Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1304313 times)

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2640 on: February 24, 2010, 03:23:18 PM »

The only cool burglars are Hobbits.
:lol:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

blackie

« Reply #2641 on: February 24, 2010, 03:26:20 PM »

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: February 24, 2010, 03:28:51 PM »

I'm going to live on the edge and presume that it wasn't a single $50 child support payment that was missed.  :shock:
Not to say that every man is in my situation, but my ex brought a case against me for non-payment of child support in Texas, while she was already receiving money for that child via Indiana, Indiana ceded the case to Texas (because the two departments can and do communicate [hooray]), but Indiana only turned over 2 years worth of payment documentation to Texas (because sometimes government departments don't keep records well [boo]) so all of a sudden it looks as though I'm in arrears 9 years on payments. My wages are being garnished to this day, and because there is a limit to how much they can take I won't be "caught up" on payments until sometime after my child has reached the age of maturity, so assuming my ex continues to get checks from Texas A.G. office, she's gonna be getting money for child support after she is no longer entitled, she won't be required to claim it as income, and she won't have to have worked for it. Isn't that great? So if I stopped paying, when my child reached the age of maturity, would I be in the wrong?
You're right Sandm000 - and I may hev jumped to an incorrect conclusion....because, like yours, not all child support situations are just.

Maybe the comment about him being on parole until 2013 for burglary clouded my judgment.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: February 24, 2010, 05:07:45 PM »

I'm going to live on the edge and presume that it wasn't a single $50 child support payment that was missed.  :shock:
Not to say that every man is in my situation, but my ex brought a case against me for non-payment of child support in Texas, while she was already receiving money for that child via Indiana, Indiana ceded the case to Texas (because the two departments can and do communicate [hooray]), but Indiana only turned over 2 years worth of payment documentation to Texas (because sometimes government departments don't keep records well [boo]) so all of a sudden it looks as though I'm in arrears 9 years on payments. My wages are being garnished to this day, and because there is a limit to how much they can take I won't be "caught up" on payments until sometime after my child has reached the age of maturity, so assuming my ex continues to get checks from Texas A.G. office, she's gonna be getting money for child support after she is no longer entitled, she won't be required to claim it as income, and she won't have to have worked for it. Isn't that great? So if I stopped paying, when my child reached the age of maturity, would I be in the wrong?
You're right Sandm000 - and I may hev jumped to an incorrect conclusion....because, like yours, not all child support situations are just.

Maybe the comment about him being on parole until 2013 for burglary clouded my judgment.

Maybe he burglarized a police department?  Stealing only the corrupt officers doughnuts?

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: February 24, 2010, 05:37:11 PM »

The only cool burglars are Hobbits.

Attercop!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: February 24, 2010, 08:44:51 PM »

Get a vasectomy and you'll never have to worry about paying 18 years worth of payments to your ex.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2646 on: February 24, 2010, 09:09:10 PM »

Get a vasectomy and you'll never have to worry about paying 18 years worth of payments to your ex.

I for one am considering it.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2647 on: February 25, 2010, 08:03:41 AM »

You accept services from non-licensed, shadetree doctors, right?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: February 25, 2010, 09:39:06 AM »

You accept services from non-licensed, shadetree doctors, right?

Depends: will you also cram a crayon into my brain so I can be dumbed down and not feel the pain of intelligence?

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: February 26, 2010, 06:09:27 AM »

That's kind of like locking the barn door after the horses are out, isn't it? Can't wait for some one else to suggest a (insert appropriate number)-trimester abortion.

Maybe he burglarized a police department?  Stealing only the corrupt officers doughnuts?
I can see someone getting the book thrown at them for that. Steal a cop's donuts? I'm surprised he's only on parole til 2013 ;)

blackie

« Reply #2650 on: February 26, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=20047.0

Firecracker Joe imprisoned

http://www.wmur.com/news/22274132/detail.html
Man Charged With Driving Through Garage Door, Firing Shots
Police Say Man Drove Mobile Home Through Garage Door

POSTED: 1:33 pm EST January 19, 2010
TAMWORTH, N.H. -- A Tamworth man was arrested Saturday after police investigated a report of gunshots and a man driving a motor home through a garage door.

Joseph Roux, 47, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, reckless conduct, simple assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.

Police said Roux crashed a motor home through the garage door of his house. They said he also fired two shots into the air, resulting in the reckless conduct charges.

Police applied for and obtained a search warrant to search several vehicles and one building. Those searches led to the discovery of several firearms and several hundred rounds of ammunition, along with a quantity of controlled drugs, police said.

Roux was later charged with six counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm and two counts of possession of a controlled drug.

Roux was ordered held on $150,000 cash bail and was scheduled to be arraigned on Tuesday.

http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100120/GJNEWS02/701209867/-1/CITNEWS

Small motor home driven through garage door; Tamworth man facing several charges

By JOHN KOZIOL
jkoziol@citizen.com
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A local man is facing a slew of charges, including operating under the influence and illegal possession of firearms, following a bizarre incident that began when he reportedly drove a small motor home through a garage door.

Joseph M. Roux, 47, of 1287 Bearcamp Highway in Tamworth, was arraigned Tuesday afternoon in Southern Carroll District Court on a charge of driving while intoxicated, two counts of felony reckless conduct — simple assault on a police officer, two counts of resisting arrest, six counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm — being an armed career criminal, and two counts of possession of a controlled drug.

Roux is being held at the Carroll County jail on $150,000 cash bail pending a probable cause hearing on Jan. 28.

State Police Lt. Scott Carr, commander of the State Police Troop E barracks in Tamworth, said State Police received a call at 8:01 a.m. Saturday about a motor vehicle accident on Bearcamp Highway (Route 25). As troopers responded to the scene, another call was received saying there had been shots in the area.

Upon arriving, Carr said troopers found Roux on the opposite side of the road from his residence where the motor home he was operating had gotten stuck in snow. Carr said Roux apparently drove the camper through the closed door of the garage and then proceeded across Route 25 onto a neighbor's property, where he was eventually taken into custody.

State Police later obtained search warrants for additional vehicles as well as a building at Roux's residence and subsequently located several firearms, including a 9-mm. pistol, several hundred rounds of ammunition and a quantity of controlled drugs, including marijuana.

Carr said Roux has prior drug-related felony convictions and as a consequence was barred by state law from possessing a firearm.

Carr called the incident "unusual."

"It's kind of a bizarre event. At this point we're continuing to investigate," he said.

State Police were assisted by the Sandwich Police Department, Carroll County Sheriff's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:19:19 PM by blackie »

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2651 on: February 26, 2010, 01:29:28 PM »

Are the keeniacs going to hold a candlelight vigil for ol' firecracker?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: February 26, 2010, 01:51:37 PM »

The story did not say exactly how fucking drunk that man was.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: February 26, 2010, 02:09:52 PM »

The bureaucrats are gonna claim the J-weed possessed him and made him to violent things.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2654 on: February 26, 2010, 03:06:32 PM »

The bureaucrats are gonna claim the J-weed possessed him and made him to violent things.
The keeniacs are gonna claim it is an absolute outrage for police to show up just because a wasted drunk guy drove his motorhome all over his neighbor's property, smashed it thru a garage door, and then started shooting bullets into the air.

I mean, what kind of jackbooted thugs go after a guy like that anyway  :?:
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.