Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306488 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2565 on: December 25, 2009, 11:04:47 PM »

AnarchoJesse is gangsta.

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=2154.15

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/65b7OZ3HOrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/65b7OZ3HOrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2566 on: December 26, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »

Turning his back and burning some bridges I see.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: December 26, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »

AnarchoJesse is a stupid fucking idiot.  Someone put him in a fucking group home already.  Jesus Fucking Christ.  What is this?  The third?  Fourth incident with Jesse involving guns?  For the love of God will someone please disarm that fucking jackass. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2568 on: December 26, 2009, 04:48:15 PM »

For the love of God will someone please disarm that fucking jackass. 

That wouldn't be very free marketeerish.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: December 26, 2009, 05:52:09 PM »

then pay that fucking asshole.  The guy is a fucking idiot and he's a menace.  The motherfucker is going to shoot someone someday because of his stupidity. 

BonerJoe

« Reply #2570 on: December 26, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

then pay that fucking asshole.  The guy is a fucking idiot and he's a menace.  The motherfucker is going to shoot someone someday because of his stupidity. 

THIS IS WHY WE NEED GOVERNMENT

blackie

« Reply #2571 on: December 27, 2009, 09:56:00 PM »

AnarchoJesse
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=2154.msg25105#msg25105
On the suggestion of a close friend and someone who personally has grievances against me, I'm writing out an account of what happened, a response to the grievances people have against me (which I will not deny for a moment as legitimate), and a short respone as to why I said what I said at the arraignment.

First what occured the other night, and the aftermath of it: myself, Ryan, and a local were sitting in my apartment when we heard a cry out "help!". We all looked at each other and went quiet for a moment, but after a moment, we heard more cries for "help!". Ryan and our guest ran outside, but I thought "Oh god, someone is getting hurt" (I watched the video, and when it sounds like I said "I was mugged" I was just choking because of the stress and I was trying to say "a guy was mugged", which is factual. Several people on Church Street might also be aware of a similar case happening to a Free Stater not too long ago) and decided to grab the .22 just in case we needed a deterant. I took out the magazine, and I checked the chamber (no rounds in it), and I ran outside onto the porch. I was holding the rifle in a manner like some of you in the mlitary might recall when standing watch-- the barrel pointed the ground at a slant with it pulled against your chest, stock diagnoal across your arm. I couldn't see anything, so I walked to the side of our house where the side street is (Gurnsey), and I saw two figures in the dark. I called out "Hey whats going on" or something to that nature, but I never shifted position of the rifle. I tried to adjust my eyes to the dark as quickly as I could, but as soon as I had, I realized what the situation was-- it was a cop arresting Stone. The cop drew his firearm, pointed it at me, and said "drop the firearm!" I said "Oh, shit" threw the rifle into the snow several feet away from me, dropped to my knees and placed my hands behind my head. I called out "I think there has been a huge misunderstanding! I thought someone was being attacked!" (libertarian semantics aside). I complied with all orders he gave me. They plaed me in cuffs, I did not resist, and when they told me to stand, I did. I asked if I was under arrest, and the officer replied, "you're in cuffs, aren't you?"

When I was in the squad car, the cop just took me straight to Westmoreland. I asked him if I was going to be processed, if I could speak to a lawyer, what my charge was, and what his badge number was, over and over again. After a while, I was just so agitated and said "You know, in other countries, when cops get out of hand people burn cops cars, slash their tires, all sorts of stuff. You get by so easy despite your atrocities". At another point, I asked him why he arrested me and he said "you came at me with a gun". I replied with a reasoned response, but I tacked on "besides, if you sign up to shoot other people, you don't deserve sympathy when you're shot". He twisted this as me threatening him. I never got to speak to a lawyer, and they never got my ID or fingerprints.

I did not sleep at all that night-- I was already out on PR for bail jumping, and getting into trouble meant jail time; frankly, that isn't too appealing to me on Christmas, especially considering I had just tried to do the right thing. I spent all night writing, recalling the events, and I was eventually told that I would have a video arraignment. I hadn't slept in over 24 hours when that happened. I was stressed out, I was tired, and I just couldn't believe this incredible stroke of bad luck. I broke down because it just seemed so inhuman, and I felt like I was only being targeted because I was in their minds associated with Free Keene. I wanted them to understand that my actions that night had nothing to do with activism or what I might have said, and I didn't honestly want to be martyred and spend Christmas in jail. It wasn't a slight against any of you: most of you are great people, and I would intend no sort of disrespect, because I'm trying to repair my relationships, not further damage them.

To those of you who feel I shouldn't have paid bail, I have bills to pay and debts to make good on. I can't do that in a cage, and I wasn't honestly inclined to stay over something that I had been victimized over. Ian pays his taxes, I pay bails. We all can only take it so far. To look down on me for trying to live within my means is plain hypocritical.

