Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 279   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent breasts.  (Read 1139917 times)

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
Re: Excellent breasts.
« Reply #2340 on: February 19, 2009, 12:00:57 AM »

I've heard that the fashion of skinny women is partly due to the high number of gay men in the fashion industry. They like that thin, boyish look.

Another reason is that film and TV project a 2-D image of a 3-D world, which makes things appear larger than they really are. For this reason, sets are made smaller than in actual life so that they will appear the right size on the screen. The same thing goes for people. Many actors, male and female, are smaller than average. Thin is preferred by the camera since, when projected, the person looks more "normal."
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: February 19, 2009, 02:34:19 AM »

Agreed, I'm more attracted to healthy women. Besides the fact that I think they look better, they just feel so much nicer than the bony ones.

I know it's a polite euphemism, but it annoys me that term "healthy" used in that context, like thin people can't be healthy. I'm 5'7", 125 pounds, and just got a physical. The doc told me I'm healthy as a horse, and she's seen teenagers with higher blood pressure and cholesterol. I'm healthy, I just happen to have a rabid metabolism. 

I agree with what you said about the term healthy. I'm no doctor but I would think that you have to have some sort of stored energy somewhere, be it muscle or fat, to be considered healthy. I think if you look like you could not survive a week without food, then you are not healthy.

But who the hell am I anyway? I just think meat on the bones is effing sexy.  :)
Pocho

Caudopunk

• Liberty-lover and boob-lover!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: February 19, 2009, 04:02:57 AM »

She's gorgeous. I'd make out with her.
Podcast Alley Voting Essentials:

Free Talk Live
Red Bar Radio

jeffersonish

« Reply #2343 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:17 AM »

I thought V was for Vendetta... guess V is for vagina. Either that or it is an arrow so the slower boys know where to put their pee pees.

MasterShake

• View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: February 19, 2009, 07:14:43 AM »

THank you ma'am, might I have another?

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: February 19, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

Agreed, I'm more attracted to healthy women. Besides the fact that I think they look better, they just feel so much nicer than the bony ones.

I know it's a polite euphemism, but it annoys me that term "healthy" used in that context, like thin people can't be healthy. I'm 5'7", 125 pounds, and just got a physical. The doc told me I'm healthy as a horse, and she's seen teenagers with higher blood pressure and cholesterol. I'm healthy, I just happen to have a rabid metabolism. 

This.

Julia

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: February 19, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »

This.

Just like there's an attractive and healthy on the heavier side, there's attractive and healthy on the lighter side.

Big difference between a woman with an energetic lifestyle and rabid metabolism and a woman who calorie restricts until her shoulder blades become deadly weapons.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

conrad from spain

• Irrumator
  • odi et amo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: February 19, 2009, 08:16:31 PM »

I've heard that the fashion of skinny women is partly due to the high number of gay men in the fashion industry. They like that thin, boyish look.

Another reason is that film and TV project a 2-D image of a 3-D world, which makes things appear larger than they really are. For this reason, sets are made smaller than in actual life so that they will appear the right size on the screen. The same thing goes for people. Many actors, male and female, are smaller than average. Thin is preferred by the camera since, when projected, the person looks more "normal."

This is an interesting theory. Another theory I've heard is that most fashion designers are gay men and find young boys desirable. Therefore they get all their models to look like prepubescent boys instead of hearty fuckable women.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: February 19, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

Pocho

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: February 20, 2009, 08:48:15 AM »

:shock:

Um.

Assuming that's mother & daughter, looks like the young lady shouldn't have too many worries about excessive sagging in the future?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: February 20, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »

:shock:

Um.

Assuming that's mother & daughter, looks like the young lady shouldn't have too many worries about excessive sagging in the future?

I think you are right.

BTW, My mom sent this to me about a year back, and I ran into it again yesterday.  :lol:
Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: February 20, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »

I find that photo troublesome, but I think it's mainly due to my opposition to mock turtlenecks and Mickey Mouse. 

conrad from spain

• Irrumator
  • odi et amo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: February 20, 2009, 04:14:30 PM »

You posted in right on time for Mardi Gras!

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: February 20, 2009, 05:49:20 PM »

21 yrs old.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 11:42:57 PM by Demosthenes »
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

jeffersonish

« Reply #2354 on: February 20, 2009, 07:53:48 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 279   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.