Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1305344 times)

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2460 on: November 08, 2009, 02:56:40 AM »

I wonder what kind of motivation it would take to get the Keene group to move to Vermont?
I'll help buy the bus tickets...

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2461 on: November 08, 2009, 09:45:28 AM »

I wonder what kind of motivation it would take to get the Keene group to move to Vermont?

Wow.  Your feelings must have really gotten hurt.  :(
Quite the contrary... I appreciate all the free entertainment. I just wanna help y'all achieve your goal -- total seclusion from the rest of society -- sooner, rather than later.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #2462 on: November 08, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »

lol Lance

he got his feelings hurt, ever since he's been tearing up.  He likes to fellate those with power, I don't.  It's a natural break, I'm not really into fellating anyone.

some people can take it, some people can't.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: November 08, 2009, 12:54:51 PM »

Wow.  Your feelings must have really gotten hurt.  :(
Quite the contrary... I appreciate all the free entertainment. I just wanna help y'all achieve your goal -- total seclusion from the rest of society -- sooner, rather than later.

:?

I don't live in Keene, so you shouldn't necessarily put me in the "them" category.

I've been reading your comments for a year now.  Only recently have you begun to attack the activists in Keene.   I was thinking about your changed position this morning when I was out walking.   I apologize to you for insulting you a few comments back in this thread.  Maybe your reaction is just based on fear of retribution from the politicos you spend time courting.  It made me think of this old Roman law:

The [Roman] slave punishment for assaulting the master of the house, or members of the family...was to torture and kill all slave members of a familia when one had assaulted an owner.

http://www.roman-colosseum.info/roman-life/slave-punishment.htm

Cheers dude. 

:roll:

Are you really this stupid as to actually believe such silly nonsense?  

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2464 on: November 08, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

total seclusion from the rest of society -- sooner, rather than later.

I bet you're just so in tune with your fellow man. There's a difference between standing up for ones morals vs buttkissing.

No gods, no masters.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2465 on: November 08, 2009, 02:40:31 PM »

TROLL'D

Changed My Mind

« Reply #2466 on: November 08, 2009, 02:42:31 PM »

some people have a hard time getting others on board with their ideas.
others don't really care what others think
some find that if you can't get others on board, adapt the things you want to match theirs.

then you can get whatever you want, by force.  It's so easy!

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2467 on: November 08, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

Didn't you hear? I kill & eat old people. And babies.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: November 08, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »

You should come over for dinner sometime.  I'm planning on making some Seared Kitten With Lemongrass Risotto.  It should be delicious. 

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2469 on: November 08, 2009, 04:13:14 PM »

I finally put Denis on ignore. I couldn't take it anymore.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2470 on: November 08, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »

blah blah blah w00t blah blah

Made ya hit the button to see the comment, didn't I, BJ? ;)

blackie

« Reply #2471 on: November 14, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »

Ian used to be homeless.

Voter Intimidation Continues in Keene

Filed under: Hypocrisy, Issues, Update — Ian at 11:45 pm on Friday, November 13, 2009

On the day of the general election I went to Ward 4’s voting location with the intention of voting for Free Keene’s Nick Ryder. As the city clerk had promised, I had indeed been removed from the voters’ rolls because I’d registered to vote with my “domicile” as my box at the UPS Store. On the day of the general election I was homeless and decided to register to vote as such. As happened during the primary, they did everything they could to prevent me from taking part in their system. (Interestingly, people like me who prefer outside-the-system activism are incessantly told that we should work within the system, but if we try to, this is the kind of crap that happens.)

So I tried to register as a homeless person and despite signing TWO forms under penalty of perjury (the “domicile affidavit” and the “voter challenge affidavit”) they STILL refused to accept my registration! I immediately pulled out my blackberry and QIKked their explanation. Turns out because the “checklist supervisor” didn’t FEEL like I was homeless, that was enough to deny me the right to vote. It didn’t matter one iota that I’d sworn an oath to my claim being true. My supposed right to vote was DENIED. Watch as it happened:

[youtube=425,350]MvIfcRGsD9M[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvIfcRGsD9M

http://freekeene.com/2009/11/13/voter-intimidation-continues-in-keene/#comment-85131
COMMENT BY IAN

November 14, 2009 @ 12:12 pm

You keep insisting I was lying. I was really homeless at the time I went to vote. Are you saying you’ve never gotten into hot water with your significant other? Just because I own a house in Keene doesn’t mean I am necessarily living there.

blackie

« Reply #2472 on: November 14, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=19581.msg312538#msg312538

Dalebert:
Candlelight Vigils Daily

6pm       Burke's
6:30pm  Eli's

Those of us who were at the vigil tonight were talking and we've decided we're just going to start showing up every night when we can, first outside Burke's and then Eli's. The idea is we're all on different schedules and this way everyone can participate whenever it works for them, much like the 420 rallies. Hopefully it can also build up once it's happening daily, perhaps even drawing in some other locals not necessarily yet involved with Free Keene, and we can make it clear that we care and aren't forgetting those who have been victimized and continue to be victimized. I suggest people get in the habit of having a candle or candles on them so they can share with others. We shouldn't count on someone being there with candles. You may want to look into one of those mini lanterns with LEDs that look a lot like candles. I hear they can be bought for about $5. I'm going to try to make several nights a week I'll stand there for half an hour even if it's just me alone. Others have said the same. It's always preferable to have numbers, of course, but if you find yourself out there alone, just have a camera, and ideally a walky-talky to communicate quickly. Certainly have a cell so you can make a call to Porc 411 if needed. I would also encourage those in Keene to have their walky-talkies on from 6 to 7pm. I don't think any of that will actually be needed but it's good to be prepared.

We may just want this to become a standard thing whenever an innocent activist is being punished with jail. If it sounds tedious, just remember that you can go at the times it works for you. No one is actually expected to show up EVERY day. Also, don't feel compelled to go to both houses every time you show. You may find you can only make one or the other. That's fine. And find strength in knowing that an innocent activist is jailed and is effectively standing vigil 24 hours every day. An hour suddenly doesn't sound so bad.

blackie

« Reply #2473 on: November 14, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »

FreeKeene hater videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYxeh_y3r20
[youtube=425,350]CYxeh_y3r20[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J7jfgrEo5Y
[youtube=425,350]6J7jfgrEo5Y[/youtube]

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »

Ian used to be homeless.

Ian "had a fight" with his girlfriend the morning of voting. He "got kicked out of the house" for the day and was therefore "homeless". I don't know any other details. Hopefully their relationship is okay :)
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 33 queries.