I do owe people money and I have taken advantage of the kindness and help of others-- I was careless and impulsive, not thinking the damage I would have done. This is something that I have an issue with: sometimes I think about things and about the results of me doing them, somtimes I do things without regards to the consequences. I don't think I'm genuinely selfish or malicious, I just make bad decisions and don't even realise the damage I've done until I've hurt people in the worst way.

I do have a bad temper, and it is something I've been tyring to work with and repair. I can't afford to see a therapist or someone who can help get over this awful personality streak I have, and I doubt anyone wants me to load my problems that I grapple with and for a while I'll do great... but then.... everything crashes and I lose sight of bettering myself.

Yes, I did Shaunna wrong. I was dishonest and hurtful in a way I'd never been before. Inexcusable as my actions are, I made bad, hurtful decisions that I regret-- Shaunna is an incredible human being, and even though I didn't feel anything like I had earlier for her (I made a costly mistake in embellishing my feelings and self, but I did care very much for her), she didn't deserve what happened to her. I don't know what I can do to fix what happened now, and I doubt I'll ever earn from Shaunna any amount of respect, but I'm aware I fucked up big time, and I am genuinely ashamed of myself. But I've been trying with everything I can muster to amend for that by living better than that. I know of no way to try and repair the damage I've done faster and more effectively than simply trying to do the right thing now. If I could turn back time and avoid making all the mistakes I did and avoid doing all the damage I did, I would do it in a heartbeat. Many of you did not deserve to treated like I treated you.

I am trying my best to make amends and pay my debts. I'm poor. I Tried to do the pizza business, but it collapsed, and not for a lack of trying-- we simply made bad decisions that were expensive decisions. In the end, it didn't sustain itself. Now, I'm faced with getting a wage paying job, and thats OK because I want to make good before I finally leave here-- which has been a plan of mine for a while. I don't think I've done much good, but I at the very least want to leave with the reputation that my debts are paid, even if late.

You all have been more than kind to me. I'm just having a hard time getting on the right track.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: December 28, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »

Gee...173 pages...I just wanted to find out what happened to William Walker (Bill from Tennessee, IRC.)  Dude was going to open a restaurant, I think, and got hassled by the local good ol' boys club.  Then, of course, there was the stuff way back at the beginning of this thread.  Anyway, I can't seem to find out what happened to him after he got arrested.  I thought I'd find out here, but I don't think I'm going to go through 173 pages.

blackie

« Reply #2573 on: December 28, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

Is that the Bill Walker?

Check here for legal stuff on him:
http://www.nhclog.org/

The website for the restaurant is gone.

http://www.ivysspiceoflife.com/

When is Ivy having the baby?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 09:56:56 PM by blackie »

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2574 on: December 28, 2009, 10:13:44 PM »

FYI, there are three -- count them, three Free-Staters in NH named "Bill Walker"
To make matters even more like a bad Shakespeare play, two of them are chemists.
If only one of them would dress up like a woman, we'd totally be in Bard country...

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: December 29, 2009, 06:55:56 AM »

FYI, there are three -- count them, three Free-Staters in NH named "Bill Walker"
To make matters even more like a bad Shakespeare play, two of them are chemists.
If only one of them would dress up like a woman, we'd totally be in Bard country...

And don't two of them live in Grafton?

From what I heard, Sharon's baby was born back in the earlier part of December.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: December 29, 2009, 05:21:27 PM »

Jesse paid me back my money two fold.  Thank you Jesse.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: December 30, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »

AnarchoJesse
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=2154.msg25105#msg25105
On the suggestion of a close friend and someone who personally has grievances against me, I'm writing out an account of what happened, a response to the grievances people have against me (which I will not deny for a moment as legitimate), and a short respone as to why I said what I said at the arraignment.

First what occured the other night, and the aftermath of it: myself, Ryan, and a local were sitting in my apartment when we heard a cry out "help!". We all looked at each other and went quiet for a moment, but after a moment, we heard more cries for "help!". Ryan and our guest ran outside, but I thought "Oh god, someone is getting hurt" (I watched the video, and when it sounds like I said "I was mugged" I was just choking because of the stress and I was trying to say "a guy was mugged", which is factual. Several people on Church Street might also be aware of a similar case happening to a Free Stater not too long ago) and decided to grab the .22 just in case we needed a deterant. I took out the magazine, and I checked the chamber (no rounds in it), and I ran outside onto the porch. I was holding the rifle in a manner like some of you in the mlitary might recall when standing watch-- the barrel pointed the ground at a slant with it pulled against your chest, stock diagnoal across your arm. I couldn't see anything, so I walked to the side of our house where the side street is (Gurnsey), and I saw two figures in the dark. I called out "Hey whats going on" or something to that nature, but I never shifted position of the rifle. I tried to adjust my eyes to the dark as quickly as I could, but as soon as I had, I realized what the situation was-- it was a cop arresting Stone. The cop drew his firearm, pointed it at me, and said "drop the firearm!" I said "Oh, shit" threw the rifle into the snow several feet away from me, dropped to my knees and placed my hands behind my head. I called out "I think there has been a huge misunderstanding! I thought someone was being attacked!" (libertarian semantics aside). I complied with all orders he gave me. They plaed me in cuffs, I did not resist, and when they told me to stand, I did. I asked if I was under arrest, and the officer replied, "you're in cuffs, aren't you?"

