Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321857 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3165 on: June 30, 2010, 10:11:20 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=20958.msg324694#msg324694

About an hour after an activist took the stage to announce that he suspected a specific PorcFest visitor of being a Fed.... I sent the accused this message.  He had given me his e-mail addie in a card he was handing out.

In the interest of transparency and because it's referenced in my vids I'm displaying this e-mail here.  I will probably display other similar communication here as well.

----
(sent from pda)

Infiltration, how would Gandhi hadle it??
Sent:    Sat 6/26/10 9:53 PM

Hi (Name deleted):

Am informed you are suspected govt operative surveiling porcfest .   If so , your  assistance marketing our endeavor might be less appropriate than originally imagined.
We shouldn' use  tax dollars, right?!

If your purposes here are peaceful , welcome.  If aimed against victimless 'offenders,' please reconsider the morality of your mission.

If  allegation is false, you may clear your name by meeting me at bingo hall to be photgraphed and interviewd 12pm sunday.

Best wishes regardless. It is our duty to make you feel phsically safe, whoever you are.  It's our responsibility to win in your conscience  a degree of sympathy for our goals...and means.

Yours,

Dave Ridley
RidleyReport.com
(Phone number)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xc1SI-99sM&

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8xc1SI-99sM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8xc1SI-99sM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_maC-VhNVTo&

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_maC-VhNVTo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_maC-VhNVTo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:35:21 PM by blackie »

yamnuska

« Reply #3166 on: June 30, 2010, 10:44:00 PM »

Hahahahahaha! That guy is a fed? Listening to the way he talks in the second video and I'm tempted to say yes. He sounds like a cocksucking senator in that one. Why can't these asshats go out and actually solve a crime, I mean really, am I to take it there is no crime in NH or the rest of the country? What a waste of stolen money if he is a fed, like seriously buddy, get a life.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:47:58 PM by Bundesagent »

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3167 on: June 30, 2010, 10:46:15 PM »

Im just glad christopher didnt have to blow someones head off to protect his property,which he would be fully justified in dong..Maybe John Bush and his cronies better remember that next time they raid someones property in this way.The harm this would do to the fsp would be immense.

You think blowing someone's head off is using reasonable force if you find them going through your campsite? Well, it appears as if someone mistook his campsite for theirs. Rogers has two sets of campsites labeled from 1 on up; one are the regular campsites and one are the RV sites. This person was assigned the RV site but ended up at the "Fed's" campsite instead. Still want to shoot someone Australis? Still think it is justified? I hope you shoot your mouth off more often than your gun.

So you think that just because someone confused a campsite number gives them the right to rummage through property that is CLEARLY not theirs? :|

You are not addressing what I said. I asked if shooting that person is a reasonable response.

Rummage is simply the word that was used to describe what happened to the campsite. Often in these circumstances people will exaggerate. What if rummage meant the person unzipped his tent to see if someone was there. Or what if the person was expecting to meet a friend at the site and was confused as to whose site it is.

So, are you saying this rummager should have been shot in the head, BJ?

You mistook what I said.The guy was obviously in fear and felt threatened.It obviously follows that he could have reacted in a bad way.He was in his tent with his hand on his gun with a mob outside yelling insults at him.If someone tried to enter his tent at that time the results would be bad.Yes you are justified to defend yourself and your property.The fact people were so easily led to form a hanging squad says more about the quality of people who did so than about me supporting someone who is justified to defend themself.I wasnt the one in the roving waterboard squad so dont blame me for saying what is obvious.You  either believe you have a right to defend yourself and your property or you dont.I cant say at what point this happens for everyone else.Neither can you.You have to look at the situation in question.Christopher felt threatened.No one ever said if his property was damaged or if he was compensated for said damage either.The appropriate course of action is to make him whole in body and mind whatever that entails.You cant blame me for their failure to do so because I wasn't there.....so has anyone taken the steps to see if any damage was done or what?I would like to hear from the person in question if he suffered a loss when he was threatened and his bags were "rummaged".Do you know if his property was damaged in the process?
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: June 30, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »

If  allegation is false, you may clear your name by meeting me at bingo hall to be photgraphed and interviewd 12pm sunday.

Yours,

Dave Ridley

Fuck that.. !

