Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Focus on Peace’s First Action
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Focus on Peace’s First Action  (Read 1096 times)

darrenlobo

• View Profile
Focus on Peace’s First Action
« on: March 21, 2011, 09:46:24 PM »

King of Prussia, PA – Focus on Peace held its first action the "Sign Wave for Peace on the Anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq" on Saturday, March 19, 2011. It was a success with five peace lovers coming out to mark the 8th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. We stood on a very busy street corner in King of Prussia, PA. Our message seemed well received there compared to other places I've done this kind of peace advocacy at. There were many "honks for peace" and few insults.

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2011/03/focus-on-peaces-first-action.html

MotorBoatingSOB

• View Profile
Re: Focus on Peace’s First Action
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 04:33:21 PM »

King of Prussia, PA – Focus on Peace held its first action the "Sign Wave for Peace on the Anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq" on Saturday, March 19, 2011. It was a success with five peace lovers coming out to mark the 8th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. We stood on a very busy street corner in King of Prussia, PA. Our message seemed well received there compared to other places I've done this kind of peace advocacy at. There were many "honks for peace" and few insults.

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2011/03/focus-on-peaces-first-action.html

You seem very optimistic considering that the US entered a new war (Libya) while you were standing there protesting.

darrenlobo

• View Profile
Re: Focus on Peace’s First Action
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 08:46:42 AM »

You seem very optimistic considering that the US entered a new war (Libya) while you were standing there protesting.

It would be arrogant of me to think that I could stop all the wars with one rally. Don't be so cynical, join us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Focus on Peace’s First Action

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.