Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1304116 times)

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3690 on: November 05, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »

Obviously a misunderstanding, and when mixed with both parties probably having Asperger's tendencies (myself included...lol, freedom people) something like this doesn't surprise me.

The part of the "misunderstanding" where a guy walks onto the property of another and steals, then abuses someone when they come for an explanation, looks a little one-sided.  It seemed rather obvious he was on video...I'm surprised he didn't say a word in his defense, even while he was hitting Barskey.  I'll feel otherwise perhaps sometime after he indicates otherwise.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: November 05, 2010, 05:51:35 PM »

I'll feel otherwise perhaps sometime after he indicates otherwise.

http://www.graftonforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=83.msg509#msg509

I posted this on the YouTube site, but here it is again, with some minor edits:

I'm generally patient when people don't get principles of liberty. I generally think there is hope for everyone to learn something.

This is not the first time that Mike has come onto someone else's property and been told to leave and refused to do so. (There are some folks who will use lethal force to remove unwanted people from their property).

Mike got all up in arms claiming he was "aggressed upon" when Babiarz did not leave his property, but then once in Utah, and now here, Mike is the one aggressing!  He was asked to leave several times, and refused to do so. Even after he was physically asked to leave, he stood there and INSTIGATED, CHALLENGED, purposefully inciting more aggression. "I'm waiting to see what you're going to do to me." Why isn't Mike turning around and leaving right then and there? He'd already been asked to leave multiple times, forcing the hand of an otherwise peaceful person to resort to defense of his property. "I'm going to ask Lloyd if I can be here." Why, Mike? So you can purposefully antagonize and incite more violence?

This is the second time, Mike, when you and you alone were purposefully choosing to violate property rights and incite violence. But then you made a big huge deal made about the "HORROR" of your campfire being put out, when it was the State forcing the actions of those people.

There are things I still get wrong. When it's pointed out to me, I don't stomp my feet, have a temper tantrum, and un-friend folks. Generally speaking, I do attempt to learn more about the principles of liberty. This being the second time and generally speaking the same thing happening, will you step back and take a look at what you've done twice now from the perspective of someone not in your shoes?

Jay's actions were justified. You were on his job site and were asked to leave. An honorable person would have left, NOT attempted to "get around" Jay's request on some "technicality" by asking Lloyd/Bob to stay.

I want to further point out that, by audio and video recording Jay, Bill, and John on private property without their knowledge or consent what you were doing is "wiretapping" in this State. None of them are public officials and even if they were, none of them were performing any public duties.  So you've now posted your own evidence against yourself in a court action, should Merle or Jay or John or Bill chose to pursue such an action.  Way to go.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

BonerJoe

« Reply #3692 on: November 05, 2010, 07:06:17 PM »

You know that's Ivy's post. Who trusts her?

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: November 05, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »

Oh.  I thought it was the guy who gave multiple fair warnings before evicting with force.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

BonerJoe

« Reply #3694 on: November 05, 2010, 07:42:03 PM »

Oh.  I thought it was the guy who gave multiple fair warnings before evicting with force.

No, she's part of the Grafton asshole libertarian cabal. The Walkers, Babiarz, this guy.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: November 06, 2010, 12:11:28 PM »

No, she's part of the Grafton asshole libertarian cabal. The Walkers, Babiarz, this guy.

She didn't say jack shit to defend the theft, or the fact that he wouldn't answer to it, either.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3696 on: November 07, 2010, 08:18:15 AM »

I don't think they've had much previous interaction at all other than he was one of the "firemen" who showed up with Babiarz to dump a shitload of chemicals on a thin layer of hot coals on Barskey's lot.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: November 07, 2010, 09:57:05 AM »

Mr. Walker and Babiarz are good people.  You are taking all of this too seriously.  People have trouble communicating at times.  It doesn't make then assholes.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: November 08, 2010, 08:25:56 AM »

Mr. Walker and Babiarz are good people.  You are taking all of this too seriously.  People have trouble communicating at times.  It doesn't make then assholes.
If one person has trouble communicating with multiple others, would that make the person an asshole?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: November 08, 2010, 02:13:13 PM »

If one person has trouble communicating with multiple others, would that make the person an asshole?

No.  It means they could use help with their communication skills.  This is true for myself, Mike, Mr Walker, Babiarz, Boner and so on.  It is pretty common.  I blame DDR.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3700 on: November 08, 2010, 05:43:56 PM »

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: November 08, 2010, 08:32:49 PM »

woo hoo drama!! it's been so long!! he he he

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: November 09, 2010, 07:55:44 AM »

No.  It means they could use help with their communication skills.  This is true for myself, Mike, Mr Walker, Babiarz, Boner and so on.  It is pretty common.  I blame DDR.

*cries* That isn't true. What did DDR ever do to you?

I'll rephrase my question though. If 1 person seems to have several dozen others mad at him, and he's claiming "communication issues", but somehow everyone else he comes into contact with thinks he's an asshole, is he an asshole? I'm not trying to talk about either of the people you mentioned above, as my interactions with one were incredibly limited (Like 15 minutes) and non-existent with the other.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3703 on: November 09, 2010, 08:56:47 AM »

There are levels of asshole.

Every libertarian knows this.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: November 09, 2010, 09:27:43 AM »

If 1 person seems to have several dozen others mad at him, and he's claiming "communication issues", but somehow everyone else he comes into contact with thinks he's an asshole, is he an asshole?

I guess so.  Have an example?

Like Max or something?  I don't even think he is an asshole though.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.