Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306543 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4515 on: June 08, 2011, 09:41:49 PM »

The dude is fairly cool IRL
Keith is a lot more than "fairly" cool.
He's one of the coolest people I've met, FSP or otherwise.

Doesn't stop him from being the Minister of FSP Propaganda and a giant fucking liar on the interwebs though.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: June 08, 2011, 10:54:32 PM »

I don't understand how you don't realize how dumb you look right now.

Um, OK.  It seems like we disagree on something.  Perhaps I consider the FSP the FSP and you consider the FSP any group of people that are into creating a massive migration for political liberty or something.

It's cool that we are able to disagree, you don't have to be so rude about it though.  Dude, have a beer and chill.  Come to Porcfest, I'll get you one.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4517 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:20 PM »

I don't understand how you don't realize how dumb you look right now.

And now you are experiencing the enigma that is Keith.  Welcome to the club.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #4518 on: June 08, 2011, 11:41:35 PM »

Um, OK.  It seems like we disagree on something.

Yes. You said a thing that was incorrect. I corrected you and then you denied reality.

Perhaps I consider the FSP the FSP and you consider the FSP any group of people that are into creating a massive migration for political liberty or something.

Any group that calls itself "Free State X" is "Free State X". There is a Free State Wyoming. Even if it is one jackoff sitting in a field by himself posting to a blog, which it isn't. You flat out denied the existence of other organizations calling themselves "Free State X" and you are incorrect. Stop talking about it because you look like a damned fool. Keith doesn't get to create a reality that contradicts the rest of reality without looking like a fool or a liar. You are incorrect.

If I for some insane reason decided to start "Free State Project: Michigan", I could, and it'd exist with just as much reality as FSP: NH.

It's cool that we are able to disagree, you don't have to be so rude about it though.  

I don't get rude until you say really dumb shit several times and ignore reality.

Dude, have a beer and chill.  

I don't drink alcohol.

Come to Porcfest, I'll get you one.

I am not coming to Porcfest this year.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:45:03 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Bill Brasky

« Reply #4519 on: June 08, 2011, 11:46:28 PM »

Also, Cascadia.  Its like, a hunnert-fifty years old.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:26 AM »

Wow, no shit!  Even has its own Wikipedia page.

BonerJoe

« Reply #4521 on: June 09, 2011, 03:44:10 AM »

Wow, no shit!  Even has its own Wikipedia page.

Cascadia is actually how I found out about the FSP back in 2002.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: June 10, 2011, 10:48:07 AM »

Richard Onley, a disgruntled activist that moved to NH for a while, though he never officially joined the FSP, he did join the TN Take Over group on facebook.  I'm not sure if he is planning to be part of the army that TN Take Over is trying to create or not.  Unfortunately, he said 100% wrong information about NH and is giving false hope about TN.  I wonder if he will move to TN.  He likely doesn't owe anyone money there.

The NH zeitgeist is one of lazy, irresponsible, bragging hedonism--hope you can do better in TN. I'd say start with Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." I hate his politics, but his techniques are widely applicable, and brilliantly conceived.

Then he goes on to recommend horrible actions and activities that I certainly don't want to be associated.  I'm glad he is pushing that stuff to folks in TN and not folks in NH.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: June 10, 2011, 10:51:12 AM »

good fucking luck with any free state activity in tennesse, alabama, georgia, mississippi.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:14:51 AM by Fred »

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4524 on: June 10, 2011, 11:17:40 AM »

He likely doesn't owe anyone money there.

I can think of a lot of criticisms of Richard (his temper is atrocious and he's left a trail of junk behind him for landlords to deal with wherever he's stayed for instance) but I have no knowledge of him ever defaulting on debts.  He's always been a pay-up-front kind of guy and the times I was owed money by him, I never stressed it and he always squared up.  Never heard anyone else complain of him owing money either.  Did he owe your household money when he left?

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: June 10, 2011, 11:19:10 AM »

He likely doesn't owe anyone money there.

I can think of a lot of criticisms of Richard (his temper is atrocious and he's left a trail of junk behind him for landlords to deal with wherever he's stayed for instance) but I have no knowledge of him ever defaulting on debts.  He's always been a pay-up-front kind of guy and the times I was owed money by him, I never stressed it and he always squared up.  Never heard anyone else complain of him owing money either.  Did he owe your household money when he left?

kudos to you Dale for sticking up for a guy you know... that may be unpopular..

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #4526 on: June 10, 2011, 11:20:33 AM »

I have quite a few relatives in TN. I visit in summer prob a couple of times a year.

These people fancy themselves rebels and survivors who "dont take no shit from nobody!"

Listen to the Hank Williams Jr. song Country Boy Can Survive and you'll get a pretty good idea how they imagine themselves if the SHTF or the police go apeshit with some police state action. Fact is, they are just like anyone else in reality. No different. They act all survivalistic and all that shit....."we can skin a buck n' run a trout line", but they freak the fuck out, just like anyone else when their satellite dish loses signal.

I'm not saying this like im looking down on them or anything, but dont get any illusions about them being any different than anyone else.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: June 10, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »

I don't have any - they're cool.

I'm living with arkansawyers!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:25:50 AM by Fred »

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #4528 on: June 10, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »

I don't have any - they're cool.

I'm living with arkansawyers!

Today's Arkansawyers. Mean, mean pride.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: June 10, 2011, 11:52:41 AM »

I can think of a lot of criticisms of Richard (his temper is atrocious and he's left a trail of junk behind him for landlords to deal with wherever he's stayed for instance) but I have no knowledge of him ever defaulting on debts.

That's the issue right there.  He left stuff, lied about it and then refused to talk about it.  If he repaid the people for disposing of it then he wouldn't owe a debt related to it.  He has never paid that debt and refuses to talk about his debt.

Advice to everyone in TN, Richard isn't a bad person, but if he tries to rent from you, I'd make him pay 2 months rent up front (1st and last) and a security deposit.  That way, if he tries to rip you off, it will be harder for him to do it.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.