This is some low shit.. wrongly accuse and then give conditions on how the wrongly accused can clear their name. That's fucked up- all sorts of weak power plays mixed up in that approach. Sounds far less an opportunity to clear one's name than it is an ultimatum.

If the guy does turn out to be a fed, maybe there's more to the story, then of course I'm totally wrong- even though I disagree with how the outing was handled. I'm really surprised by all this given how the attendees are hardcore "liberty minded" people..
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: July 01, 2010, 09:37:18 AM »

What if rummage meant the person unzipped his tent to see if someone was there.
Burglary

not a burglary, but maybe a trespass
The person was obviously looking for someone to rape.

"A person is guilty of burglary if he enters a building or occupied structure, or separately secured or occupied section thereof, with purpose to commit a crime therein, unless the premises are at the time open to the public or the actor is licensed or privileged to enter."

Does a tent count as a structure?

On time I was assigned the same hotel room and when I got to the room I found a suitcase in the room. I unzipped the suitcase. I couldn't figure out if it was something left in the room by the previous occupant or some new strange service the hotel was providing. Sure enough there was stuff in the suitcase and it looked like it belonged to an individual. Just as I got the lid up a guy walks in the room and sort of exclaims in surprise. I show him my room key and explain what was going on in my head. We part amicably and go and I go and get a new room FOR FREE! YEAH BABY!

I guess these are my questions: Am I a burglar for trying to figure out what was going on? If this guy had a bad day, would he be justified in having blown my head off? The problem here seems to be, as I hear if from you guys (and I don't disagree), is that there were some harsh judgments made by some people who had existing prejudices... but that is exactly what I am hearing from Terror and Blackie.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: July 01, 2010, 09:45:10 AM »

Im just glad christopher didnt have to blow someones head off to protect his property,which he would be fully justified in dong..Maybe John Bush and his cronies better remember that next time they raid someones property in this way.The harm this would do to the fsp would be immense.

You think blowing someone's head off is using reasonable force if you find them going through your campsite? Well, it appears as if someone mistook his campsite for theirs. Rogers has two sets of campsites labeled from 1 on up; one are the regular campsites and one are the RV sites. This person was assigned the RV site but ended up at the "Fed's" campsite instead. Still want to shoot someone Australis? Still think it is justified? I hope you shoot your mouth off more often than your gun.

So you think that just because someone confused a campsite number gives them the right to rummage through property that is CLEARLY not theirs? :|

You are not addressing what I said. I asked if shooting that person is a reasonable response.

Rummage is simply the word that was used to describe what happened to the campsite. Often in these circumstances people will exaggerate. What if rummage meant the person unzipped his tent to see if someone was there. Or what if the person was expecting to meet a friend at the site and was confused as to whose site it is.

So, are you saying this rummager should have been shot in the head, BJ?

You mistook what I said.The guy was obviously in fear and felt threatened.It obviously follows that he could have reacted in a bad way.He was in his tent with his hand on his gun with a mob outside yelling insults at him.If someone tried to enter his tent at that time the results would be bad.Yes you are justified to defend yourself and your property.The fact people were so easily led to form a hanging squad says more about the quality of people who did so than about me supporting someone who is justified to defend themself.I wasnt the one in the roving waterboard squad so dont blame me for saying what is obvious.You  either believe you have a right to defend yourself and your property or you dont.I cant say at what point this happens for everyone else.Neither can you.You have to look at the situation in question.Christopher felt threatened.No one ever said if his property was damaged or if he was compensated for said damage either.The appropriate course of action is to make him whole in body and mind whatever that entails.You cant blame me for their failure to do so because I wasn't there.....so has anyone taken the steps to see if any damage was done or what?I would like to hear from the person in question if he suffered a loss when he was threatened and his bags were "rummaged".Do you know if his property was damaged in the process?

What you say above is far more level headed and I appreciate you saying it, but I didn't mistake what you said. You said "Im just glad christopher didnt have to blow someones head off to protect his property,which he would be fully justified in dong" (sic).
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3171 on: July 01, 2010, 11:42:26 AM »

I AM JUSTIFIED IN DONG

davann

« Reply #3172 on: July 01, 2010, 11:56:42 AM »

If  allegation is false, you may clear your name by meeting me at bingo hall to be photgraphed and interviewd 12pm sunday.