When I was in the squad car, the cop just took me straight to Westmoreland. I asked him if I was going to be processed, if I could speak to a lawyer, what my charge was, and what his badge number was, over and over again. After a while, I was just so agitated and said "You know, in other countries, when cops get out of hand people burn cops cars, slash their tires, all sorts of stuff. You get by so easy despite your atrocities". At another point, I asked him why he arrested me and he said "you came at me with a gun". I replied with a reasoned response, but I tacked on "besides, if you sign up to shoot other people, you don't deserve sympathy when you're shot". He twisted this as me threatening him. I never got to speak to a lawyer, and they never got my ID or fingerprints.

I did not sleep at all that night-- I was already out on PR for bail jumping, and getting into trouble meant jail time; frankly, that isn't too appealing to me on Christmas, especially considering I had just tried to do the right thing. I spent all night writing, recalling the events, and I was eventually told that I would have a video arraignment. I hadn't slept in over 24 hours when that happened. I was stressed out, I was tired, and I just couldn't believe this incredible stroke of bad luck. I broke down because it just seemed so inhuman, and I felt like I was only being targeted because I was in their minds associated with Free Keene. I wanted them to understand that my actions that night had nothing to do with activism or what I might have said, and I didn't honestly want to be martyred and spend Christmas in jail. It wasn't a slight against any of you: most of you are great people, and I would intend no sort of disrespect, because I'm trying to repair my relationships, not further damage them.

To those of you who feel I shouldn't have paid bail, I have bills to pay and debts to make good on. I can't do that in a cage, and I wasn't honestly inclined to stay over something that I had been victimized over. Ian pays his taxes, I pay bails. We all can only take it so far. To look down on me for trying to live within my means is plain hypocritical.

I do owe people money and I have taken advantage of the kindness and help of others-- I was careless and impulsive, not thinking the damage I would have done. This is something that I have an issue with: sometimes I think about things and about the results of me doing them, somtimes I do things without regards to the consequences. I don't think I'm genuinely selfish or malicious, I just make bad decisions and don't even realise the damage I've done until I've hurt people in the worst way.

I do have a bad temper, and it is something I've been tyring to work with and repair. I can't afford to see a therapist or someone who can help get over this awful personality streak I have, and I doubt anyone wants me to load my problems that I grapple with and for a while I'll do great... but then.... everything crashes and I lose sight of bettering myself.

Yes, I did Shaunna wrong. I was dishonest and hurtful in a way I'd never been before. Inexcusable as my actions are, I made bad, hurtful decisions that I regret-- Shaunna is an incredible human being, and even though I didn't feel anything like I had earlier for her (I made a costly mistake in embellishing my feelings and self, but I did care very much for her), she didn't deserve what happened to her. I don't know what I can do to fix what happened now, and I doubt I'll ever earn from Shaunna any amount of respect, but I'm aware I fucked up big time, and I am genuinely ashamed of myself. But I've been trying with everything I can muster to amend for that by living better than that. I know of no way to try and repair the damage I've done faster and more effectively than simply trying to do the right thing now. If I could turn back time and avoid making all the mistakes I did and avoid doing all the damage I did, I would do it in a heartbeat. Many of you did not deserve to treated like I treated you.

I am trying my best to make amends and pay my debts. I'm poor. I Tried to do the pizza business, but it collapsed, and not for a lack of trying-- we simply made bad decisions that were expensive decisions. In the end, it didn't sustain itself. Now, I'm faced with getting a wage paying job, and thats OK because I want to make good before I finally leave here-- which has been a plan of mine for a while. I don't think I've done much good, but I at the very least want to leave with the reputation that my debts are paid, even if late.

You all have been more than kind to me. I'm just having a hard time getting on the right track.

That guy is so full of shit.  Just reading that reminded me of all the manipulative sociopaths who are continually mooching off of other people.  Look this asshole up in 20 years and he'll be saying the same fucking thing. 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2578 on: December 30, 2009, 09:33:08 PM »

That guy is so full of shit.  Just reading that reminded me of all the manipulative sociopaths who are continually mooching off of other people.  Look this asshole up in 20 years and he'll be saying the same fucking thing. 

Continuous Manipulative Sociopath. YEP
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Sammy Timmons

« Reply #2579 on: December 31, 2009, 08:30:59 AM »

And don't two of them live in Grafton?

From what I heard, Sharon's baby was born back in the earlier part of December.

Did they put pictures of it on her blog?
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 32 queries.