Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321828 times)

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #3975 on: March 01, 2011, 09:15:19 AM »

What is that, CEO of Keeniacs, Inc.?  Is that the "ringleader" the police come after?

Ha ha, I like to point at Ian and say "He's our leader!/in charge!" anytime police walk by.

blackie

« Reply #3976 on: March 01, 2011, 12:09:44 PM »

Did Smeg decide she didn't want to be the KAC manager any more, or did someone else decide Smeg needed to be replaced?

blackie

« Reply #3977 on: March 04, 2011, 08:15:43 AM »

It looks like Ian is the "owner" of the KAC.

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=4854.msg50576#msg50576
Quote from: Ian
Is this all because I started an activist center before Aida did?  You know, your mistaken idea that I "stole" her vision?  Funny how your problems with me seemed to start at the same time as the KAC was supposed to originally open in October.  Before that I had no idea that you were upset in any way with me.  My activist center was inspired by Ernie Hancock's in Phoenix long before I heard Aida talking about it, but even if it was Aida who inspired it, so what?  It's not like the ideas were the same.  Aida's was more of a rooming house idea.  If she were seriously moving forward like she claimed to be, she should have pressed on.  The KAC wouldn't have been hard to compete with, but she chose not to.

Is Smeg taking off with the Liberty on Tour guys?

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3978 on: March 04, 2011, 11:54:40 AM »

That's because nothing is happening, activists are leaving

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: March 04, 2011, 12:03:09 PM »

Is this all because I started an activist center before Aida did?  You know, your mistaken idea that I "stole" her vision?  Funny how your problems with me seemed to start at the same time as the KAC was supposed to originally open in October.  Before that I had no idea that you were upset in any way with me.  My activist center was inspired by Ernie Hancock's in Phoenix long before I heard Aida talking about it, but even if it was Aida who inspired it, so what?  It's not like the ideas were the same.  Aida's was more of a rooming house idea.  If she were seriously moving forward like she claimed to be, she should have pressed on.  The KAC wouldn't have been hard to compete with, but she chose not to.

Is she? That would be sweet. She is good with a camera and the guys would be able to do more clips where they are both in them. Plus the liberty on tour editing would be a hell of a lot more structured. I spent a lot of time going "Huh?" when I watched their stuff.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: March 04, 2011, 10:35:40 PM »

That seemed like a totally random question.  I cannot figure out what would cause someone to ask such a question.  I'll gladly answer it if you explain how you came up with the question.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

blackie

« Reply #3981 on: March 08, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »

That seemed like a totally random question.  I cannot figure out what would cause someone to ask such a question.  I'll gladly answer it if you explain how you came up with the question.
Smeg acts like one or both of those guys are her boyfriend. Right before the KAC opened, she went on "vacation" to visit them in FL.

As far as I know, Smeg was living with Ian, and if she is no longer going to manage the KAC, I assume she is moving. If I had to take a guess as to who she would move in with, it would be the people she treats like boyfriends.

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3982 on: March 08, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »

http://www.graftongulch.com/
Hiatus

A number of events have occurred that make me decide I do not want to create Grafton Gulch any more. I'm sorry. It would have been fun. If I change my mind in the future, this website will inform you.

BonerJoe

« Reply #3983 on: March 08, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »

Apparently Ivy Walker is causing more drama. This time in Grafton, by apparently not paying an electric bill and refusing to let others get service in their name to restore it. The Gulch drama seems related to this.

blackie

« Reply #3984 on: March 08, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »

People who can't manage their finances should run for Budget Commitee.

http://www.townofgraftonnh.com/townmeeting/2011candidates.html

Budget Committee (1 year) – Vote for one 

Sharon “Ivy” Walker                           

Scott D. Smith                   

davann

« Reply #3985 on: March 08, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »

The Keeniacs have been largely silent for many months... they haven't done anything foolish for some time.

The new bench mark for the anti social Keeniacs.

I don't think I am "square", maybe I am and just don't know it, and those antics turned me off completely from ever moving to NH. All I see are a bunch of pot smok'n hippies. Absolutely not my crowd. More the type of crowd I'd make fun of endlessly.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: March 08, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »

they're just gettin their feet wet.   testing the water..

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: March 08, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »

Smeg acts like one or both of those guys are her boyfriend. Right before the KAC opened, she went on "vacation" to visit them in FL.

As far as I know, Smeg was living with Ian, and if she is no longer going to manage the KAC, I assume she is moving. If I had to take a guess as to who she would move in with, it would be the people she treats like boyfriends.

As far as I know, Smeg isn't with any of the LOT people.  As far as I know, Ethan is the only one of them physically touring, anyway.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: March 08, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

The Keeniacs have been largely silent for many months... they haven't done anything foolish for some time.

The new bench mark for the anti social Keeniacs.

I don't think I am "square", maybe I am and just don't know it, and those antics turned me off completely from ever moving to NH. All I see are a bunch of pot smok'n hippies. Absolutely not my crowd. More the type of crowd I'd make fun of endlessly.

Less than 5% of FSPers in NH live in Keene.  Some of the FSPers in Keene don't even consider themselves Keeniacs and many don't or rarely smoke pot.

There is more positive activism happening in Keene than there was 3 or 6 months ago.  Activism is increasing and it's taking better forms.

I'm been turned off by a lot of the antics by those in and around Keene also.  The silly activism, the public cursing, the standing in front of police cars, the bull horns, the holier than thou attitudes and endless drama.  The holier than thou and endless drama stuff is still happening, and maybe even increasing but all of the other activism that turned me off is decreasing in Keene.   

The overall activism is increasing but some of the activist are constantly bashing others for their own entertainment.  And yes, even as new people move in and people continue to visit, more activists are thinking of moving from the area.

blackie

« Reply #3989 on: March 08, 2011, 04:35:29 PM »

Apparently Ivy Walker is causing more drama. This time in Grafton, by apparently not paying an electric bill and refusing to let others get service in their name to restore it. The Gulch drama seems related to this.
Was she living at the Hoyt Farm?
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.