Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306466 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4050 on: April 05, 2011, 08:35:23 PM »

at age 25 with a little girl and that neither Ian, Hunter, not JJ can. It would be great if everyone could cool off and stop slandering each other and give an opportunity for it to be revisited in the near future with the hope that all can be restored. In the words of Katy Perry, "shut up and put your money where your mouth is."See More
3 hours ago ·
Ian Freeman Robert, please try actually reading what I wrote. No one has grabbed any child's penis. I have never touched a child's genitals and yet Summer has made me out to be a supporter of such an act. She has attacked me because I would not join her witch hunt.
3 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
Ian Freeman I have no reason to believe any such act was perpetrated outside of Summer's paranoid delusion.
3 hours ago ·
Heika Courser I'm not joining the witch hunt, but I do NOT condone sexual encounters with a child. From what I gather, there hasn't been anything sexually wrong as of yet. Summer, I talked to you at length about this subject, and you broke my trust. I now feel that you are not very trustworthy, and am very disappointed in your conduct. It's ok, you may ostracize me too. But don't tag me in this stuff anymore, I am done on this topic.
3 hours ago ·
Michele Seven
That's enough! Robert, you have no business calling Ian a pervert or making any other such slanderous accusation; Ian, try extending some grace and forgiveness- I am sure that at 2:30 am, anyone would feel intimidated being "talked to" by y...ou, Hunter and JJ. I've been on the receiving end of JJ's and Hunter's tirades- JJ is, I believe well-intentioned and Hunter is, well Hunter. If I were 25, up from 2-5 in a new community and had a child on my tit that I was still breastfeeding and I'd been told that which she claims to have been told, I'd be freaking out too. It's really easy to be a libertarian when everything is going your way. Welcome to the growing pains of liberty kids. Now buck up.See More
3 hours ago ·
Robert Lounsberry ehh..your right.. not my business...my apologies
3 hours ago ·
Robert Lounsberry i got bored and wanted to stir shit up.
3 hours ago ·
Ian Freeman Michele, you weren't there. We ended the night with a hug and her sending apologies to Nic and Lyndz. We had deescalated the situation - the meeting was a success. Now a day later she has reversed her position and has been trashing on me behind my back to my friends.
3 hours ago ·

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: April 05, 2011, 08:37:31 PM »

OMG, wall of text! Whole BBS died in the tsunami.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: April 05, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »

Michelle Seven comes off as the hero in that thread, Ian stuck to his principles and makes a lot of sense & JJ kept his cool.. all good stuff from them. Summer seems to be in a blind frenzy and focused on finding a witch to burn.

Surprising to see names mentioned on a facebook post on such a serious topic. I noticed Summer's phone number was xxx'd out... but the names of the accused and the (maybe) victim were left in... bad move.

This isn't "Nic" that sometimes co-hosts the show is it?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

blackie

« Reply #4053 on: April 05, 2011, 11:10:34 PM »

That's not what I thought when I read the wall o' text.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4054 on: April 05, 2011, 11:28:21 PM »

Way too long.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: April 05, 2011, 11:39:53 PM »

Well what did you think?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #4056 on: April 06, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »

OMG, wall of text! Whole BBS died in the tsunami.

Fear not, I've got ways of restoring this forum's intellectual discourse to its proper levels...

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4057 on: April 06, 2011, 12:39:28 AM »

This type of kinda pro-pedo FTL crap has been going on fer years, now....and for some reason Ian has not accepted that this is not good for building "The Brand". Most logical people looking to run a business would throw the pedo out of any "brand building" in the initial stages of forming a business plan. But for whatever reason, FTL continues to toss in this pedo crap, from time to time.

It's crazy! It's not being controversial or iconoclastic......it's just pure crazy. The only people that want to listen to a radio guy defend a pedo....are PEDOs!!!

Amazing Richard

« Reply #4058 on: April 06, 2011, 12:43:40 AM »

This isn't "Nic" that sometimes co-hosts the show is it?

It can't be the same "Nic". I'm pretty sure that "Nick" on the BBS and co-host goes by the name "Coconut", and I'm quite certain that he does not have children.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 02:07:58 AM by Princess Pubella »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: April 06, 2011, 01:57:11 AM »

Coc is married with children?  That's news to me.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4060 on: April 06, 2011, 03:53:13 AM »

Coc is married with children?  That's news to me.

Somebody should probably tell him.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

blackie

« Reply #4061 on: April 06, 2011, 08:36:38 AM »

Well what did you think?
I thought that soon Keith would  be posting something about how these people aren't free staters.

I also thought....WTF, a 2:30 AM meeting?

Then I thought the first time a pedophile gets caught will be the first time they will admit to molesting a child. Kinda like when a teenager gets busted drinking. "It's the first beer I ever had, I swear!"

According to Summer, Nic admitted to being a pedophile, and doesn't think there is anything wrong with having sex with children, as long as it is voluntary. Multiple people were trying to explain why it is wrong....I was thinking "wat".

I also thought someone should probably contact the grandparents.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: April 06, 2011, 02:25:56 PM »

I thought that soon Keith would  be posting something about how these people aren't free staters.

I could look that up but neither of them gave their actual name and I doubt Summer did either, as she didn't seem truthful about anything.

My guess is that they were not FSPers and that Summer may or may not be.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

blackie

« Reply #4063 on: April 06, 2011, 03:17:14 PM »

When did all this stuff go down?

Was March 31 the second posting?

Looks like Summer just made the move to NH.

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=4900.msg50694#msg50694

Hey Free Staters~! I am moving flying to NH in about 10 days.  I want to get as involved as i can in NH with the Free State Project.  I am a bit limited on the major activism stuff however as i have a nine month old baby girl who i will not leave for a second let alone go to jail.  I am Voluntarist & Atheist. I consider myself a newby in this realm so i really just want to delve in as much as i can to the free state project upon moving near to Keane.  I am going to be staying with another young family, a couple and their 2 yr old son so we can be possibly the first free state combined family cooperative if u will:) I know there are a lot of single people in Keene right now and I hope to bring in more of the family essence and also help be an advocate for unschooling and get as involved with any other unschooling parents who i might find in NH.  I really believe the motto "live free or die" except i am in major life preservation mode with my first child right now and i'm sure i will stay that way.  But I have such a ultra free curious spirit if u will...that has been so beaten in this system but not broken..i never want my daughter to have this treatment of authoritarian dictatorship gang beating her down and indoctrinating her into the system...so i will use all my fierce motherly protective instincts to do all that i can to contribute to a better world for her so she can shine as brightly as her free self can shine~!!  I'm on board, i'm just getting ready to fully submerge so anyone who can help me do this i very much look forward to meeting you~!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:40:36 PM by blackie »

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #4064 on: April 06, 2011, 06:01:08 PM »

The supposed pedophiles were also very recent movers.

Agent provocateurs perhaps?
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.