Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1320361 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3915 on: January 25, 2011, 08:31:54 PM »

what is with the wasted guy on porc411.....I was hoping he would call back again - it's entertaining.
I am assuming that on FTL tonight whoever it is will be lionized as a Hero of the Liberty Movement who got Put Down by the Man.

You got a real LOL out of me on that one, Denis!
... and you're the reason I still AMP, Mark

x10
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3916 on: January 25, 2011, 09:30:41 PM »

If I were to stop eating I'd be dead in a week.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3917 on: January 26, 2011, 11:46:02 AM »

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: January 26, 2011, 12:28:39 PM »

~ 18 months longer than I thought it would take.

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: January 26, 2011, 01:42:30 PM »

I'm on my ninth day.

Quote from: Adam's Blog
In a few minutes, we learned there was going to be a right of allocation (not arraignment), followed by sentencing, so we returned to the courtroom. A right of allocation is where the individual in contempt gets a chance to speak their mind on the matter.

Sounds like allocution.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #3920 on: January 26, 2011, 10:15:57 PM »

I'm on my ninth day.

*Shrug* guy might be right. People have different metabolisms.

Riddler

Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #3921 on: January 27, 2011, 07:49:47 AM »

i'm not eating.......

kale
tripe
fava beans
chicken livers
fish

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: January 27, 2011, 02:01:07 PM »

I'm eating spaghetti.  Nice good homemade spaghetti while watching a nice movie.  Freedom Spaghetti.  Hurray. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: January 27, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »

I'm on my ninth day.

*Shrug* guy might be right. People have different metabolisms.

Or enough fat to spare....

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3924 on: January 27, 2011, 07:55:07 PM »

I went on a hunger strike in between breakfast and 2nd breakfast and then again between 2nd breakfast and elevensies.

Riddler

« Reply #3925 on: January 27, 2011, 08:30:54 PM »

i thought this thread was an abbreviation for:
''the dalai lama'' is in the hood
fuck sakes

fix this shit will you?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3926 on: January 27, 2011, 10:36:16 PM »

i thought this thread was an abbreviation for:
''the dalai lama'' is in the hood
fuck sakes

fix this shit will you?

Looks fine to me.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: January 29, 2011, 04:06:24 PM »

I went on a hunger strike in between breakfast and 2nd breakfast and then again between 2nd breakfast and elevensies.
:D
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: February 08, 2011, 05:16:53 AM »

I find it humorous that a guy who knows damn well he'd be put in contempt of court if he didn't take off his fucking hat is staging a hunger strike because he was in contempt of court for not wearing a hat because he was in court to be in contempt of court for not wearing a hat.

Quote from: Industrial Society and its Future
20. Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they prefer masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

21. Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists' hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

22. If our society had no social problems at all, the leftists would have to invent problems in order to provide themselves with an excuse for making a fuss.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #3929 on: February 08, 2011, 10:27:37 AM »

I think the hunger strike only lasted a few days.

Here is a letter from Ademo.

http://www.copblock.org/1783/from-ademo-to-the-best-movement-in-the-world/

To the best movement in the world,

First, I’d like to say THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart every last one of you rock! With Pete’s insane arrest and with my crazy jail sentence – it has all been one hell of a ride.

People have partaken in call floods, operated websites, conducted media blitzes (to mainstream and social networks), created videos, wrote letters, changed profile pics and much much more. Again, thank you all.

Though from what I’m able to hear from inside Cheshire Co. Jail there are some questions about what to do now? As well as the occasional back and forth about what tactics to use? Before I get into what I’ve asked people to do, I want to make one point: WE’VE ALREADY DONE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! (AND VERY WELL IMO)

To me, highlighting (and having it on video) the fact that a person can be assaulted, dragged from a room and caged for wearing a hat is the main focus. Yet, I was also caged for speaking out (and I’ll choose better words next time) against such action – which only reinforces that violence of the state. I’ve heard these videos have tens of thousands of views, made several blogs and even Yahoo news. Great job everyone – pat yourself on the back! You’ve made people more aware.

It’s a sad fact that sometimes (more times than not) civil disobedience leads to a cage (jail) and people we love are left to do the time. I’m well aware of this every time I engage the state and/or its agents. For me, the lessons learned by those videos and the inspiration they’ll bring to others (due to everyone’s hard work) is so much greater than the 60 days I’ll do in this cage.

If everyone wants to go back to their normal lives or other forms of activism for the rest of my sentence I’m ok with that. I promise I won’t be mad at you. Thanks to everyone who wrote letters, made donations to my commissary (Heika, M7 and George) and sent me books – I’ll get through this BS sentence with no problems. This is the life of an activist and my days are NOT lost here. I spend my time keeping a diary, writing letters and blog posts (for when I’m released), talking with jailers/inmates and taking visits from friends/family. I’ll be back before you know it!

Though I have asked a few activists to do some things for me, since I’m limited in here, and if you have time I’m sure they’d like some help:

* write/call Burke – ask him to reduce my sentence and try (I know it’s hard) to be more polite to him than I was [each Tue. Heika will hand-deliver all letters/emails sent to her to Burke: Heika Courser, 20 Forest St., Keene, NH 03431 or luvburke2liberty@yahoo.com]
        * share the videos and post from Pete’s and my arrest [see http://copblock.org/freepete & http://copblock.org/freeademo]
        * write or visit me [Adam Mueller, Cheshire County D.O.C., 825 Marlboro Road, Keene, NH 03431]

But the last thing I want is people fighting over what to do or feeling like you’ve failed because I’m still in jail. I expect and am prepared to be here for 60 days. In fact I’m proud to be here because I know I stood up for what’s right.

Your friend,

Ademo
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 60 queries.