Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Fascinating Documentary : Gaza and Israel
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fascinating Documentary : Gaza and Israel  (Read 4375 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Fascinating Documentary : Gaza and Israel
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 06:19:46 AM »

Does he calculate how much money each side has stolen from the American tax-victims?

It's not often that you'd get to see a score of trillions to nil...  :x

[...]  The worse the places, the less government structure, every single time.  [...]

Epic definitionof"government"fail.

Watch, you're teh smart.  Decide for yourself.  Thats what documentaries are for.  

No, he doesn't calculate all sorts of ALEXLIBMAN bullshit.  He steps into places with his human flesh like a man, and experiences it first hand.  Something you or I will never do.  

I admit, I'm probably too much overexposed to the shit he did.  But all things considered,, he placed himself rapidly into a whole shit-pile of places in like four years.  It is not an inconsiderable feat by any means.  I have not run across anyone of similar caliber, regardless of the fact he might have had some nice hotel rooms along the way.  

You should never be so quick to make your infinitesimally meager perspectives, when you can dismiss a 40 minute clip like who cares, when it took the fucking guy three weeks sticking his face into some really dangerous shit, in places where they would have probably thrown his decapitated torso into a ditch- and you'd be like "yawn, asshole shoudn't go into dangerous places" and flick off it in a matter of seconds.  

These are actually the same people who you'll say "If it mattered people would investigate it!"  

Do you see the disparity with waving your hand at journalists or shall I continue?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 06:21:26 AM by Drifter »

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »

[...]  Something you or I will never do.  [...]

Speak for yourself.  Growing up on the mean streets of Moscow with tanks on the streets while USSR was collapsing under everyone's feet isn't exactly a third world slum gang, but it's close enough, and a New Jersey public school is hardly that much better.  And my involvement in the Free State Project is not a beer-filled picnic like it is for some people.  And the issue of Israel has been a very divisive one for my family.  I put myself on the front lines of many free speech and tax resistance issues, and it will surprise no one if jackbooted thugs break through my door before I finish this sentence and drag me off to face decades in prison.

And you don't know what's been happening off-camera on that show either.  Judging by how all other "reality shows" are staged, I wouldn't be surprised if those dangerous gang members are negotiated with and bribed in advance.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »

Your self-perceptions reek of soviet heroism.  I know little Alexi was taken care of pretty well. 

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 05:40:57 PM »

Why would you presume that?

And...

More Zionist than Bolshevik, but I don't give a fuck
Whose ideas I am borrowing, as long as they don't suck!

[...]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 02:23:12 AM »

Why would you presume that?

Because I know you'd have to be pretty well off as a Soviet to GTFO during the collapse of the USSR, meaning you probably didn't reside in a little Muscovite dorm, you more than likely had a dacha.  Because I know Russian immigrants who dumped a computer into the lap of a 9 year old child weren't exactly hurting. 

I wasn't an infant in the early 90's.  I know enough about Russia, Jersey, the American economy and you to form my opinions.  I know enough about the responsibilities of parenthood to understand what is a necessity and what is a luxury to be showered upon an adolescent. 

I don't pretend to have anything perfectly pegged, but I'm not a fuckin' idiot by any means. 

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »

My family was FUBAR.  One of those "they really should have divorced but they stayed together" situations.  Dacha?  C'mon, I spent my summers in them Pioneer camps, and I spent the rest of the year mostly cutting school and hanging out on the Moscow streets.  Even ran away from home a few times.  I was a late child (at least by Russian standards) and an only child.  After coming to America my parents were on the dole for the rest of their lives.  My mother had a series of heart attacks and then a heart transplant when I was 16, and my father had a lot of health problems too.

I didn't get my first computer (a used 386) until I was like 13.5 (three years after coming to America), didn't get my parents to pay for Internet access until a year later.

fatcat

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 03:56:27 PM »

I'm consistently surprised  by Libmans ability to make every thread about himself.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Fascinating Documentary : Gaza and Israel

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 30 queries.