Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 279   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent breasts.  (Read 1139909 times)

sinceredagreat

Re: Excellent breasts.
« Reply #1725 on: January 09, 2009, 03:10:10 AM »

You'll find it easy to pick up chicks. Just be nice (Japanese guys are, well, not so nice), and you're in. They like to have sex, and they don't have any of the weird American hang-ups. They don't have that religious guilt crap. I was trying to treat them like American girls and not move too fast, and they thought I didn't like them. Fortunately for me, I learned fast, though. Scoring on the first date, so long as you get along and it wasn't a total disaster, is pretty common.

I was born there, so was my brother, my dad still lives there, but the last time I was actually there was 1999, so take it FWIW.

I know. I went to Okinawa in 2005 when I was in the Marines. I know how it goes, plus I can speak some Japanese.

Get thee to Tokyo! Okinawa ain't shit. The real action's on Honshu.

Okinawa is the Texas of Japan. 

"We're gonna secede!"

"Who?"

I know. In almost all animes that get translated into english, anyone from Okniawa has a Texas accent.

jeffersonish

« Reply #1726 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:24 AM »

[img width= height=]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2248/dominique59233qp6.jpg[/img]

OMG! ::drool:: The red-headed girl next door.

She's definitely my type!!

sinceredagreat

« Reply #1727 on: January 09, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »

[img width= height=]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2248/dominique59233qp6.jpg[/img]

OMG! ::drool:: The red-headed girl next door.

She's definitely my type!!

It doesn't even look like she has nipples...

DanPatrick

« Reply #1728 on: January 09, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

If i had her I wouldnt need a gym membership....

That's Quinne...one of my fellow SuicideGirls!
SO glad to see she mad the list.  She's always been one of my favorite on there :)

Yeah, there's another SG that i have in mind but i couldn't seem to find her.  She used to be on the old tour gallery before the site revamp.

Suicide Girls, Gods Girls, and Burning Angel FTW!

DanPatrick

« Reply #1729 on: January 09, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »

We don't all have a lot of tatts (I only have one small one on my wrist) nor do most of them have insecurity issues.
But yes, I was not trying to get you to see all the ads.  Didn't realize it would do that.

Sorry ;)

I never realized that so many people have an aversion to tattoos.  I love tattoos and piercings.  I'd say I'm moderately tattooed as is the wife, SpittingWisdom

sinceredagreat

« Reply #1730 on: January 09, 2009, 02:29:26 PM »

We don't all have a lot of tatts (I only have one small one on my wrist) nor do most of them have insecurity issues.
But yes, I was not trying to get you to see all the ads.  Didn't realize it would do that.

Sorry ;)

I never realized that so many people have an aversion to tattoos.  I love tattoos and piercings.  I'd say I'm moderately tattooed as is the wife, SpittingWisdom

A couple small ones are cool, but ones all over are just retarded on women ( and men, to a lesser extent). To me a woman's body is beautiful, why mark it all up with shit that you could just tell people or buy a painting or something.

Jetfire

« Reply #1731 on: January 09, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »

Then again its all opinionated. Too me I love tattoos on women that are tasteful. Bigs okay but not full bodied imo

Jetfire

« Reply #1732 on: January 09, 2009, 02:40:21 PM »

This is tasteful to me:

sinceredagreat

« Reply #1733 on: January 09, 2009, 02:40:56 PM »

This is tasteful to me:

A little too much IMO.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: January 09, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »

This is tasteful to me:

Gorgeous.  I once worked with a Chinese scenic artist who did a painting for me that was very similar to that.  Very good choice on her part, well executed, and good placement   It's great to see that magic trilogy in tattoos. 

Jetfire

« Reply #1735 on: January 09, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »

Im glad someone here appreciates art. One of the better tattoos i've seen.

sinceredagreat

« Reply #1736 on: January 09, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »

Don;t get me wrong, that tattoo is sweet, it just would have looked better on....a painting. You know, canvas and all that. If she really wanted to show people her love for Chinese scenic art, there are PLENTY of paintings for sale.

Please don't think I am anti-tattoo, considering I gave myself one in jail. Just that people like to go fucking overboard with shit.

Taors

« Reply #1737 on: January 10, 2009, 12:17:50 AM »

Don;t get me wrong, that tattoo is sweet, it just would have looked better on....a painting. You know, canvas and all that. If she really wanted to show people her love for Chinese scenic art, there are PLENTY of paintings for sale.

Please don't think I am anti-tattoo, considering I gave myself one in jail. Just that people like to go fucking overboard with shit.

So are you saying that you wouldn't stick your dick in her...or what?

sinceredagreat

« Reply #1738 on: January 10, 2009, 12:33:45 AM »

From that picture, there are a VARIETY of reasons why I wouldn't stick my dick in her...

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: January 10, 2009, 01:41:40 AM »

From that picture, there are a VARIETY of reasons why I wouldn't stick my dick in her...

....the main one being that she wouldn't let you. 
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 279   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.309 seconds with 32 queries.