Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dumbest. Tattoo. Evar.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Dumbest. Tattoo. Evar.  (Read 49604 times)

Riddler

Re: Dumbest. Tattoo. Evar.
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 11:08:10 AM »

daley just threw up in his mouth, fred

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2011, 12:23:32 PM »

daley just threw up in his mouth, fred

Dood...  It would take quite a bit more than that.  Maybe someone grabbing my head and forcing my face into her naked crotch or something, but not a picture.  Don't project.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2011, 12:34:24 PM »

Can we start calling you Dalely? (the word Deilig pronounced the same way means something that feels real good in Norwegian. "Fucking Porsche chick hard from behind while she caressed the British registered Porsche 911 was deilig.")
That would be awesome. 8)
Not as awesome as Neal, but pretty awesome.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2011, 12:58:32 PM »

Fanny packs work for me in the summer when I want to carry shit around and have no jacket on.

Unacceptable.  A man purse is more acceptable than a fanny pack.
First fashion tip is free, next one is gonna cost you.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2011, 01:46:44 PM »

Can we start calling you Dalely? (the word Deilig pronounced the same way means something that feels real good in Norwegian.

May as well.  Everyone's getting nicknames around here and I couldn't get Dalebert to stick.  What's Neal's nickname?

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »

Fanny packs work for me in the summer when I want to carry shit around and have no jacket on.

Unacceptable.  A man purse is more acceptable than a fanny pack.
First fashion tip is free, next one is gonna cost you.

Of course, I don't give a shit about fashion, which I think is probably typical of liberty loving types.

davann

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2011, 04:07:33 PM »

I HATE THEM, YOU SHOULD TOO!

Fuck, I could post on for days of this obscenity!

As a matter of fact, I might start a fanny pack hating thread in the near future!

You would be happy to know in my younger pre-NAP days I once punched a young kid (21?) that dared to step into my local watering hole wearing one. Knocked him out. His friends had to drag him out the door while calling me an asshole. He never got more than five steps into the establishment and never came back wearing one. The regulars cheered and then went back to watching the football game and drinking beer.

This was pre-NAP of course. But I am fairly certain still that fanny packs are an initiation of violence. So it still might be okay. I'm just waiting for confirmation from the national NAP office.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2011, 04:35:12 PM »

Man... if I wear a convenient baggie thing, and walk into the wrong bar in Vegas.. Davann will kick my ass.... but Hulk Hogan wears one and he is one of my heroes.....god what a dilemma.....
I wait with great interest on the NAP board decision.

Riddler

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »

just as bad as a chain wallet, yet.........
you're more likely to die a horrible death shit-talkin a chain-wallet dude (& his friends)
than a fanny-pack fucker

you fucking people need to carry around THAT much shit?

cell phone in pocket clip holder
cash in pocket
wallet in pocket
gun in ankle or uncle mikes hideaway holster in wasteband

the fuck else you need?

less'n you're a broad

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2011, 06:24:18 PM »

I was wrong. It's not a Ding Dong.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2011, 09:03:16 PM »

you're more likely to die a horrible death shit-talkin a chain-wallet dude (& his friends)
than a fanny-pack fucker

cash in pocket
wallet in pocket

the fuck else you need?

less'n you're a broad

Basically, a wallet, keys, comb, pen, lip balm (it's Colorado) nail clippers, swiss army knife, Aleve, vitamins...nothing that won't fit in a small fanny pack...and most of which I normally keep in my car.  It really doesn't have a fucking thing to do with being "a broad."

Riddler

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2011, 09:26:55 PM »

ken, ken, ken
you lost me after lip balm.
i carry a chapstick, wallet & pen in my right front pocket (the ass-cheek-pocket wallet maneuver went out w/ the advent of chiropractors)
leatherman(indispensable for the actionable man) on a belt
the nail-clipper/vitamin-pill (sorry) faggotry?
i take my vitamins at home.
i clip my nails at home.
i bet most people do.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2011, 11:02:26 PM »

than a fanny-pack fucker

cash in pocket
wallet in pocket

the fuck else you need?

less'n you're a broad

Basically, a wallet, keys, comb, pen, lip balm (it's Colorado) nail clippers, swiss army knife, Aleve, vitamins...nothing that won't fit in a small fanny pack...and most of which I normally keep in my car.  It really doesn't have a fucking thing to do with being "a broad."

LOL.....and people say I'm gay.

Why the fuck would anybody need to walk around with nail clippers for? Most of the items in this list are highly questionable. WTF is "Aleve"??? That's hand lotion, right??? *sigh*

I also bet when Ken says "lip balm", it's not even one of those crusty chapstick tube kinds that you've had kicking around for the last 10 years.....I bet when Ken says, "lip balm", he means that kind that smells like strawberries, and comes in a little jar, and you have to dip yer finger into it.......... like a pure girl.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 11:08:12 PM by Princess Pubella »

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2011, 11:10:11 PM »

ken, ken, ken
i carry a chapstick, wallet & pen in my right front pocket (the ass-cheek-pocket wallet maneuver went out w/ the advent of chiropractors)
i clip my nails at home.
i bet most people do.

I use Carmex, in a tube.  It tends to get nasty in a pocket (heat.)  I take my vitamins with food, which often is not at home.  I clip my nails when the get screwed up, which often is not at home.  I have no fucking idea what other people do--it doesn't concern me.  As for faggotry, no you're not sorry, you're a bigot, and it that has to do with you, not me.

than a fanny-pack fucker

cash in pocket
wallet in pocket

the fuck else you need?

less'n you're a broad

Basically, a wallet, keys, comb, pen, lip balm (it's Colorado) nail clippers, swiss army knife, Aleve, vitamins...nothing that won't fit in a small fanny pack...and most of which I normally keep in my car.  It really doesn't have a fucking thing to do with being "a broad."

LOL.....and people say I'm gay.

Why the fuck would anybody need to walk around with nail clippers for? Most of the items in this list are highly questionable. WTF is "Aleve"??? That's hand lotion, right??? *sigh*

I also bet when Ken say "lip balm", it's not even one of those crusty chapstick tube kinds that you've had kicking around for the last 10 years.....I bet when Ken says, "lip balm", he means that kind that smells like strawberries, and comes in a little jar, and you have to dip yer finger into it.......... like a pure girl.

Aleve is not hand lotion.  It's an analgesic pill, for intermittent PAIN from a permanent ailment, which I cannot schedule to have only at home.  I addressed the other items above, in response to Dragline.  Fuck you and your insults.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2011, 11:26:00 AM »

ken, ken, ken
i clip my nails at home.
i bet most people do.
Leatherman? I use a Gerber. One handed activation and locking blades.
I was installing a diesel generator in the engine room of a 60' Ocean minesweeping boat. I had fabricated the mount, and had hooked up the exhaust/cooling system and the electrics. As I was hooking up the fuel system, a defective hose valve broke right at the casing. I had to hold my thumb over the end or diesel would have leaked all over hell. luckily I only needed one hand to activate my Gerber so I could clamp in a plug temperarely while I sourced a new valve.
Thank the invisible sky ghost I had the Gerber in my fanny pack.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dumbest. Tattoo. Evar.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.