Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1311237 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2115 on: September 22, 2009, 12:11:56 PM »

I guess if you're on the run or are hiding from a past life of embarassing crimes, moving to a community that eschews carrying a driver's license is a good idea.  You can be any name with any past -- a fresh start.
AK or just about any major city makes more sense.
But the FSP will give you an instant support network.

Dewars

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: September 22, 2009, 12:50:34 PM »

AK or just about any major city makes more sense.
But the FSP will give you an instant support network.

Yep, and it apparently doesn't matter what crime you're running, the support will be there.  Welch on your child support?  Beat your ex?  Torture your pets?  Molest your kids?  Come be a freestater and we'll cheer for you 'cause you're sticking it to the man by breaking the law!

Kat Kanning is even trying to recruit people currently serving time in prison to move to NH as freestaters when they get out on parole under the twisted theory that, if the justice system put them in prison, they must be the good guys.

BonerJoe

« Reply #2117 on: September 22, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »

Kat Kanning is even trying to recruit people currently serving time in prison to move to NH as freestaters when they get out on parole under the twisted theory that, if the justice system put them in prison, they must be the good guys.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2118 on: September 22, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »

Ordinary People: "only bad people go to jail"
Freak Staters: "only good people go to jail"

Changed My Mind

« Reply #2119 on: September 22, 2009, 05:43:34 PM »

so ordinary people are wrong right?

drug offenders are in jail, they might not be good, but they shouldn't fucking be there.

such freaks who oppose the system instead of giving it fellatio.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: September 22, 2009, 11:53:49 PM »

Yep, and it apparently doesn't matter what crime you're running, the support will be there.  Welch on your child support?  Beat your ex?  Torture your pets?  Molest your kids?  Come be a freestater and we'll cheer for you 'cause you're sticking it to the man by breaking the law!

What a fucking dimwit?  Why in the fuck would they want to recruit people from prison?  They trying to create the Nation of Islam or something?  Jesus Christ it seems like some of these people don't even have brain one in their fucking heads. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: September 23, 2009, 12:23:59 AM »

What a fucking dimwit?  Why in the fuck would they want to recruit people from prison?  They trying to create the Nation of Islam or something?  Jesus Christ it seems like some of these people don't even have brain one in their fucking heads. 

As messed up and perverted as our justice system may sometimes be, I would be extremely wary of recruiting from prisons.  I wouldn't do it at all.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #2122 on: September 23, 2009, 01:14:50 AM »

As messed up and perverted as our justice system may sometimes be, I would be extremely wary of recruiting from prisons.  I wouldn't do it at all.

Fuck Australia. 

blackie

« Reply #2123 on: September 23, 2009, 05:31:53 PM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1632
FREE STEAM BATH THIS SUNDAY AT THE HOYT FARM!!! (Clothing optional event)

This event is like a steam room in a gym or whatever, except outside in the middle of the woods, co-sex, and nudity is allowed/encouraged in the event area.
Basically summary:
a) Huge bonfire in the afternoon/evening to heat the rocks.
b) We move the super heated rocks into a fully enclosed tent.
c) Put water on the rocks, creating a steam bath for all to enjoy.

I can't promise to be online too much, since email isn't solid where I'm staying.
Please discuss and encourage attendance.
Donations are allowed and will be used to pay for future events of a similar nature.
Please bring towel and any consumables you would like to share with others.
Hoyt farm is where Kat and Russell live.

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: September 23, 2009, 09:02:13 PM »

Is there anyone in the NH liberty movement who doesn't have dirt on them?
I don't. Until I moved up here, I thought most people didn't...

If Free Staters don't want to get marginalized as some cultish group, it might help to keep the sexual abuse allegations to a minimum, or at least out of the public eye.

Politicians have people to keep this shit quiet for a reason.
I completely disagree. If we aim to have a free society, we must have a transparent society. Politicans have to keep these sort of things quiet because they want people to vote for them so that they can be in power and know that if people knew they were molesting their kids, sluts, stealing or abusing their horses, no one would vote for them. Since we (unlike most politicians) want a free society, we need to out these people so that we know not to interact with them. Screw those who would view the FSP as a cultish group---the fact that we openly discuss things things proves otherwise. A cult would keep it hush hush..
The most disturbing thing about the whole Ryan Marvin saga was hearing those people say that we should just forgive him because "he was such a good activist." Sure---annd Teddy Kennedy was a great American and senator, so who cares that he killed someone?

blackie

« Reply #2125 on: September 23, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »

Screw those who would view the FSP as a cultish group---the fact that we openly discuss things things proves otherwise.
It is a cultish group.

A cult would keep it hush hush...
Some try to keep it hush hush. Posts and threads have been know to vanish.

Can you find any of the drama on the Freestateproject.org website?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2126 on: September 23, 2009, 09:23:37 PM »

Everyone has dirt, everyone.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: September 23, 2009, 10:27:19 PM »

There's some drama developing on the Seacoast now and in the days to come. It could be huge and it will be recorded with video footage.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #2128 on: September 23, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

It is a cultish group.

The cult of freedom?

A necessary but insufficient criterion.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: September 24, 2009, 01:43:53 AM »

There's some drama developing on the Seacoast now and in the days to come. It could be huge and it will be recorded with video footage.

Am I going to have to subscribe to a website in order to see it?
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.