Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1317027 times)

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1635 on: June 29, 2009, 11:43:24 PM »

I wonder how many feds didn't get noticed.

Amanda Philips was there.
Really? Why didn't you point her my way?

BonerJoe

« Reply #1636 on: June 29, 2009, 11:48:00 PM »

I wonder how many feds didn't get noticed.

Amanda Philips was there.
Really? Why didn't you point her my way?

I wouldn't do that to someone I know.

JJ

• Sui Generis
    • View Profile
    • Starfall Media
« Reply #1637 on: June 30, 2009, 11:23:05 AM »

Official Word:

Apart from THE FED (tm), there was very litle in the way of drama at PF.

That is all.

Dave

1) Extremely poor gun safety ranging from carrying it in his pocket to pulling it out and charging it then pulling the trigger to release the charge in the middle of a camp circle.  (He was demonstrating that he could charge the weapon without loading a round.)

2) Shouting in a group of unknown people, "Anyone know where I can get some marijuana?"

3) Overheard in a debate with a known liberty activist, this gentleman took all of the standard state loving positions.

4) He was seen frequently and quickly moving from one group of party-goers to another almost randomly.

5) Just a generally creepy dude. 

He wasn't the only one but he was certainly the most prominent.

Now a FTL co-host on a new night!  Fridays!

fase2000tdi

« Reply #1638 on: June 30, 2009, 12:35:26 PM »

Who else was a Fed?  Pics!

BonerJoe

« Reply #1639 on: June 30, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »

HAHA

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: June 30, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »

Dave

1) Extremely poor gun safety ranging from carrying it in his pocket to pulling it out and charging it then pulling the trigger to release the charge in the middle of a camp circle.  (He was demonstrating that he could charge the weapon without loading a round.)

2) Shouting in a group of unknown people, "Anyone know where I can get some marijuana?"

3) Overheard in a debate with a known liberty activist, this gentleman took all of the standard state loving positions.

4) He was seen frequently and quickly moving from one group of party-goers to another almost randomly.

Wow - do you hear what you're saying? Sounds stupid, but where do you get the fed thing from? Seriously. Don't know the guy, don't need to.....but this labeling people as feds is getting just ridiculous.

If there was a fed among us.....it would probably turn out to be someone that you'd least expect.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 30, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

Who else was a Fed?  Pics!

Hmmmm.....makes me wonder who Bacon is......

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: June 30, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »

Hmmmm........

fase2000tdi

« Reply #1643 on: June 30, 2009, 01:30:11 PM »

OK guys. I have to admit it. I work for the BATF and you're all under arrest... for disorderly conduct.. or contempt of court.

You can't question us!  Silence!

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: June 30, 2009, 01:34:53 PM »

OK guys. I have to admit it. I work for the BATF and you're all under arrest... for disorderly conduct.. or contempt of court.

You can't question us!  Silence!

See? I told you so!

I hope that fed shows up at LF.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #1645 on: June 30, 2009, 01:42:28 PM »

Dave

Wow - do you hear what you're saying? Sounds stupid, but where do you get the fed thing from? Seriously. Don't know the guy, don't need to.....but this labeling people as feds is getting just ridiculous.

If there was a fed among us.....it would probably turn out to be someone that you'd least expect.

He's either a fed or the biggest douche in the universe. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just say he's a fed.

JJ forgot to mention the fed's first offense, when he opened the beer tap and just walked away from it. He should have been banished on the spot.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: June 30, 2009, 01:47:39 PM »

Leaving the tap open leads me to lean toward douche bag. Alcohol abuse.  :shock:

And I missed all the free beer....damn.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: June 30, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »

At least no one is accusing me of being one of the Feds at PF....at least not yet anyway.

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #1648 on: June 30, 2009, 02:15:13 PM »

At least no one is accusing me of being one of the Feds at PF....at least not yet anyway.

Well, you did strip search Rebel...

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: June 30, 2009, 02:17:27 PM »

Dave

NY2NH IS A FED!!!
Do yourself a favor.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 33 queries.