Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 279   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent breasts.  (Read 1138921 times)

Karrde188

• T.S.A. Jorge the Jedi
  • The Right is wrong & the Left is stupid
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook profile
Re: Excellent breasts.
« Reply #3000 on: June 26, 2009, 01:26:02 AM »

Yeah... I have maybe one or two girl "friends". We get together about once a month for about an hour or two maybe, smoke a bowl, drink a beer, shoot the shit, etc. but as far as close friends go, mine are all dudes.  Recently had a bad experience with a friend actually. Turns out she was a lesbian, in top of being a crazy fucking bitch, and she fell in love with me. Ugh, glad that mess is all cleaned up and out of the way.

Anyone we know?

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #3001 on: June 26, 2009, 07:52:54 AM »

i threw up a little  :(

I understand the argument against viewing anorexic woman models but there is a HUGE difference between a natural healthy figure and a morbidly obese one. 
dude, do you even know what morbidly obese is?  Anything with a BMI of 40 0r higher.  There is NO way that chick is 100+ Pounds over weight.  Depending on her height, I don't even think she would be considered obese.  If so, she's borderline.  There is a big difference between obese and morbidly obese.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #3002 on: June 26, 2009, 07:55:47 AM »

"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: June 26, 2009, 08:30:50 AM »

thats of pretty unhealthy weight

Bullshit.

http://www.sho.com/site/video/brightcove/series/title.do?bcpid=1305032885&bclid=1318882554&bctid=1318882561

Well, until someone out there comes up with something better, I guess we are stuck with the BMI.

BMI does suck.  When I went to the doctor on Tuesday I didn't lose or gain any weight...but I dropped two sizes in between that time.  I know this from the clothing I purchased.  Muscle weighs more than fat. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: June 26, 2009, 01:55:42 PM »

That looks interesting.  I can't pull up the link very well on my Blackberry so I'll have to check it out when I get home.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: June 26, 2009, 02:13:32 PM »

Yeah... I have maybe one or two girl "friends". We get together about once a month for about an hour or two maybe, smoke a bowl, drink a beer, shoot the shit, etc. but as far as close friends go, mine are all dudes.  Recently had a bad experience with a friend actually. Turns out she was a lesbian, in top of being a crazy fucking bitch, and she fell in love with me. Ugh, glad that mess is all cleaned up and out of the way.

drama in the free state

Umm... not exactly. It had nothing to do with free-staters, and it wasn't really dramatic, just annoying.
Julia

KDus

• Democracy=fraud
  • Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: June 26, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »

Seen a couple videos. She just isn't convincing. It is easier to imagine she likes what I do to her when I look at still photos. Either way: my type.
Liberate America!

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: June 26, 2009, 08:37:37 PM »

Yup.

Lots of lovely looking ladies out there... just not any worth spending time with.  :lol:

I kid, sort of. Chicks are hot, but in my experience most are too crazy and emotional for me to handle, even just as close friends. For this reason, I could never be a lesbian. That, and well, I like penis.

That's kind of funny because most of my friends are females.  And no, I don't want to sleep with all of them.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: June 26, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »

Yup.

Lots of lovely looking ladies out there... just not any worth spending time with.  :lol:

I kid, sort of. Chicks are hot, but in my experience most are too crazy and emotional for me to handle, even just as close friends. For this reason, I could never be a lesbian. That, and well, I like penis.

That's kind of funny because most of my friends are females.  And no, I don't want to sleep with all of them.

Because they're ugly, right?   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: June 27, 2009, 08:59:57 AM »

Yup.

Not necessarily, but being ugly does put you in that group.  Some of them are very religious or crazy and I know that a relationship just wouldn't work.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: June 27, 2009, 09:06:11 AM »

Yup.

Not necessarily, but being ugly does put you in that group.  Some of them are very religious or crazy and I know that a relationship just wouldn't work.

There's a difference between having a relationship and sleeping with someone.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: June 27, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »

There's a difference between having a relationship and sleeping with someone.   :lol:

A statement demonstrating not just sanity, but emotional stability.

Please, have children. Humanity needs your genes.
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: June 27, 2009, 01:01:28 PM »

Yup.

Lots of lovely looking ladies out there... just not any worth spending time with.  :lol:

That's kind of funny because most of my friends are females.  And no, I don't want to sleep with all of them.

Because they're ugly, right?   :lol:

Not necessarily, but being ugly does put you in that group.  Some of them are very religious or crazy and I know that a relationship just wouldn't work.

There's a difference between having a relationship and sleeping with someone.   :lol:

Yes, I'm aware of that.  However, at least at this point in my life, I won't sleep with someone I'm not in a relationship with.  Anyway, sorry to derail the "discussion" here ;):

« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 01:05:18 PM by freeAgent »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: June 27, 2009, 09:06:30 PM »

A statement demonstrating not just sanity, but emotional stability.

Please, have children. Humanity needs your genes.

As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don't plan on having any children - and neither does my boyfriend.  I'll just have to start giving motivational speeches or something to spread my wisdom to the minds of other young men and women.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 279   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.