Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306509 times)

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4485 on: June 08, 2011, 12:36:49 PM »

I must not have gotten the memo. My take on a free society didn't include free rides.
I don't get it. You and Blackie shout from the rooftops that you wouldn't carry your own freight and then tell us that we lost the pleasure of your presence?
Well shoot.

Show me where I said I wouldn't carry my freight.  I responded to the collectivist notion not participating in a collective was some sort of crime.

weight-->freight (???)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 12:49:19 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: June 08, 2011, 12:39:47 PM »

No,  It doesn't and it never has.  If you don't stay in the campground, you need to pay $5 per day per adult.

It's certainly not clear, and should be mentioned in a more conspicuous place.

And if so, being the property owner's rule, wouldn't be a problem.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: June 08, 2011, 12:41:17 PM »

Because the organisers have invested time and money into the organising of Porcfest, the organisers. Sort of like a club who have a cover charge. Or a concert or party in a rented venue. You are stealing the services provided to make the party or entertainment happen. The fee is part of the deal. It was agreed to beforehand. Sovereign Curtis and the other organisers held up their end forthright and honest, a freedom loving person would suggest the participants show the same respect. In other words anybody that showed up and claimed fraud that there was a fee would be a liar. Anyone who sneaked in would be a thief. They mention the fee up front in every add.

Dude...read this back to yourself.  This smells of collectivist "social contract" bullshit.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: June 08, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »

If I go to porcfest, I will get a free ticket. I am under 18 and have a shire society ID to prove it.
:lol:
Awesome bait to the FK trolls.

Seriously, though... stealing and fraud are both still Bad Things. Even if you really don't like the person or organization you are staling from.

And yes, coming to Roger's the weekend of the 25th and going to any, any of the events, talks, displays, bands, etc, is just stealing, same way sneaking into a theater or concert is stealing.

Dude.  It's TRESPASSING if you violate the OWNER'S rules of entering the property, and THEY can eject you.  In rented space, the renter can eject you.  There's no stealing involved.

The easy solution for the collectivists who are paranoid of free riders is to print out venue passes for paid participants.  Counterfeiting those would be fraud, which I predict most free riders would not commit (Once again, I never said *I* would not be a free rider--I said the collectivist propaganda spewed by a few of you stinks, and I don't much like going some place for the purpose of being around collectivists; rather, I thought the idea was quite the reverse.)

added strikethrough--"not" should not have been there
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:06:50 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: June 08, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »

Because the organisers have invested time and money into the organising of Porcfest, the organisers. Sort of like a club who have a cover charge. Or a concert or party in a rented venue. You are stealing the services provided to make the party or entertainment happen. The fee is part of the deal. It was agreed to beforehand. Sovereign Curtis and the other organisers held up their end forthright and honest, a freedom loving person would suggest the participants show the same respect. In other words anybody that showed up and claimed fraud that there was a fee would be a liar. Anyone who sneaked in would be a thief. They mention the fee up front in every add.

Dude...read this back to yourself.  This smells of collectivist "social contract" bullshit.
If you Voluntarily come to my house I will have to charge you 50 cents in silver per day to cover costs. Please note this before you fly all the way over here.
If I made the deal beforehand and above board how is this collectivist? If I tricked you into coming then charged you something, that would be fraud.
In other words, because they are fairly fucking clear that there is a fucking fee for those that voluntarily go to the fucking festable it is free market. I can not for the life of me see how a fucking above board voluntary exchange is collectivist at all.
Collectivism is forcing people to pay for things they don't choose for themselves.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: June 08, 2011, 02:02:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_202211029822360

Fort Freedom
This is for the drama starting mother fuckers of the NHFSP that tried to talk shit about me and my idea on how to bring more freedom by copying and pasting this group page without the groups permission!
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · · SubscribeUnsubscribe

There is only one FSP.  There has always been only one FSP.  Why say NH FSP when there is no other FSP nor any effort to create another FSP.

Perhaps it is wrong to post stuff here but you did make it an open group, meaning you wanted everyone that wanted to read the info to be able to read the info.  Make it a closed group or even a secret group if you are actually concerned about others reading.  I'll make sure to only copy and paste sections of what you post to the group in the future and not the entire comments.

o
            Fort Freedom http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/drama-in-the-free-state/4440/ here is the link that will take you to the FTL page where our stuff was posted...
            16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personArianna Mojica-El likes this.