Yours,

Dave Ridley

Fuck that.. !

This is some low shit.. wrongly accuse and then give conditions on how the wrongly accused can clear their name. That's fucked up- all sorts of weak power plays mixed up in that approach. Sounds far less an opportunity to clear one's name than it is an ultimatum.

If the guy does turn out to be a fed, maybe there's more to the story, then of course I'm totally wrong- even though I disagree with how the outing was handled. I'm really surprised by all this given how the attendees are hardcore "liberty minded" people..

This whole scenario lends credence to my theory of how any organization created by man will be corrupted within 10 years of its founding. The FSP is officially corrupt.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3173 on: July 01, 2010, 01:14:39 PM »

Dave Ridley is not the FSP. He's not on the Board of Directors and has no say in official policy.

AntonLee

• The Beast from the East
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: July 01, 2010, 01:46:41 PM »

I guess I don't see the problem with Dave offering the guy a chance to tell his side of the story.  I would argue that because a few people treated this guy wrongly (imho) that it doesn't cast the same light on the entire organization.  Remember, individuals.  I never even met the friggin guy.

davann

« Reply #3175 on: July 01, 2010, 02:45:35 PM »

Dave Ridley is not the FSP. He's not on the Board of Directors and has no say in official policy.

Yes yes, that little side step might work on the yokels but ain't so good on an informed like minded community. That is to say, I'm not buying that. While the FSP has little in the way of an org chart, Dave Ridley would sit some where at the top if one were to exist. Like a VP of Public Affairs and Corporate Communications.

davann

« Reply #3176 on: July 01, 2010, 02:49:47 PM »

I would argue that because a few people treated this guy wrongly (imho) that it doesn't cast the same light on the entire organization. 

I disagree. It only takes eviedence of a few worms for me to not bite into the apple. That is because I know those worms have soured the entire apple.

blackie

« Reply #3177 on: July 01, 2010, 03:12:54 PM »

What if rummage meant the person unzipped his tent to see if someone was there.
Burglary

not a burglary, but maybe a trespass
The person was obviously looking for someone to rape.

"A person is guilty of burglary if he enters a building or occupied structure, or separately secured or occupied section thereof, with purpose to commit a crime therein, unless the premises are at the time open to the public or the actor is licensed or privileged to enter."

Does a tent count as a structure?

On time I was assigned the same hotel room and when I got to the room I found a suitcase in the room. I unzipped the suitcase. I couldn't figure out if it was something left in the room by the previous occupant or some new strange service the hotel was providing. Sure enough there was stuff in the suitcase and it looked like it belonged to an individual. Just as I got the lid up a guy walks in the room and sort of exclaims in surprise. I show him my room key and explain what was going on in my head. We part amicably and go and I go and get a new room FOR FREE! YEAH BABY!

I guess these are my questions: Am I a burglar for trying to figure out what was going on?
I don't think that or the porcfest incident was burglary, or even trespassing, but I do think you were wrong to unzip the suitcase. What were you hoping to accomplish?

If this guy had a bad day, would he be justified in having blown my head off?
If he thought you posed some kind of threat.

I once had an apartment in a really bad hood, and wanted to get out of the lease, but the landlord wouldn't let me, so I continued to pay rent. I cleared most of my stuff out of the apartment and left for about a month. I came back late one night and unlocked the door. When I turned on the light I realized the apartment had been rented out to someone else, and they were using some of the things l had left behind, like the TV stand. As soon as I saw that, I turned off the lights, shut and locked the door, then left. I didn't feel the need to start investigating the new renter, as this was not their fault. I felt lucky I didn't get shot just for opening the door. Whoever was living there ran up my phone bill calling a psychic hotline, but I am pretty sure I got out of paying for that.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:58:25 PM by blackie »

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3178 on: July 01, 2010, 03:53:09 PM »

the FSP has little in the way of an org chart, Dave Ridley would sit some where at the top if one were to exist.
Dude, there's a published org chart. Dave's not on it.
There were people at PF who are on the org chart.
http://www.freestateproject.org/about/organization.php#organizers

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3179 on: July 01, 2010, 03:54:06 PM »

Whoever was living there ran up my phone bill calling a psychic hotline, but I am pretty sure I got out of paying for that.
You don't know?
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.