Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Exposing government officials
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exposing government officials  (Read 1505 times)

kalmia

• View Profile
Exposing government officials
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »

I have thought for a long time whenever I hear some story about some state official abusing non-state people that we should make an effort to expose the identity of those doing the wrong.  We seem to always hear of the person who is shot or wrongly arrested, but who is doing the shooting and arresting?  If the name can be found, personal information can be linked to it and publicly posted.  The information is likely already publicly available from sites such as zaba or county assessor sites.

It isn't popularly seen as legitimate to use force to defend one's self against the violence of the blue light gang, but exposing as much as possible can be fairly easily done and maybe help them to know that little brother is watching.

Taors

Re: Exposing government officials
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 01:26:24 PM »

Go for it.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 10:44:45 PM »

Go for it.

I have some and plan to continue.  In the past it has mostly been just posting personal info in comment section of news stories and blogs about these types of incidents.  It would be good to somehow make it easier for others.  There is the ratemycop site.

I was thinking of requesting a list of everyone that receives a paycheck from the city I am in using a freedom of information act request.  Does anybody have any advice on this?  I don't really want to get on a shit list with them.  Although clicking around on Google would be enough to find out plenty to make them mad about me.

BonerJoe

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »

Some people need to learn how to be concise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Exposing government officials

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.