Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1305483 times)

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1680 on: July 01, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

I also remember talking to him about the guy that was chased away from the bonfire after a woman screamed at him for stalking her. 

The guy appeared to be macking on the girl that was screaming at another guy for stalking her. I cannot say for certain that he was macking but from the snippets that I overheard it appears to be that way.

As for the guy that appeared to be stalking that woman I did see a second incident with her and that guy the day before. He entered her campsite and she started screaming at him to leave her alone.

I was about a row or two over from that and wondered what was going on.  Someone told me about it, and it seemed like she was overreacting.  I later talked to her after the second incident, and there appears to be more to it.  I had a talk with him, and I am not convinced he is going to stop.  He said he is going to some event in Las Vegas where the woman is going to be too.

Jeebus Criminy. If I had a dime for every chick who accused me of stalking them...

Slim

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Freedom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Silm's Blog "Down With Big Brother"
« Reply #1681 on: July 01, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

I also remember talking to him about the guy that was chased away from the bonfire after a woman screamed at him for stalking her. 

The guy appeared to be macking on the girl that was screaming at another guy for stalking her. I cannot say for certain that he was macking but from the snippets that I overheard it appears to be that way.

As for the guy that appeared to be stalking that woman I did see a second incident with her and that guy the day before. He entered her campsite and she started screaming at him to leave her alone.

I was about a row or two over from that and wondered what was going on.  Someone told me about it, and it seemed like she was overreacting.  I later talked to her after the second incident, and there appears to be more to it.  I had a talk with him, and I am not convinced he is going to stop.  He said he is going to some event in Las Vegas where the woman is going to be too.

I did not talk to him or her. Both times I saw her yell at the guy she was talking to other people and I did not want to get involved with any of that drama, if they were alone I would have stepped in to make sure no one was physically hurt. I also heard that there was at least one more incident that I was not present for that occurred at porcfest between those people. Three incidents between those 2 during porcfest definitely raises some questions in my mind and I think someone needs to sit down with them and mediate a resolution.  
Bet you didn't know that toads came in three flavors. (Disturbing Behavior)
There were two sides to that billboard and they both hurt equally. (40 Year Old Virgin)

fase2000tdi

« Reply #1682 on: July 01, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »

anyone got pics?

Slim

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Freedom Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: July 01, 2009, 04:08:40 PM »

Jeebus Criminy. If I had a dime for every chick who accused me of stalking them...

If you ran in to a chick that started screaming at you every time you were in 30 feet of her wouldn't you attempt to avoid her, and when I say screaming I mean top of the lungs yelling about a cease and desist order and a whole litany of crap.
There were two sides to that billboard and they both hurt equally. (40 Year Old Virgin)

fase2000tdi

« Reply #1684 on: July 01, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »

If you ran in to a chick that started screaming at you every time you were in 30 feet of her wouldn't you attempt to avoid her, and when I say screaming I mean top of the lungs yelling about a cease and desist order and a whole litany of crap.

I bet they have crazy sex

bjabcdo2n

« Reply #1685 on: July 01, 2009, 04:13:04 PM »

Slim

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Freedom Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: July 01, 2009, 04:17:09 PM »

I bet they have crazy sex

Well some of the most crazy bitches are wild in the sack and will try some of the weirdest crap. The woman did appear to be truly upset about the guy being around her.  

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: July 01, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »

See the drama right here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nealaus/sets/72157620415052415/show/

BTW... drama jumped the shark a long time ago.
Nice photos, looks like a nice event.

I saw Jews!

Loved the alcohol shots, mass bottles of vino.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: July 01, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »

anyone got pics?
be careful what you ask for.....

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #1689 on: July 01, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »

Official Word:

Apart from THE FED (tm), there was very litle in the way of drama at PF.

That is all.

Dave

1) Extremely poor gun safety ranging from carrying it in his pocket to pulling it out and charging it then pulling the trigger to release the charge in the middle of a camp circle.  (He was demonstrating that he could charge the weapon without loading a round.)

2) Shouting in a group of unknown people, "Anyone know where I can get some marijuana?"

3) Overheard in a debate with a known liberty activist, this gentleman took all of the standard state loving positions.

4) He was seen frequently and quickly moving from one group of party-goers to another almost randomly.

5) Just a generally creepy dude. 

He wasn't the only one but he was certainly the most prominent.

And the Feds reading this forum now will step up their game knowing these variables.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #1690 on: July 01, 2009, 07:32:45 PM »

JJ forgot to mention the fed's first offense, when he opened the beer tap and just walked away from it. He should have been banished on the spot.

Nearly unforgivable!
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: July 01, 2009, 07:44:18 PM »

:lol:

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: July 01, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »

JJ forgot to mention the fed's first offense, when he opened the beer tap and just walked away from it. He should have been banished on the spot.

Nearly unforgivable!
Fixed

Guesst_of_Alex_Libman

« Reply #1693 on: July 01, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

Official Word:

Apart from THE FED (tm), there was very litle in the way of drama at PF.

That is all.

Dave

1) Extremely poor gun safety ranging from carrying it in his pocket to pulling it out and charging it then pulling the trigger to release the charge in the middle of a camp circle.  (He was demonstrating that he could charge the weapon without loading a round.)

2) Shouting in a group of unknown people, "Anyone know where I can get some marijuana?"

3) Overheard in a debate with a known liberty activist, this gentleman took all of the standard state loving positions.

4) He was seen frequently and quickly moving from one group of party-goers to another almost randomly.

5) Just a generally creepy dude. 

He wasn't the only one but he was certainly the most prominent.

And the Feds reading this forum now will step up their game knowing these variables.

That guy is not a Fed...he's Nicolas Cage's brother.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: July 02, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »

Come to think of it, I'd probably be pegged as "creepy" if I were there. I'm horrible with people I don't know, and I'm horrible at getting to know people. I'd probably just keep to myself until I got drunk enough to attempt to socialize, and then screw that up pretty badly. Maybe it's for the best that I can't ever go to these things.  :shock:
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.