Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306493 times)

NHArticleTen

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2535 on: November 30, 2009, 11:17:22 AM »

How could this have been missed?

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?&topic=1786.0

The Jackboot Wars...

hahaha

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:39:09 AM by http://www.starvingthemonkeys.com/ »

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: November 30, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2537 on: December 01, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=k53p2mpuotjjuv1pqiiq74s8o1&topic=1786.0
Dude posted his PHPSESSID

Would you like me to inform you of your checking account balance now, or after I withdraw from it?

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2538 on: December 02, 2009, 10:42:33 AM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=k53p2mpuotjjuv1pqiiq74s8o1&topic=1786.0
Dude posted his PHPSESSID

Would you like me to inform you of your checking account balance now, or after I withdraw from it?

hahaha...funny

wasn't my session...

did you forget I was banned from there?

hahaha...

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2539 on: December 02, 2009, 11:35:49 AM »

did you forget I was banned from there?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. You got banned from the place a few months before I voluntarily left. And about 6 months before I had to banninate you from the NHLA Forum. Good times! :)

ny2nh

• View Profile

BonerJoe

« Reply #2541 on: December 02, 2009, 05:06:44 PM »

So, let's say he didn't do it...is he a better man for pleading guilty, or standing trial knowing he's gonna likely lose. Could very well be a pissed off ex. I dunno.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 05:09:20 PM by BonerJoe »

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: December 02, 2009, 07:21:07 PM »

I can only hope that he didn't do it and just chose to plead guilty....vs. the alternative.

But......if I HAD to bet on it......

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: December 03, 2009, 07:09:21 AM »

For the record I always thought he was a little creepy.
^ this

I just didn't want to be the first one to say it in the forums.  :shock:

I was thinking about the vindictive ex-wife theory and how she could have done this to better her result in the divorce. Did they even own a house? I don't think there was anything TO split as far as assets go. The only debate would be over custody. I would agree that some parents might stretch the truth about the other parent's anger, or drinking to better their outcome in a custody battle - but I find it hard to think that someone would allow the man they married - the father of her child (or children) - to go to jail for child molestation to 10 years....just to get a better custody deal. Not saying it doesn't ever happen - but as much as many people dislike or down right hate their ex, they usually won't go to such extremes. Even if she initially made accusations, I have a hard time thinking someone could follow through to the point of prison time and basically ruining his life unless something did happen.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: December 03, 2009, 09:48:37 AM »

For the record I always thought he was a little creepy.
^ this

I just didn't want to be the first one to say it in the forums.  :shock:

I was thinking about the vindictive ex-wife theory and how she could have done this to better her result in the divorce. Did they even own a house? I don't think there was anything TO split as far as assets go. The only debate would be over custody. I would agree that some parents might stretch the truth about the other parent's anger, or drinking to better their outcome in a custody battle - but I find it hard to think that someone would allow the man they married - the father of her child (or children) - to go to jail for child molestation to 10 years....just to get a better custody deal. Not saying it doesn't ever happen - but as much as many people dislike or down right hate their ex, they usually won't go to such extremes. Even if she initially made accusations, I have a hard time thinking someone could follow through to the point of prison time and basically ruining his life unless something did happen.

I am not informed on his case, and can't speak to it. But if say an ex-wife makes accusations and then the situation goes farther than they imagine and the guy ends up with 10 years, then fear on her part plays a big role. Will she be charged and have to go to jail? What will happen to her children? Will he be so angry that he wants to hurt her? Will a judge give him custody as a result? How will she pay for defending herself in court? What will people think of her? I can say definitively that there is no small amount of men in prison that claim these sorts of things happen. My favorite story is: the guy takes the drunk driving rap for his girlfriend (it later turns into Vehicular Homicide) and gets ten years. Shortly after he gets the sentence signed sealed and delivered, she stops writing and can't afford the phone calls anymore. Wouldn't you know it, some friends of his see a friend of his consoling her on multiple occasions.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2545 on: December 03, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »

I have a hard time thinking someone could follow through to the point of prison time and basically ruining his life unless something did happen.
I bet it happens all the time.
As for this time... I would have no way of knowing. Like I said, I just got a creepy vibe from this guy, but not that creepy.
/shrug

Dewars

• View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: December 03, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »

I have a hard time thinking someone could follow through to the point of prison time and basically ruining his life unless something did happen.
I bet it happens all the time.
As for this time... I would have no way of knowing. Like I said, I just got a creepy vibe from this guy, but not that creepy.
/shrug

It's not in the wife's self-interest to have him sent away for 10 to 30 years (or 25 to life if he hadn't cut a deal) when it guarantees that she loses his income / child support for all those years. 

Beside, he now admits to touching the 3-year old's genitals.  He just claims that he was he applying a "doctor-prescribed lotion". :roll:

BonerJoe

« Reply #2547 on: December 03, 2009, 10:36:55 AM »

Denis, you put a creepy vibe when I met you in person. Comon.

But yeah, this is one of those libertarian fantasy situations. Do you believe the stories of a very young child without any physical proof? Or do we just continue to let crazy women coach their children into saying daddy abused them because of their intense hatred for their ex?

I dunno, pleading or not he would have been fucked, because there's really no way you're going to convince a jury. Because even I'm inclined to believe the kid. However, I would like the kid to be evaluated by some kind of experienced independant "truth finding" psychologist to see if the kid can keep their story straight.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2548 on: December 03, 2009, 10:42:16 AM »

He just claims that he was he applying a "doctor-prescribed lotion". :roll:

Why the eye roll? Was there a prescription or not?

Possible chain of events:

1) Mom takes kid to doctor for something wrong with her vajayjay. Daddy applies cream once or twice while mom is busy doing other shit.
2) Kid remembers it because it was uncofortable and sort of burned.
3) Mom, thinking of a way to coerce child support payments asks 2 years later "Did daddy ever touch you down there?" "Yeeeeeeeesh...."

Yeah, it's a stretch. But whatever.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: December 03, 2009, 10:43:36 AM »

Beside, he now admits to touching the 3-year old's genitals.  He just claims that he was he applying a "doctor-prescribed lotion". :roll:

I've done that.  It happens.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 33 queries.