Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306666 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2505 on: November 20, 2009, 02:13:48 AM »

Maybe even that would seem too gauche for you, but I imagine that there is some price point at which you would cast aside your manners.

My politeness will continue to dissipate as the debt ages.

At this point, it's not really about the money. It's about how I can't even trust someone that supposedly believes in a doctrine of ultimate personal responsibility to make good on paying me back.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #2506 on: November 20, 2009, 05:51:36 AM »

who the fuck is it. . . ostracize!

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #2507 on: November 20, 2009, 11:18:16 AM »

Damnit, it's me. I'm an asshole.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2508 on: November 20, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »

Thank god. I was afraid it was me. I was pretty trashed the one time I met BJ in person...

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: November 20, 2009, 11:40:56 AM »

:lol:

BonerJoe

« Reply #2510 on: November 20, 2009, 12:11:12 PM »

I have been made whole. Thank you.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: November 20, 2009, 01:19:23 PM »

I spoke to Rick Van Wickler today, with Ian, Smeg and Sam, and he said that Kurt received a great deal of treatment while in their "care", including a CAT scan and MRI. The doctors for all of their testing and prodding could find nothing wrong with Kurt. The word malingering was dropped.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2512 on: November 20, 2009, 01:22:01 PM »

The doctors for all of their testing and prodding could find nothing wrong with Kurt.

Thanks for helping to steal more from the citizens of NH, Kurt! Being forced to be under their care while injured by one of their drones is one thing, lying about being hurt and causing the State to spend more money is another.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: November 20, 2009, 01:31:42 PM »

The doctors for all of their testing and prodding could find nothing wrong with Kurt.

Thanks for helping to steal more from the citizens of NH, Kurt! Being forced to be under their care while injured by one of their drones is one thing, lying about being hurt and causing the State to spend more money is another.

I am only relaying what was said in the meeting. You choose to believe Van Wickler over Kurt at your own peril.

One can also use your argument for Kurt going to jail at all. With his antics in the court room one would have to assume that jail was Kurt's goal. Your logic is a slippery slope. Part of the Keeniac's plan seems to be to make the enforcement of stupid laws too arduous to maintain. Weighing down the system with medical costs is only another means to that end.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2514 on: November 20, 2009, 01:35:44 PM »

You choose to believe Van Wickler over Kurt at your own peril.

From what I've been reading, Kurt is not a very trustworthy individual.

Is Kurt still in a wheelchair? Did he immediately go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital to get treated after release? No?
I guess I'll be the bad guy and go with the State's evidence on this one.

As far as weighing down the system goes, that does nothing if the judges involved are out on a mission to punish "us". It only raises property taxes.

How many people in jail would it take to start to make a difference in changing the judges minds by public pressure to reduce costs? A dozen? A hundred? A thousand?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:39:49 PM by BonerJoe »

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: November 20, 2009, 01:51:02 PM »

From what I've been reading, Kurt is not a very trustworthy individual.

Is Kurt still in a wheelchair? Did he immediately go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital to get treated after release? No?
I guess I'll be the bad guy and go with the State's evidence on this one.

As far as weighing down the system goes, that does nothing if the judges involved are out on a mission to punish "us". It only raises property taxes.

How many people in jail would it take to start to make a difference in changing the judges minds by public pressure to reduce costs? A dozen? A hundred? A thousand?

I am certainly not the one to defend this position. I am for what works, and this tactic has not been shown conclusively to work. If it does, great, but don't expect me to go to jail. I have a family.

blackie

« Reply #2516 on: November 20, 2009, 02:34:28 PM »

Pizza is more important.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2517 on: November 20, 2009, 04:29:42 PM »

I spoke to Rick Van Wickler today, with Ian, Smeg and Sam, and he said that Kurt received a great deal of treatment while in their "care", including a CAT scan and MRI. The doctors for all of their testing and prodding could find nothing wrong with Kurt. The word malingering was dropped.

Wait a minute... that would mean that all the people whose hearts were bleeding every night at the candlelight vigils were...

... wait for it ...

chumps

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: November 20, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

Lets have a candlelight vigil for all the wasted candles. 

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: November 20, 2009, 11:27:46 PM »

Lets have a candlelight vigil for all the wasted candles. 

Lol
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.