Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 279   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent breasts.  (Read 1138538 times)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
Re: Excellent breasts.
« Reply #2820 on: May 21, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »

However, I don't like stretch marks on breasts so I'd rather not have them in my face with the lights on.

Bah. A woman with stretch marks is real, not some silicone half-cyborg that looks like she got her body sculpted by Versace.

That could literally be a picture of my chest... it's almost scary. I would never wear that top though...

:shock:

I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: May 21, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »

That must be a magic shirt.  It looks like if you buttoned up that one button, it would actually stay shut and not gape!  I can never find button-down shirts that don't gape.... :(

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #2822 on: May 21, 2009, 12:22:56 PM »

They don't have a problem with them....but they don't really seek them out, either.

I think that in general, women just aren't as fussed about guys' bodies.  They have preferences, but when push comes to shove I don't think we're as likely to have a "type."  There are a ton of girls with nice bodies dating pudgy guys, but it's not because they have a thing for pudgy guys.....that's just who they ended up with. 

Or maybe I'm just projecting.  My dating history is all over the map, body shape-wise.   :)

That's exactly what all my sisters keep telling me.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: May 21, 2009, 02:32:35 PM »

However, I don't like stretch marks on breasts so I'd rather not have them in my face with the lights on.

Bah. A woman with stretch marks is real, not some silicone half-cyborg that looks like she got her body sculpted by Versace.

That could literally be a picture of my chest... it's almost scary. I would never wear that top though...

:shock:

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol:

Ok, yes, really bad joke in poor taste. Anyway, I believe that is supposed to be a corset. She just opened the top end to give us a view.
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: May 21, 2009, 03:22:22 PM »

Check with Lindsey, she’s got some proof…she’s seen mah bewbs several times.

It’s totally weird to me though because I’ve never seen another set that look EXACTLY like mine in every way…it’s like we are titty twins. Its just like looking in the mirror, even our hands look the same. I would swear that's a pic of me if I owned a shitty pink and black corset. I just don’t like pink/black combos, it’s too Hot Topic for me.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: May 21, 2009, 03:28:19 PM »

Check with Lindsey, she’s got some proof…she’s seen mah bewbs several times.

It’s totally weird to me though because I’ve never seen another set that look EXACTLY like mine in every way…it’s like we are titty twins. Its just like looking in the mirror, even our hands look the same. I would swear that's a pic of me if I owned a shitty pink and black corset. I just don’t like pink/black combos, it’s too Hot Topic for me.

Ah, now you have me intrigued. What, pray tell, colour corsets do you favour? :D And I'll have to page Lindsey and get this confirmation of bewbageness. :wink: :mrgreen:
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: May 21, 2009, 03:41:30 PM »

I prefer solid color ones if I'm going to wear one... or very simple ones.

I actually own a similar one to this...

when I was going thru my gothic dance clubs phase I would wear them with a black skirt knee highs and boots. I thought I was a badass.

Hopefully Linds remembers…it’s been a while.  :?

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: May 21, 2009, 04:03:36 PM »

I prefer solid color ones if I'm going to wear one... or very simple ones.

I actually own a similar one to this...

when I was going thru my gothic dance clubs phase I would wear them with a black skirt knee highs and boots. I thought I was a badass.

Ahem....excuse me while I go dunk my head into a bucket of icewater. :oops: :mrgreen:

Jetfire

« Reply #2828 on: May 21, 2009, 05:04:55 PM »

:?

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: May 21, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »

No worries about it falling down while dancing? 

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: May 21, 2009, 08:22:37 PM »

not really...goths tend to dance rather slow. There had to be some adjusting here and there. I would usually be having too much fun to even notice..or too drunk. Ahhhh the good old days...

LordMarius

• The only Norwegian freemarketeer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: May 23, 2009, 09:10:51 AM »

not really...goths tend to dance rather slow. There had to be some adjusting here and there. I would usually be having too much fun to even notice..or too drunk. Ahhhh the good old days...

I fuckin' hate the goths with their dramaticly flailing slow ass dancing. Dancing = Stomping and punching invisibl ninjas

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: May 23, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »

hahahaha so true. Goths do punch alot...its all that anger they have deep inside.

LordMarius

• The only Norwegian freemarketeer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: May 23, 2009, 06:25:50 PM »

hahahaha so true. Goths do punch alot...its all that anger they have deep inside.

No, no, punching and stomping is the good stuff. The goth girls, however, don't do that. They just wag from side to side like they're autists, and flail slowly with their arms in a "dramatic" fashion.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: May 23, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »

Those did kinda look like Keely's boobs.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 279   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 32 queries.