Fort Freedom
            ...When we as a group have decided whether or not we would like to invite the rest of the world to our movement by broadcasting on FTL WE WILL DO IT. It is not your place to talk a...bout anything other than your own shit, unless of course you were asked about it, in which case you were not! and as far as us having little to no support...we just got started a week ago you condescending jerk and unlike the loud ass state of civil disobedience that you live in MANY of our members choose to remain anonymous online and go thru me directly and in person for our planning and organization. So thank you for verifying that our decentralization is throwing off our guesstimated numbers so that even the police state doesnt know how many we have but FUCK YOU for running your mouth about shit you dont know and never even attempted to contact me directly about to educate yourself before you sounded like a dumbass to the entire online world. -Momma Ally

Sorry, but by making it an open group you actually encouraged people to look up and and learn everything you were posting.  Maybe you made it an open group my mistake?

Posting something in an open group on Facebook isn't anonymous.  Heck, posting something is a secret group on FB isn't anonymous either.  The police have access to everything you post on facebook, including stuff you put in a secret group if they want.  If you don't want the police to know something, don't put it on FB.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: June 08, 2011, 02:04:17 PM »

Militia alert in TN?

Fort Freedom
...had a great conversation with a locally oragnized militia of sorts last night that are on the buckle down and defend front already. Already armed and ready to go when the shit goes down. I am considering bringing them in to handle the forts security...
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #4492 on: June 08, 2011, 02:09:54 PM »

Fort Freedom
Already armed and ready to go when the shit goes down.
Somehow this doesn't look like it's going to end well for anyone involved.

mauiguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: June 08, 2011, 02:15:31 PM »

Fort Freedom
Already armed and ready to go when the shit goes down.
Somehow this doesn't look like it's going to end well for anyone involved.

No shit.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ~Samuel Adams~

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -- Professor Bernardo de la Paz, _The Moon is a Harsh Mistress_, by Robert Heinlien

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: June 08, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »

Dude...read this back to yourself.  This smells of collectivist "social contract" bullshit.
If you Voluntarily come to my house I will have to charge you 50 cents in silver per day to cover costs. Please note this before you fly all the way over here.

Your house, your rules.  Nevertheless, it would be unlikely for me to enter the home of someone so petty.

If I made the deal beforehand and above board how is this collectivist? If I tricked you into coming then charged you something, that would be fraud.
In other words, because they are fairly fucking clear that there is a fucking fee for those that voluntarily go to the fucking festable it is free market. I can not for the life of me see how a fucking above board voluntary exchange is collectivist at all.

What makes it collectivist is your attachment of "we" and "us" to Roger's property.  Capiche?  Any individual who doesn't want someone on his rented site, could eject that person, but you don't get to put on a collectivist hat and make that decision for everyone else.  "They," and "we" don't get to make rules for individuals--not unless they rent out all of Roger's.  Your insistence that "they" do makes you a collectivist.  The distinction is where you collectivist pricks decide for everyone else, who pays his way, what his rules are.

Collectivism is forcing people to pay for things they don't choose for themselves.

You have simply chosen a narrow view of collectivism here that only applies to forcing people to pay for things.  Last I checked, force on the part of the FSP was not discussed. Accusations of "theft" and "fraud" toward "freeloaders" were.

what their rules are --> what his rules are,
clarifications...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:26:34 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: June 08, 2011, 03:20:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_202211029822360

Fort Freedom
This is for the drama starting mother fuckers of the NHFSP that tried to talk shit about me and my idea on how to bring more freedom by copying and pasting this group page without the groups permission!
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · · SubscribeUnsubscribe

There is only one FSP.  There has always been only one FSP.  Why say NH FSP when there is no other FSP nor any effort to create another FSP.

ad nauseam...

How about 50 free state projects?  Competition is good, even if it started from bad blood.

It's starting to become clear who some of the collectivists pretending to be libertarian are around here.

For the record, I'm not exactly a big fan of Momma Ally either, since she jumped bail, and got involved in the other scandals etc.  I liked what she was doing with the food thing, though.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:22:54 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: June 08, 2011, 04:34:54 PM »

Of all the people on this board to call me petty, Mr. No longer a amplifier because Ian wouldn't be his bitch.
The "They" I used was referring to the Porcfest organisers and sponsors who have legitimate say in their event. Yes I believe they earned the right to be compensated as they see fit.
I don't much like people who leach off others. It isn't collectivist it is personnel. I have had freeriders almost get me killed. And have seen people hurt badly when someone welches a deal.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #4497 on: June 08, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »

My new sig line.

There is only one FSP.  There has always been only one FSP.  Why say NH FSP when there is no other FSP nor any effort to create another FSP.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #4498 on: June 08, 2011, 05:19:07 PM »

There is no FSP but NH, and KeithAndStuff is its prophet.

BonerJoe

« Reply #4499 on: June 08, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »

Alaric89 should stop being a little snitch bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.