker

Re: Freedom for Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 08:40:25 PM »

Thanks, but no thanks. On the other hand, I have communism-kills.us and phoenixoflight.com up for auction on Sedo.com. Min bids are 60 dollars. Granted, they aren't perhaps geared toward this same market but they are cool if anyone wants them. 8-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Freedom for Sale

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 29 queries.