Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306216 times)

Changed My Mind

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2310 on: October 08, 2009, 01:03:23 AM »

you could just mind your own fucking business.   That's even easier for some people. 

Or you could just go Narc on them like Beth.  That's a real freestater for ya.  She could have made the issue public without calling in the goon squad and people might have ostracized Heidi for it.  Instead people couldn't help but call in some guys with guns to take care of the horses. . . the property.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

just a refresher for those nanny state what is that our neighbor is doing types.

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: October 08, 2009, 07:10:39 AM »

Apparently the Rubberband Man doesn't understand the purpose of this thread.

Moron.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: October 08, 2009, 07:16:46 AM »

you could just mind your own fucking business.   That's even easier for some people. 

Or you could just go Narc on them like Beth.  That's a real freestater for ya.  She could have made the issue public without calling in the goon squad and people might have ostracized Heidi for it.  Instead people couldn't help but call in some guys with guns to take care of the horses. . . the property.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

just a refresher for those nanny state what is that our neighbor is doing types.

Dude - "Drama in the Free State"....get it? If you're really not interested in hearing about drama....you shouldn't be reading this thread.

I was there the day we all built one small shelter....because everyone can use a helping hand sometime. But sorry, starving animals is not acceptable to me. Beth could have sat back and let the horses starve to death, but instead she took a stand and did something. It's not like she didn't try and get Heidi to do something about the situation beforehand.

drama, drama, drama....

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: October 08, 2009, 07:17:22 AM »

Apparently the Rubberband Man doesn't understand the purpose of this thread.

^ this   :shock:

BonerJoe

« Reply #2314 on: October 08, 2009, 10:51:45 AM »

But sorry, starving animals is not acceptable to me. Beth could have sat back and let the horses starve to death, but instead she took a stand and did something.

I'm glad you both believe in property and liberty.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: October 08, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »

Property as in your house, your car, your lawn....sure....but when it comes to a living breathing thing, I draw the line.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2316 on: October 08, 2009, 05:09:56 PM »

Property as in your house, your car, your lawn....sure....but when it comes to a living breathing thing, I draw the line.

So you are a vegan?

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: October 08, 2009, 06:51:15 PM »

Nope. Some animals are raised as food...you can say that's a contradiction if you want. I wear leather shoes, too. If I starve my cats or my neighbor starves his dogs, that - to me anyway - is different than slaughtering cattle for food. At least the cattle are starved to death.

Changed My Mind

« Reply #2318 on: October 08, 2009, 07:11:59 PM »

you draw the line in a lot of places so I hear, fucking hack.

fucking hypocrite.  You're in favor of liberty for yourself and your friends.  You do not respect private property and you are on board to use force on someone without any reasonable cause. 

Beth is a fucking snitch and a narc. 

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: October 08, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »

you draw the line in a lot of places so I hear, fucking hack.

fucking hypocrite.  You're in favor of liberty for yourself and your friends.  You do not respect private property and you are on board to use force on someone without any reasonable cause. 

Beth is a fucking snitch and a narc. 

Yea....whatever.

On a lighter note, someone just told me that they heard Bill Walker got charged with perjury.....any details?

BonerJoe

« Reply #2320 on: October 08, 2009, 07:57:09 PM »

Nope. Some animals are raised as food...you can say that's a contradiction if you want. I wear leather shoes, too. If I starve my cats or my neighbor starves his dogs, that - to me anyway - is different than slaughtering cattle for food. At least the cattle are starved to death.

How do you know the horses weren't being raised for meat?

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: October 08, 2009, 08:05:47 PM »

How do you know the horses weren't being raised for meat?
Probably because they would have been fattening them up, not starving them.

/cymbol crash

BonerJoe

« Reply #2322 on: October 08, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »

Probably because they would have been fattening them up, not starving them.

Where is your evidence that they were being starved?

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: October 08, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

Did you ever see the horses.....the "paddocks", the "shelters"? I did. And I saw them before they got really bad. Heidi can spin it all she wants - that the horses ribs on Arabians are all supposed to show or whatever.

We can debate back and forth forever.....and you'll never see it the way I see it and I'll never agree that what I saw was OK. So be it. Hopefully, they moved the horses to soemwhere weher they can't get loose and damage the neighbors' land like they have been.....hopefully they have shelters and room to move about...and hopefully they get fed this winter.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2324 on: October 08, 2009, 08:27:49 PM »

Well, it's good to know that you support initiating force.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.