Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Escape from Russia
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Escape from Russia  (Read 22173 times)

ru_resident

• View Profile
Re: Escape from Russia
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »

1. US Dollar will tank
2. Ruble will not

I'm afraid if US Dollar will tank,  oil price will fall too.
Exactly the opposite. The US Dollar will fall, but the actual value of oil will stay about the same, or even increase as the "developing" nations continue to grow their economies. So the price of oil may hit (say) $1,000 per barrel. But it'll cost about the same in Rubles as it does today.

Who knows? I think no one can say for sure today.. Still too many economies depend on US Dollar.. even EU and China imho

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2010, 10:03:40 AM »

Is this Something Russian People Actually feel Motivated to do?

Did anyone in this thread visit the site? I did. Looks almost like a Russian version of Copwatch.

I wish the site wasnt so backwards. I gave up before I got to a real video.

It's certainly not very easy to navigate and probably impossible to search for things. Though those things could be fixed, I think.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »

The US government is pretty intense about immigrants lately. If you have a valuable skill you might try New Zealand, or if you don't but have some money you could probably get into Panama. If I were looking to emigrate from my country right now I don't think I'd bet on the US. I'm nervous for our future.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

mrapplecastle

• autonomist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2010, 06:52:48 PM »

The us government executes more people officially than any other country in the world.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2010, 07:51:19 PM »

The us government executes more people officially than any other country in the world.
So?  From what I understand those are only the worst of the most brutal murderers around.  They should put more of them down each year.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2010, 08:04:08 PM »

The US government imprisons more people than EVERY other country in the world.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

mrapplecastle

• autonomist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2010, 08:25:40 PM »

So?  From what I understand those are only the worst of the most brutal murderers around.  They should put more of them down each year.
Institutionalized murder should not be carried out by the state. Time has shown us that they often make mistakes. Government also has the most brutal murderers around filling its ranks.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2010, 08:58:10 PM »

Come to my neighborhood.  Everyone here speaks Russian.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

ru_resident

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2010, 08:11:23 AM »

The US government is pretty intense about immigrants lately. If you have a valuable skill you might try New Zealand, or if you don't but have some money you could probably get into Panama. If I were looking to emigrate from my country right now I don't think I'd bet on the US. I'm nervous for our future.
I'm just looking for quiet (nonecrime) live in the democratic country where the government doesn't talk you what you must think and what you must do, where "mass media" doesn't  knock into your head - PUTIN is your GOD!, where the government doesn't force you to serve in the army etc.
Panama is probably good, but they don't speak English and have the drug problems as I know.

ru_resident

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2010, 08:29:46 AM »

The US government imprisons more people than EVERY other country in the world.
I agree. BTW Russia is next. At the same time we can see a lot of crimes (most of which will never been solved) everywhere every day ((

ru_resident

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2010, 08:34:17 AM »

Come to my neighborhood.  Everyone here speaks Russian.
No, thanks  :D I hope my future kids to aviod Russian mentality. BTW where is this place?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 08:36:07 AM by ru_resident »

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2010, 09:01:40 AM »

I'm just looking for quiet (nonecrime) live in the democratic country where the government doesn't talk you what you must think and what you must do, where "mass media" doesn't  knock into your head - PUTIN is your GOD!, where the government doesn't force you to serve in the army etc.
Panama is probably good, but they don't speak English and have the drug problems as I know.

The internet is the last frontier without a government. But can you move there?

User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 08:28:23 PM »

I'm just looking for quiet (nonecrime) live in the democratic country where the government doesn't talk you what you must think and what you must do, where "mass media" doesn't  knock into your head - PUTIN is your GOD!, where the government doesn't force you to serve in the army etc.

The internet is the last frontier without a government. But can you move there?

Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 11:17:05 PM »

Come to my neighborhood.  Everyone here speaks Russian.
No, thanks  :D I hope my future kids to aviod Russian mentality. BTW where is this place?

Chicago suburbs.  The city and every area surrounding it is absolutely packed full of Russians, Ukrainians, and Polish.  I have to say, you've got my respect if you don't want your children to grow up acting like these people.  Especially the part where they live in the United States for 15 years and still can't string together a sentence of simple English...
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

ru_resident

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 06:08:14 AM »

The internet is the last frontier without a government.

Are you sure? Read this http://internet.cnews.ru/news/top/index.shtml?2010/07/27/402821. I think you will laugh, but it's true.

If  for some reason you don't know Russian :D ... I can translate the title:

Far Eastern Regional court of Russian Federation decreed to deny access to youtube.com and four other sites because of their EXTREMIST CONTENT. July 16, 2010
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Escape from Russia

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 33 queries.