Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 279   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent breasts.  (Read 1138542 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Excellent breasts.
« Reply #3600 on: February 01, 2011, 04:27:36 AM »

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: February 03, 2011, 03:20:46 AM »

There's 5. Neal sucks cock.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: February 03, 2011, 02:59:28 PM »

Trannies are so well done these days. Do all the photo's have to show clams to be posted?
"How much surgery do they need before I am not gay for doing it?"; Doug Stanhope.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: February 03, 2011, 03:03:29 PM »

Eco: that first ones rocks!

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: February 03, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »

Trannies are so well done these days. Do all the photo's have to show clams to be posted?
"How much surgery do they need before I am not gay for doing it?"; Doug Stanhope.

Not having a cock'n'ballz and not putting it out there that it's a tranny by saying it, linking to an article or website that says it etc. is enough for me not to get crabby about it.

Also, if you're posting an image of someone you know is a tranny, and choose not to make that known, you're kinda being a dickhole.

I never understood the payoff for fooling someone like that.

"Har har I tricked you into wanting to fuck a dude who in no way looks like a dude and in fact is a dude who went through massive surgery to NOT look like a dude and now specifically looks like a chick, and not just a regular chick, but a hot chick with very strong stereotypical feminine attributes, so I can support my position that sexuality is a vague malleable thing full of gray areas and that there's no such thing as hetero people, because I can't just like being who I am and insist that other people who don't think and feel the same way that I do are either lying to me or to themselves."

Bah.

And just to show that I'm not trying to be a dick about this, Imma start the tranny thread myself. If at least five users can get it to ten pages I'll sticky it myself.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 06:04:52 PM by John Shaw »

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: February 03, 2011, 09:32:13 PM »

Not having a cock'n'ballz and not putting it out there that it's a tranny by saying it, linking to an article or website that says it etc. is enough for me not to get crabby about it.

Also, if you're posting an image of someone you know is a tranny, and choose not to make that known, you're kinda being a dickhole.

"Har har I tricked you into wanting to fuck a dude who in no way looks like a dude and in fact is a dude who went through massive surgery to NOT look like a dude and now specifically looks like a chick, and not just a regular chick, but a hot chick with very strong stereotypical feminine attributes, so I can support my position that sexuality is a vague malleable thing full of gray areas and that there's no such thing as hetero people, because I can't just like being who I am and insist that other people who don't think and feel the same way that I do are either lying to me or to themselves."

Bah.

And just to show that I'm not trying to be a dick about this, Imma start the tranny thread myself. If at least five users can get it to ten pages I'll sticky it myself.

rape cage

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: February 04, 2011, 09:22:42 AM »

Bah.

Can't we all just look at breasts and be happy :)? I followed the link and looked at the dude with boobs. He was hot. I don't feel raped. Everything is fine.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: February 04, 2011, 09:49:41 AM »

Can't we all just look at breasts and be happy :)? I followed the link and looked at the dude with boobs. He was hot. I don't feel raped. Everything is fine.

<<<Being crabby.

I don't really care about links at all. Really the only thing that bugs me at all is posting pics of dicks in a breasts thread.

Like I sez in an earlier post, I'm only about 75% serious here. People will do whatever they want, you know? I won't stop it. I'll just bitch a bit.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 09:51:30 AM by John Shaw »

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: February 04, 2011, 08:05:24 PM »

I have to agree with Shaw on this one...

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

kat0nine

• View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: February 04, 2011, 09:03:57 PM »

http://www.kontraband.com/pics/25676/Where-The-Wild-Things-Are-6/?gpage=9#show
No idea how to post a picture but these ones are excellent and natural. 

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: February 04, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: February 04, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: February 04, 2011, 10:34:02 PM »

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: February 05, 2011, 12:58:13 PM »

I have to agree with Shaw on this one...
As far as I am concerned, its Shaw's BBS. We just hang out sometimes.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: February 05, 2011, 02:53:25 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 279   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.