Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1310920 times)

ny2nh

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1650 on: June 30, 2009, 02:21:35 PM »

At least no one is accusing me of being one of the Feds at PF....at least not yet anyway.

Well, you did strip search Rebel...
Not me, dude.......that was someone else......

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: June 30, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »

NY2NH IS A FED!!!

Yep - I moved here years before the FSP even existed...only to lie in wait for the arrival of the early movers...because I just knew that NH would get selected.

It was such a well thought out scheme......and I thought I had you all fooled.  :P

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1652 on: June 30, 2009, 02:25:29 PM »

Dave

1) Extremely poor gun safety ranging from carrying it in his pocket to pulling it out and charging it then pulling the trigger to release the charge in the middle of a camp circle.  (He was demonstrating that he could charge the weapon without loading a round.)

2) Shouting in a group of unknown people, "Anyone know where I can get some marijuana?"

3) Overheard in a debate with a known liberty activist, this gentleman took all of the standard state loving positions.

4) He was seen frequently and quickly moving from one group of party-goers to another almost randomly.

5) Just a generally creepy dude. 

He wasn't the only one but he was certainly the most prominent.

Wow - do you hear what you're saying? Sounds stupid, but where do you get the fed thing from? Seriously. Don't know the guy, don't need to.....but this labeling people as feds is getting just ridiculous.

If there was a fed among us.....it would probably turn out to be someone that you'd least expect.

He's either a fed or the biggest douche in the universe. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just say he's a fed.

JJ forgot to mention the fed's first offense, when he opened the beer tap and just walked away from it. He should have been banished on the spot.

Thats such a rookie move I can't even wrap my brain around it.  

blackie

« Reply #1653 on: June 30, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »

Dave

1) Extremely poor gun safety ranging from carrying it in his pocket to pulling it out and charging it then pulling the trigger to release the charge in the middle of a camp circle.  (He was demonstrating that he could charge the weapon without loading a round.)

2) Shouting in a group of unknown people, "Anyone know where I can get some marijuana?"

3) Overheard in a debate with a known liberty activist, this gentleman took all of the standard state loving positions.

4) He was seen frequently and quickly moving from one group of party-goers to another almost randomly.

Wow - do you hear what you're saying? Sounds stupid, but where do you get the fed thing from? Seriously. Don't know the guy, don't need to.....but this labeling people as feds is getting just ridiculous.

If there was a fed among us.....it would probably turn out to be someone that you'd least expect.

He's either a fed or the biggest douche in the universe.
Or a Free Stater.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: June 30, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »

Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

blackie

« Reply #1655 on: June 30, 2009, 03:47:36 PM »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: June 30, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

Or a Free Stater.

Or blackie.
No, I would never wear the shirt he had on.

I tried to find it online but couldn't  :(
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #1657 on: June 30, 2009, 04:14:45 PM »

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 30, 2009, 05:25:30 PM »

He's either a fed or the biggest douche in the universe.
Or a Free Stater.

Ouch.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: June 30, 2009, 06:17:11 PM »

At least no one is accusing me of being one of the Feds at PF....at least not yet anyway.

Well, you did strip search Rebel...
Not me, dude.......that was someone else......
Aunt Tammy, you know I'm too much for you to handle... But, I did enjoy grabbing your ass repeatedly. Thx for that. :P

JJ

• Sui Generis
    • View Profile
    • Starfall Media
« Reply #1660 on: June 30, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »

Dave

Are you fucking blind?  Where did I say he was a Fed?  Way to jump the gun and make yourself look like a fool.  Fool.
Now a FTL co-host on a new night!  Fridays!

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: June 30, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »

Aunt Tammy, you know I'm too much for you to handle... But, I did enjoy grabbing your ass repeatedly. Thx for that. :P
wow - you really have quite the imagination.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: June 30, 2009, 06:33:56 PM »

Dave

Are you fucking blind?  Where did I say he was a Fed?  Way to jump the gun and make yourself look like a fool.  Fool.

Reading comprehension......it's not a new concept.

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #1663 on: June 30, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »

Dave

Reading comprehension......it's not a new concept.

He wrote "one", not "fed". Perhaps he meant not the only one Dave, or not the only one creepy dude waving guns around, spilling beer, running from cameras, and asking people he hasn't met about their illegal activities.

BonerJoe

« Reply #1664 on: June 30, 2009, 09:09:10 PM »

Thats such a rookie move I can't even wrap my brain around it. 

Even 3 year olds know when to turn shit off.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 32 queries.