Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306502 times)

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1665 on: June 30, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »

Aunt Tammy, you know I'm too much for you to handle... But, I did enjoy grabbing your ass repeatedly. Thx for that. :P
wow - you really have quite the imagination.
No, you were completely faded and yes, I groped you over and over. FACT!

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: June 30, 2009, 10:18:08 PM »

Aunt Tammy, you know I'm too much for you to handle... But, I did enjoy grabbing your ass repeatedly. Thx for that. :P

In your dreams maybe.  :wink:  the only touching you were getting was from someone else......

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: June 30, 2009, 10:23:11 PM »

In your dreams maybe.  :wink:  the only touching you were getting was from someone else......
I see how you operate now. How much do you want to bet that I grabbed that fine ass of yours more than once? Cause I can have this verified in a heartbeat.

JJ

• Sui Generis
    • View Profile
    • Starfall Media
« Reply #1668 on: June 30, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »

He wrote "one", not "fed". Perhaps he meant not the only one Dave, or not the only one creepy dude waving guns around, spilling beer, running from cameras, and asking people he hasn't met about their illegal activities.

Precisely.  It was intended to be open ended, ambiguous.  I cannot prove he was anything other than a creepy dude/douche bag.  I personally feel that a someone with such horrendous gun safety + intoxication is liability not worth having in my company.
Now a FTL co-host on a new night!  Fridays!

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: July 01, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »

He's either a fed or the biggest douche in the universe.
Or a Free Stater.

Ouch.
What if he was talking about you in this instance?

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: July 01, 2009, 07:47:48 AM »

He's either a fed or the biggest douche in the universe.
Or a Free Stater.

Ouch.
What if he was talking about you in this instance?

Sorry, I'm none of the above.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: July 01, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »

Official Word:

Apart from THE FED (tm), there was very litle in the way of drama at PF.

That is all.

That's the guy.

I didn't see him acting the way you people describe.  I didn't see him as weird, but maybe I am just kinda weird.

He was on one of the bus tours that I was on.  I remember overhearing him in a minarchist / anarchist debate when we stopped for lunch.  I think he said that he didn't "support coercive taxation". I don't remember what else he said, but remember that.

I also remember talking to him about the guy that was chased away from the bonfire after a woman screamed at him for stalking her. 

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: July 01, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »

his t-shirt is still gay.
Do yourself a favor.

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: July 01, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

Dude, that guy creeped me out the first time I saw him, and continued to get creepier as the weekend went on.

I think Jason said it best: either he's a fed, or the biggest douche ever. Either way, it was fucking hilarious.
Julia

Slim

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Freedom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Silm's Blog "Down With Big Brother"
« Reply #1674 on: July 01, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »

I also remember talking to him about the guy that was chased away from the bonfire after a woman screamed at him for stalking her. 

The guy appeared to be macking on the girl that was screaming at another guy for stalking her. I cannot say for certain that he was macking but from the snippets that I overheard it appears to be that way.

As for the guy that appeared to be stalking that woman I did see a second incident with her and that guy the day before. He entered her campsite and she started screaming at him to leave her alone.
Bet you didn't know that toads came in three flavors. (Disturbing Behavior)
There were two sides to that billboard and they both hurt equally. (40 Year Old Virgin)

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: July 01, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »

The guy appeared to be macking on the girl that was screaming at another guy for stalking her. I cannot say for certain that he was macking but from the snippets that I overheard it appears to be that way.

As for the guy that appeared to be stalking that woman I did see a second incident with her and that guy the day before. He entered her campsite and she started screaming at him to leave her alone.

I was about a row or two over from that and wondered what was going on.  Someone told me about it, and it seemed like she was overreacting.  I later talked to her after the second incident, and there appears to be more to it.  I had a talk with him, and I am not convinced he is going to stop.  He said he is going to some event in Las Vegas where the woman is going to be too.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: July 01, 2009, 03:02:58 PM »

Dude, that guy creeped me out the first time I saw him, and continued to get creepier as the weekend went on.

I think Jason said it best: either he's a fed, or the biggest douche ever. Either way, it was fucking hilarious.

I'm sure I creeped you out more.

Soundwave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: July 01, 2009, 03:21:01 PM »

I'm sure I creeped you out more.

Uhh... why?

Were you towering over me while I was sitting in a chair staring at my rack? Because this guy was. Now... I've got no problem with dudes checking out the rack, but do you have to be hovering over me just leering? Can't you at least try and be a little sly about it? This doesn't even begin to touch on this weirdos creepiness through out the whole weekend.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 03:23:21 PM by Soundwave »
Julia

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: July 01, 2009, 03:23:53 PM »

You think Feds would be obvious like that?  They wouldn't be very good at their job if that was the case.  But then again back in the Hippy days gov agents ended up running one underground anti-war movement.  At least that is what was alleged by a Social Democrat anti-war group anyway.
And the government sent secret police agents, from city, county, and state police, FBI, CIA, and who knows what other agencies, into the movement for generally three purposes: informing, acting like fools or provocateurs, and trying to create splits within the movement. One Trotskyite group in Tennessee had more police agents in the group than regular members, which is no surprise because serious activists had no respect for them anyhow.
http://chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/Vietnam/riseandfall.html

Soundwave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: July 01, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »

That's why the running joke was that he was the worst fed ever. He sucked at blending in. Really though, would it be surprising at all that the feds could be that out of touch? I mean look at their anti-drug commercials...
Julia
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.