Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 279   Go Down

Author Topic: Excellent breasts.  (Read 1140496 times)

Jetfire

Re: Excellent breasts.
« Reply #2970 on: June 23, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »

i threw up a little  :(

IndyCA

« Reply #2971 on: June 23, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

Alison Angel looks pretty creepy in that first pic.

I agree.  She's definitely not really very attractive as far as the face goes in either of those pictures.  Some people don't care about a woman's face though.

I was thinking Stepford Wife myself. :lol:

Yeah, I'd say the face is a bit creepy and expressionless.  Mostly just not good.  A-okay from the neck down as long as you're okay with what look to be fake boobies. 
Listen to you Alison haters!  Yes she tries (and fails) to have an introspective facial expression in her pictures, which is why I enjoy her videos better.  She only does solo shoots for the most part with some soft-core lesbian shoots.

Oh and she is all natural. 

IndyCA

« Reply #2972 on: June 23, 2009, 06:46:21 PM »

i threw up a little  :(

I understand the argument against viewing anorexic woman models but there is a HUGE difference between a natural healthy figure and a morbidly obese one. 

IndyCA

« Reply #2973 on: June 23, 2009, 06:52:22 PM »

that looks pretty overweight to me
My point exactly.

I could see how my reply looked as if I defended the guy's post, in which I was in reality saying it is just as equally harmful to view pictures of anorexic models as it is to view obese ones.  Your reaction to gag was completely justified. 

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: June 23, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

I understand the argument against viewing anorexic woman models but there is a HUGE difference between a natural healthy figure and a morbidly obese one.

:roll: WTF? Morbidly obese? Are you shitting me? The pics of the girl I posted is most certainly not morbidly obese. 
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

Jetfire

« Reply #2975 on: June 23, 2009, 08:45:01 PM »

thats of pretty unhealthy weight

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: June 23, 2009, 09:16:49 PM »

:roll: WTF? Morbidly obese? Are you shitting me? The pics of the girl I posted is most certainly not morbidly obese. 

She is most assuredly overweight.  Possibly even obese, but definitely not morbidly so.

Not necessarily.  While it is obviously less healthy the more one weighs, there are overweight people who lead very healthy lifestyles.  For Christ sake, I'm plenty overweight, and I eat fresh foods, whole grains, and lean protein for the most part - barring the occasional indulgence.  I also get plenty of exercise by standing on my feet and moving around all day at work, swimming, and walking my dogs when I have time.  That girl...who knows.  But it's an unfair judgement to say she's "pretty unhealthy" just because she's not thin.  With that said, chances are likely she is not one of those few healthy overweight people...but I just thought I'd throw my two cents in. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Jetfire

« Reply #2978 on: June 23, 2009, 09:18:53 PM »

yea i've seen that bullshit show. but still there are limits to your weight. that is unhealthy. Thats calling for all sorts of clogged arteries among other issues. I lost 80lbs in a healthy way simply because I knew that regarldess of what that episode showed its still healthier to have a lower weght. The statistics are out there on diabetes and everything else. You can view one race between somewhat heavier set gentlement and a skinny white guy or take actual statistics and give it some intellectual thought.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:21:23 PM by Dave »

Jetfire

« Reply #2979 on: June 23, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

She is most assuredly overweight.  Possibly even obese, but definitely not morbidly so.

Not necessarily.  While it is obviously less healthy the more one weighs, there are overweight people who lead very healthy lifestyles.  For Christ sake, I'm plenty overweight, and I eat fresh foods, whole grains, and lean protein for the most part - barring the occasional indulgence.  I also get plenty of exercise by standing on my feet and moving around all day at work, swimming, and walking my dogs when I have time.  That girl...who knows.  But it's an unfair judgement to say she's "pretty unhealthy" just because she's not thin.  With that said, chances are likely she is not one of those few healthy overweight people...but I just thought I'd throw my two cents in.  

just to point out i never said she was morbidly obese just unhealthy. I was the same way as you. I was pretty healthy despite my weight but I didnt like my size to much so I took a few extra step to lose 80lbs in a healthy way cuz i knew in the long run it was better for me.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: June 23, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »

yea i've seen that bullshit show. but still there are limits to your weight. that is of unhealthy site. Thats calling for all sorts of clogged arteries among other issues. I lost 80lbs in a healthy way simply because I knew that regarldess of what that episode showed its still healthier to have a lower weght. The statistics are out there on diabetes and everything else. You can view one race between somewhat heavier set gentlement and a skinny white guy or take actual statistics and give it some intellectual thought.

I'm not aware of the show you're speaking of.  I presume it's one of P&T's episodes.  I know the statistics on diabetes.  It runs in my family and I've got insulin resistance myself.  As for the dig on intellectual thought - I like you just fine as an individual posting here - but don't talk to me about intellectual thought until 99% of your posts become coherent.  You did make a good counterpoint though.  Congrats on the weight loss. 

She is most assuredly overweight.  Possibly even obese, but definitely not morbidly so.

Not necessarily.  While it is obviously less healthy the more one weighs, there are overweight people who lead very healthy lifestyles.  For Christ sake, I'm plenty overweight, and I eat fresh foods, whole grains, and lean protein for the most part - barring the occasional indulgence.  I also get plenty of exercise by standing on my feet and moving around all day at work, swimming, and walking my dogs when I have time.  That girl...who knows.  But it's an unfair judgement to say she's "pretty unhealthy" just because she's not thin.  With that said, chances are likely she is not one of those few healthy overweight people...but I just thought I'd throw my two cents in. 

just to point out i never said she was morbidly obese just unhealthy. I was the same way as you. I was pretty healthy despite my weight but I didnt like my size to much so I took a few extra step to lose 80lbs in a healthy way cuz i knew in the long run it was better for me.

I didn't respond in regards to morbid obesity to you.  That was obviously directed at the individual who posted that comment, as my reply was accompanied with a direct quote. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Jetfire

« Reply #2981 on: June 23, 2009, 09:24:46 PM »

i was talkin about brooklyn red leg on intellectual thought cuz he posted about the video(P&T) on weight loss. They had some heavy set to mid range and one skinny guy in a race and had that as a scale to healthiness practically.

and i apologize for not noticing the thought directed at someone else's post i had some rum tonight trying to enjoy my vacation.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:26:22 PM by Dave »

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: June 23, 2009, 09:25:26 PM »

There is an ok video of that girl on those internets somewhere.
                                          -inane dont discriminate
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: June 23, 2009, 09:27:11 PM »

i was talkin about brooklyn red leg on intellectual thought cuz he posted about the video(P&T) on weight loss. They had some heavy set to mid range and one skinny guy in a race and had that as a scale to healthiness practically.

and i apologize for not noticing the thought directed at someone else's post i had some rum tonight trying to enjoy my vacation.

It's all good, dude.  Good for you - vacations are meant to be enjoyed.   :D
         -George W. Bush

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:40 PM »

those are actually some pretty bad pictures of her.

and here's that video. http://promo.plumperpass.com/content/vg/hsp/1218hsp_video/01/?nats=MTA4MTY3NjoxMDox,0,0,0,2085
Judging by the reaction to the pics, i'm sure everyone wants to watch it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:34:56 PM by inane »
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 279   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Excellent breasts.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 31 queries.